Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Peripatetic Rams Week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Wasn't Gurley's first game post-injury last week?
    He was inactive the first two weeks, then had 6 carries (9 yards) against the Steelers.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 1h1 hour ago
    #Packers got encouraging news with Bryan Bulaga practicing on limited basis today, but Davante Adams and Morgan Burnett did not participate.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 1h1 hour ago
    Wide receivers Randall Cobb (shoulder) and James Jones (hamstring) were limited participants in practice today.

JONES HAD A HAMMY LAST WEEK TOO

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 1h1 hour ago
    Clay Matthews shows up on the #Packers injury report. He was full participation with a quad. Bulaga limited. Adams, Burnett, DNP

Bryan Bulaga (knee) and Demetri Goodson (hamstring) were also limited participants.

#Packers injury report:

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13
    WR Davante Adams, DNP, S Morgan Burnett, DNP, LB Jake Ryan, DNP

Scott Kacsmar ‏@FO_ScottKacsmar 30m30 minutes ago
    Aaron Rodgers - NFL's most aggressive QB on 3rd down w/1-9 yards to go, but surprisingly conservative on 3rd-and-10+ http://es.pn/1jO1ueY

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 4h4 hours ago
    Besides Bulaga, CB Demetri Goodson returned also. WR Davante Adams, S Morgan Burnett and LB Jake Ryan still out.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 4h4 hours ago
    Bulaga had a brace on his left knee under his sweatpants. No brace on the right knee.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Sam, I'd like you to stop by the house tonight. Would love to have you for dinner.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Sam, I'd like you to stop by the house tonight. Would love to have you for dinner.

Guinan: Let's eat Sam

Shileds: What's that you said?

Guinan: Let's eat, Sam.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

The Packers also have inserted second-round pick Quinten Rollins in the slot for 20 snaps the past two weeks, leaving either Hayward or Randall to patrol outside based on matchups. Capers has used nearly all of his active defensive personnel the past two weeks, including Sunday’s 17-3 win over San Francisco.
    Rollins getting some active-duty training in the slot.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...-off/73477406/

Fisher on Rodgers: http://wp.me/p14QSB-9SmA

An air horn.

“That’s just a message to the D-line on the hard count,” Fisher told reporters on Wednesday. “No one uses the hard count better than Aaron. And everybody week after week, you’ll read clips and things and all the defensives work against it. ‘We were ready for it.’ He pulls them offsides two or three times a game. So, I woke them up in their meeting room this morning with the horn, just to send a message.”

What did the defensive linemen think of hearing the air horn in the meeting room?

“[S]some were pissed,” Fisher said. “It scared them.”
    Compared to other mobile Quarterbacks?

“Well, he’s different from Russell from a standpoint that he’s just a little bit taller,” Fisher said of Rodgers. “He can see. So, if you keep him in the pocket, he’s going to hurt you in the pocket. At times, Russell will lose track of what’s going on down the field and take off. [Rodgers] will beat you with his legs and his arm. But you just have to change things up as best you can and challenge their receivers.”

Per the JSO's McGinn assessment of the Rams, and this thread, the Rams are a scary team to have to play. I thought the KC game was going to be the tough one, but maybe it's this one.

My scrotum shrivels with every word I read.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    My scrotum shrivels with every word I read.
    You need this thread:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...or-other)-here
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Nice read with pics and motion pictures about how Dom finally bested the read option of Kaepernick.

Involved a lot of Cover 0, which is great unless Tramon gets beat deep and surrenders a score in one on one coverage and 0 safety help. But against Kap, there was less concern.

http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/how-dom...inst-the-49ers

Great example of Ha-Ha getting out of his gap and then recovering to the playside A gap.

Why are we on CBS this week when we're playing another nfc team?

Not that I'm complaining, just weird

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

I agree completely. What the hell has changed? There seem to be a changed set of rules, or maybe no rules. But I am not complaining if it means I get to see the Packers on TV despite living here in Detroit.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

I noticed that as well. Apparently it's part of the new TV deal somehow, cross-flexing is what they call it.
    Go PACK

Look on the brightside: no Buck and Aikman.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Word.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts. Not too shabby.

Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts. Not too shabby.
    Dan Fouts is fantastic. Nobody better, IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Dan Fouts is fantastic. Nobody better, IMO.
    You got it CC.

Dan gives great football insights without the stupid hyped bullshit.

How in the F Buck and Aikman got to be the #1 team is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    You got it CC.

Joe of course used his father's great name to get into the business. He had a lot more media contacts when he was still shitting his diapers than everybody on this board put together.

But how they got to be the number one team, I dunno. Maybe, I think, insight and information is just not valued.

KYPack

You got it CC.

I remember a game Fouts did back on MNF. There was a play where a big blitz was picked up and the QB threw a crossing route pass that went for huge yards. Immediately after the play, he said he wanted to show the OL because they made the play. He had the film come up from the OL and showed how the RB picked up the blitzing LB and the OL handled the rush (there were some stunts) and everyone just did their job. He acknowledged the proper read by the QB and great run after the catch but said that the whole play was because of the pass protection and did 90% of his analysis from that. THAT was brilliant. Didn't do the whole Gruden over the top hype crap about a "brilliant QB" or "phenominal WR" who are "at the top of their game". He simply just analyzed.

Dan gives great football insights without the stupid hyped bullshit..
    Fouts called the Instant Replay game (Majkowski to Sharpe), and got the call right before anyone else.