Thread: No more excuses for Aaron.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Watching Tom Brady today, he looks much better than Rodgers even when he has a bad series. But that could be the Patriot's superior coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Watching Tom Brady today, he looks much better than Rodgers even when he has a bad series. But that could be the Patriot's superior coaching.
    Do you think Rodgers is missing having a position coach that is only responsible for him and the other QBs? I'm beginning to suspect have Van Pelt in charge of both the QBs and WRs is doing neither position any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Do you think Rodgers is missing having a position coach that is only responsible for him and the other QBs? I'm beginning to suspect have Van Pelt in charge of both the QBs and WRs is doing neither position any favors.
    well, what we do know for sure is that he sure as hell isn't improving the chemistry between the QB's and his WR's

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    well, what we do know for sure is that he sure as hell isn't improving the chemistry between the QB's and his WR's
    Maybe another trip to Mexico would help.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck