Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More Banjo: Week5 vs. Rams

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    That was our assessment as well, but more crown of the helmet than defenseless player, as he had just released the ball. Regardless I would have gladly traded 15 yards for the kind of psychological and physical impact that play had early in the game.
    yup. Hits like that lead to throws like the Randall pick six.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Collins.

yeah, what I said, #24, Rollins
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    That was our assessment as well, but more crown of the helmet than defenseless player, as he had just released the ball. Regardless I would have gladly traded 15 yards for the kind of psychological and physical impact that play had early in the game.
    It was a great hit and Matthews was helped by the fact that Daniels (Neal?) got there at the same time. Haven't seen a QB get hit like that in a long time at Lambeau. Foles has guts to stand in there, Matthews was right in his line of sight.

I am also surprised he got up and stayed in. He's a huge kid, but that had to hurt.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

'QB Crunch' has a special flavor to it. Breakfast of champions...

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I had Demovsky replacing Walker with Barclay, but Silverstein says Walker was out there for almost the entire game.

Here is more of the attack the outsides comment:

Even with this being the injury Notes article, there is virtually no details.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...331960901.html
    Yeah, this was annoying to me. We know they're injured, but no word on the seriousness, except a tweet from Lang saying he thinks he's okay.

I'm most worried about Raji and Perry. Raji apparently returned to the sideline, so maybe taking next week off and resting over the bye would help, but Perry's had shoulder issues before. I'm concerned this will linger all season like it did before, and he'll be again limited in his effectiveness.

Poor dude. Right when he was finally healthy and able to play to his capacity.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Can we make it through 1 freakin week without losing 2-3 players? It's ridiculous.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Can we make it through 1 freakin week without losing 2-3 players?
    No. This is Packer football.

I'm more concerned about Lang. Offensive lineman saying their knee is okay has meant nothing in some past instances. Perry's injury is unfortunate, but they have some depth there.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Crown of helmet and defenseless player. He's getting a letter.
    Besides, it was Nick Foles. Frankly, who gives a shit about a Nick Foles.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

The Big Lead @thebiglead
    Todd Gurley and Clay Matthews have had the time of their lives. Never felt this way before https://shar.es/1urNXa

via Imgflip GIF Maker
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Name the PackerRats commenters leaving these at JSO:

6. JS Comments ‏@JSComments 58m58 minutes ago
    Thompson needs to start doing his JOB and make some trades happen. Call Seattle and come up with a deal for Jimmy Graham!

1. JS Comments ‏@JSComments 19h19 hours ago
    Aaron Cutler

2. JS Comments ‏@JSComments 43m43 minutes ago
    The Packers need to get Jared Abbrederis on the field

3. JS Comments ‏@JSComments 47m47 minutes ago
    Would be nice to actually see Janis in a game being thrown at.

4. JS Comments ‏@JSComments 59m59 minutes ago
    Thompson needs to start doing his JOB and make some trades happen. Call Seattle and come up with a deal for Jimmy Graham!

5. JS Comments ‏@JSComments 15h15 hours ago
    Sounds like lots of excuses for the turnovers. Sometimes adults just have to say "I made a mistake".

Pretty sure #4 is Bretsky.

EDIT: And yes, I forgot to number the first, which is now #6. We are also at war with EastAsia.
    Last edited by pbmax; 10-12-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Joemailman;850883]On a personal note, the good news is I'm 5

Me too! I've kind of missed his spray paint hair, dunderdummy rants.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Big Lead @thebiglead
    Todd Gurley and Clay Matthews have had the time of their lives. Never felt this way before https://shar.es/1urNXa

via Imgflip GIF Maker
    Looks like a scene from Blades of Glory.

[QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Carolina_Packer;850958]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    On a personal note, the good news is I'm 5

Plus, we all want to rag at him.

Wist knows him some football, but he gets hung up on some of his points.

Capers wasn't the problem, it was lashing together a scheme with out D personnel.

Spray paint is no smarter this season than the other, we just got the pieces to get some stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Perry's had shoulder issues before. I'm concerned this will linger all season like it did before, and he'll be again limited in his effectiveness.
    Both Perry and Neal have had shoulder injuries, and their histories have kind of mushed together in my mind. They are similar players. I agree it sucks hard, Perry turned into a player this year. It is hard to imagine it won't be chronic problem.

I'm not upset about Lang being out a few games if that is extent of problem.

It was a great hit and Matthews was helped by the fact that Daniels (Neal?) got there at the same time. Haven't seen a QB get hit like that in a long time at Lambeau. Foles has guts to stand in there, Matthews was right in his line of sight.

I am also surprised he got up and stayed in. He's a huge kid, but that had to hurt.
    Can/will the league fine Clay for leading with his helmet even tho there was no flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Can/will the league fine Clay for leading with his helmet even tho there was no flag?
    Yep, they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    That's standard Goodell procedure.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

[QUOTE=Carolina_Packer;850958]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    On a personal note, the good news is I'm 5

I don't.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack