Thread: More Banjo: Week5 vs. Rams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Airin' Rodgers View Post
    https://vine.co/v/e003T2A6uZu

I mean, Clay blasted him pretty good. But it was only a split second late. Good no call, IMO.
    I don't think the hit was late. Led with his helmet though. I think he'll be fined.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I don't think the hit was late. Led with his helmet though. I think he'll be fined.
    Crown of helmet and defenseless player. He's getting a letter.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That was our assessment as well, but more crown of the helmet than defenseless player, as he had just released the ball. Regardless I would have gladly traded 15 yards for the kind of psychological and physical impact that play had early in the game.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    That was our assessment as well, but more crown of the helmet than defenseless player, as he had just released the ball. Regardless I would have gladly traded 15 yards for the kind of psychological and physical impact that play had early in the game.
    yup. Hits like that lead to throws like the Randall pick six.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    It was a great hit and Matthews was helped by the fact that Daniels (Neal?) got there at the same time. Haven't seen a QB get hit like that in a long time at Lambeau. Foles has guts to stand in there, Matthews was right in his line of sight.

I am also surprised he got up and stayed in. He's a huge kid, but that had to hurt.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

It was a great hit and Matthews was helped by the fact that Daniels (Neal?) got there at the same time. Haven't seen a QB get hit like that in a long time at Lambeau. Foles has guts to stand in there, Matthews was right in his line of sight.

I am also surprised he got up and stayed in. He's a huge kid, but that had to hurt.
    Can/will the league fine Clay for leading with his helmet even tho there was no flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Can/will the league fine Clay for leading with his helmet even tho there was no flag?
    Yep, they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    That's standard Goodell procedure.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Besides, it was Nick Foles. Frankly, who gives a shit about a Nick Foles.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!