His movement in the pocket looks more like 2009 than anytime since. Its not always purposeful. Normally, he is maneuvering to find space to throw OR occasionally buy time. Now its almost always to buy time which doesn't always work out. I think the five man rushes have hurt his running (shoulder injury doesn't help either).

He has always held the ball too long and taken sacks when a throw might have been more advised, that isn't new. I do think the pass pro has ticked up from the back to back to back debacles where he was getting hit 20 times a game. Though the recent opponents weren't the Broncos or Panthers. I don't think his approach has changed this year. It might NEED to, but of all the fixes, I find this one least likely because he has never played that way in a sustained manner. We have seen game plans call for shorter stuff, but not sustained over multiple games.

This offense really misses big plays and has not found a way to manufacture them at previous rates. Nelson could take some of those QB scrambles and head deep. That would open up a lot of room.

I think the injury/inaccuracy/bad footwork makes him trust his receivers less, partially because he is less trustworthy. But something has to close the loop. It might be most simple to decide on what Adams can do and run that to death until opponents react. However even that is dangerous, as he is big enough that a slant shouldn't have been a problem.