Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Peripatetic Rams Week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Look on the brightside: no Buck and Aikman.
    First thing I thought too

I am hopeful it will be on, but I also think this will be a very tough game. Man, that offensive line better be better protecting Aaron Rodgers this week.

My guess is that Adams and Burnett will be out again, and probably next week as well. Bulaga could be in if his knee hasn't swollen up too much and if he's knocked enough rust off.

Jake Ryan will be missed on ST again.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I am hopeful it will be on, but I also think this will be a very tough game. Man, that offensive line better be better protecting Aaron Rodgers this week.

My guess is that Adams and Burnett will be out again, and probably next week as well. Bulaga could be in if his knee hasn't swollen up too much and if he's knocked enough rust off.

Jake Ryan will be missed on ST again.
    Unless you live in the one county in Michigan that is getting Browns-Ravens, you have a good shot.

http://506sports.com

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 10m10 minutes ago
    McCarthy: So far so good with Bulaga. Translation: Sounds like he'll be starting Sunday. Doesn't sound good for Burnett and Adams. #Packers
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Gosh I wonder why Oregon got Buffalo at Tennessee??

It's all about the QB....
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

That's one USC alum being (Jeff Fisher) disrespectful of another USC alum. Not kosher.

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 3h3 hours ago
    From @nwagoner: Rams' Daren Bates dons wig, No. 52 jersey to impersonate Clay Matthews http://es.pn/1VJzkO3

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That's one USC alum being (Jeff Fisher) disrespectful of another USC alum. Not kosher.

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 3h3 hours ago
    From @nwagoner: Rams' Daren Bates dons wig, No. 52 jersey to impersonate Clay Matthews http://es.pn/1VJzkO3
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

^ Very nice, but you forgot the wage poster.

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 18m18 minutes ago
    Packers downgrade Adams (ankle) & Burnett (calf) to doubtful for tomorrow. Added Shields (toe) & Gunter (heel) to injury report as probable.

Bulaga still questionable.

...also forgot "Days without a work-related injury".
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    ...also forgot "Days without a work-related injury".

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^^ very nice. Doors are classic. Will always get you repped.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck