Thread: Playing young guys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Charles Johnson was let go because he wasn't showing enough. Look how he's done this season. It seems to me that the one thing this staff does get right is WRs.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Charles Johnson was let go because he wasn't showing enough. Look how he's done this season. It seems to me that the one thing this staff does get right is WRs.
    I thought Charles Johnson was poached off our PS by the Bengals and then promptly stashed on IR because their training staff found a knee injury that ours missed.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I thought Charles Johnson was poached off our PS by the Bengals and then promptly stashed on IR because their training staff found a knee injury that ours missed.
    You're right 3irty1 but I believe it was the Browns who poached him and found the knee injury that our staff missed for some reason. Can't remember if the Queens signed him as a free agent or exactly how they got him.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    You're right 3irty1 but I believe it was the Browns who poached him and found the knee injury that our staff missed for some reason. Can't remember if the Queens signed him as a free agent or exactly how they got him.
    The Vikings signed him off the Browns practice squad early last year.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson