Thread: Starks out at least 4 weeks.

Starks out at least 4 weeks.

Starks had his knee scoped Sunday morning. He will be out a min of 4 weeks. But it's all good, just throw a little WR in the backfield and it will fix everything.

Or just let Rodgers continue to run QB draw plays. That is the ultimate fix.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Hell yeah, they should cut Lacy since they have the running game all taken care of.

Source?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Source?
    NFL network, Ian Rapoport.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Reminds me of when I was young I just purchased NFL Quartback Club 2001 for the Nintendo 64. I didn't know how to catch a pass in the game so I would run Brett Favre out of the shotgun formation every play. Gained about 7-10 yards each time and the computer defense never wised up to it. So, it's worth a shot. If N64 Brett Favre can run from the QB position, why can't real life Aaron Rodgers?