Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: More Banjo: Week5 vs. Rams

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Name the PackerRats commenters leaving these at JSO:

In ancient Roman religion and myth, Janus is the god of beginnings and transitions, and thereby of gates, doors, doorways, passages and endings. He is usually depicted as having two faces, since he looks to the future and to the past.

Open the door. Fresh start with JJ!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    The Big Lead @thebiglead
    Todd Gurley and Clay Matthews have had the time of their lives. Never felt this way before https://shar.es/1urNXa

via Imgflip GIF Maker
    crazy, stupid love
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post

In ancient Roman religion and myth, Janus is the god of beginnings and transitions, and thereby of gates, doors, doorways, passages and endings. He is usually depicted as having two faces, since he looks to the future and to the past.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    The Big Lead @thebiglead
    Todd Gurley and Clay Matthews have had the time of their lives. Never felt this way before https://shar.es/1urNXa

via Imgflip GIF Maker
    Nobody puts Clay in the corner!

https://vine.co/v/e003T2A6uZu
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    crazy, stupid love
    that was supposed to read crazy, stupid linebacker. Oh well, who cares anyway?

Raji MRI came back fine, just inflammation
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Inflamed groin? Raji better be careful about who he picks up at the bar the night before games.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

that was supposed to read crazy, stupid linebacker. Oh well, who cares anyway?
    Its OK. I have seen both movies those quotes come from.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post

YES!! Seriously, I was far more worried about this than Rodgers and the outside receiver he desperately seeks.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

OT

But speaking of Rand's Boromir pic, did anyone see The Martian and get the Lord of the Rings joke while he was in the room?

Loved it. Writer says that it was completely by accident. Yeah, sure.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 1h1 hour ago
    #Packers RG @TJLang70's knee felt good enough that he escaped @TomSilverstein and me in locker room. His only quote: "I'll be ready to go."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 1h1 hour ago
    B.J. Raji said he had an MRI on his groin today. Everything came back fine, just inflammation.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 1h1 hour ago
    BJ Raji said he underwent an MRI today and everything came back OK. Felt yoga helped him. Might have popped it otherwise #Packers

M3 PC

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 56m56 minutes ago
    Mike McCarthy: "To have a decisive victory at home when you turn the football over three times, that tells you something about your team."

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 57m57 minutes ago
    McCarthy: We want to be a football team that can beat you a number of different ways...We're making steps toward that.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 56m56 minutes ago
    MM told the rookies on Saturday that they're not rookies anymore. Top three picks have played extensively. Well-prepared.

OBVIOUSLY ROLLINS WAS PAYING ATTENTION

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 57m57 minutes ago
    MM on Rollins: Consistent, mature. Has been since he arrived. Likes his approach. "It's never been too big for him."

AND HE LISTENS TO MY SATURDAY FIRESIDE CHATS

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 56m56 minutes ago
    MM on offensive production: Healthy day for offense to go through. Wants to win as many different ways as possible.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 57m57 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Quinten Rollins has done a lot of good things. Obviously a game-changing play w/ the pick 6 & put the game away w/ red zone INT.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 55m55 minutes ago
    MM on Walker-Barclay-back to Walker for second half. Pass pro was good. "I thought Josh Walker did a good job."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 53m53 minutes ago
    McCarthy on Sean Richardson: "In respect for Sean and the process he's going through, this is really not the time to talk about that."

BENNETT PC

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 28m28 minutes ago
    Bennett on run game: Give credit to their front 7. Go back and look at areas we can improve on. Can clean up the mental mistakes we have.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 27m27 minutes ago
    "We'll have a plan" for teams that double Cobb, Bennett said. Will spend more time on it. Guys have to win one-on-ones.

CLEMENTS

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 24m24 minutes ago
    Clements: We played against a very good defense yesterday. We made some mistakes. We've looked at the film, we'll correct & get better.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 23m23 minutes ago
    #Packers play caller Tom Clements: He (Rodgers) is human. Look at the body of work of the guy. He makes great plays. Made some yesterday.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 22m22 minutes ago
    "vast majority of the time," Rodgers makes the right decision on when to slide on his scrambles, Clements says.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 22m22 minutes ago
    Rams kept extra man down box to help slow run game. "They had a good plan for us and they executed it."

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 19m19 minutes ago
    Clements on OL without Lang: They pass protected "very well" against a "very good defensive front."

