Thread: No more excuses for Aaron.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    He has become decidedly inaccurate in the pocket when he begins to get happy feet. No doubt.

But getting hit 20 times a game will do that to you. I am stunned he isn't doing a Favre and throwing on the second of his three step drop.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He has become decidedly inaccurate in the pocket when he begins to get happy feet. No doubt.

But getting hit 20 times a game will do that to you. I am stunned he isn't doing a Favre and throwing on the second of his three step drop.
    is that what that meant?

they showed that stat with 3 sacks, 7 hits and 10 knockdowns or whatever it was

i wasn't sure if that meant 10 total knockdoens with 7 being hits and 3 being sacks or if it was sacks+ hits+knockdowns

if it was 20, then he got hit a third of the time he dropped back to thrown, thats a lot

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

But he is starting to duck and move even before the pressure arrives. Still, it is arriving all too often, so what is he to do? Seems like a bit of a catch 22. or drop 22. Or catch 22 if you mean Ripkowski.

^^^ I wish I could blame this on being drunk...
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    But he is starting to duck and move even before the pressure arrives. Still, it is arriving all too often, so what is he to do? Seems like a bit of a catch 22. or drop 22. Or catch 22 if you mean Ripkowski.

^^^ I wish I could blame this on being drunk...
    I agree. Its affected him out of proportion to the threat. And holding onto the ball waiting for someone to break open just exposes him to more hits.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I agree. Its affected him out of proportion to the threat. And holding onto the ball waiting for someone to break open just exposes him to more hits.
    and more plays have been identified in which Rodgers does have available targets, even if not wide open, but doesn't throw. It is a snowballing effect from the play of the OL, receivers and QB.

I think equal blame is deserved.

I feel like we rarely run three step drops and that is part of the problem. 3 steps and sling it - but that won't work if DBs are raping your WRs in man. It seems people found the way to beat the Packers - take the Seattle approach. You know the refs aren't going to call the PI every play, so rape away.