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 20m20 minutes ago
    "I think Davante can be an outstanding player," Clements says. "You have to find a way to get it done" with him sidelined.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 17m17 minutes ago
    Clements not going to take even a half-step down the road in saying how Jeff Janis can get on the field.

POOR A 40 OUT FOR HIM MAXIE!

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 18m18 minutes ago
    Clements on offensive line vs. Rams: Running the ball was tough. Thought they pass protected very well against a very good defensive front.

ZOOKEEPER

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 9m9 minutes ago
    Ron Zook on #Packers S/PR @micah_hyde: "I love that guy. He's a competitor, he's very smart."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 13m13 minutes ago
    #Packers special teams coordinator Ron Zook referred to the action along the line of scrimmage during a field goal as the "briar patch."

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 14m14 minutes ago
    Zook on Rodgers penalty: They pulled Bakhtiari down. It wasn't flagrant. Guy wouldn't have been there for Rodgers to hold if don't do that.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 15m15 minutes ago
    Zook on Datone Jones' blocked field goal vs. Rams: He's got a knack for getting in there. Great play.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 16m16 minutes ago
    Zook on Datone Jones blocking kicks: Daniels and Peppers set him up.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 18m18 minutes ago
    Zook points out that Austin went from No. 1 punt returner to being No. 3 now.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 18m18 minutes ago
    Zook on Janis downing ball play: Three plays could have changed feel of game and that was one of them. It's a learning experience.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 21m21 minutes ago
    Zook on the trick play (which he figured was coming): "We had it covered. ... It was a Hail Mary ... and Goodson slipped."

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 12m12 minutes ago
    Zook on Rodgers penalty: They pulled Bakhtiari down. It wasn't flagrant. Guy wouldn't have been there for Rodgers to hold if don't do that.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 14m14 minutes ago
    Zook on Janis downing ball play: Three plays could have changed feel of game and that was one of them. It's a learning experience.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 25m25 minutes ago
    #Packers play caller Tom Clements: He (Rodgers) is human. Look at the body of work of the guy. He makes great plays. Made some yesterday.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 29m29 minutes ago
    Bennett on Cobb double coverage: Our plan is to spend more time on it. We have to win our 1-on-1 battles. That will take pressure off Cobb.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 31m31 minutes ago
    Bennett on run game: Give credit to their front 7. Go back and look at areas we can improve on. Can clean up the mental mistakes we have.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 31m31 minutes ago
    Bennett on Janis: He can help us. But like all of our guys, the goal is to be consistent and play at a high level. Same with Cobb, Jones.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 32m32 minutes ago
    Bennett on young WRs: Now it's about the opportunity on Sunday. That day is coming. Those guys know at any moment they will have to produce.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 35m35 minutes ago
    #Packers OC Edgar Bennett: Our guys got pretty good idea of areas need to correct. We're on same page. We're in tune to what we need to do.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 46m46 minutes ago
    New from JS: McCarthy: Offensively, we weren't as sharp mentally as need to be http://ift.tt/1Mth5fc #Packers

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1h1 hour ago
    Tom Silverstein Retweeted Michael Cohen
    He and Lang appear OK. Perry had his left arm in a sling. Tom Silverstein added,
    Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
    B.J. Raji said he had an MRI on his groin today. Everything came back fine, just inflammation.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 2h2 hours ago
    Ran into #Packers G T.J. Lang on way out of the locker room. Was reluctant to talk, but said, "I'll be ready to go."

OT

But speaking of Rand's Boromir pic, did anyone see The Martian and get the Lord of the Rings joke while he was in the room?

Loved it. Writer says that it was completely by accident. Yeah, sure.
    Reminds me of the Avengers when Tony Stark calls Thor 'Point Break' - I think I spit up my drink when I heard that one.

OT

But speaking of Rand's Boromir pic...
    I wasn't sure anyone would get the connection, with Bean also playing Alec Trevelyan (006)/ (Janus) in Goldeneye

I wasn't sure anyone would get the connection, with Bean also playing Alec Trevelyan (006)/ (Janus) in Goldeneye
    Actually, I didn't. Haven't seen that Bond, just caught up with Daniel Craig. Not much interest in Pierce Brosnan.

But when I saw The Martian, I was one of about five that laughed out loud when the camera found Boromir in that scene.