Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: No more excuses for Aaron.

Cobb had 3 drops. Jones had one. All of Cobb's were on 3rd down iirc.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Cobb had 3 drops. Jones had one. All of Cobb's were on 3rd down iirc.
    Yeah, I thought Cobb had an awful game, as not only did he drop passes he normally catches, but all were critical drops. Let's hope this was a one off bad game for him.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Well, now we know what you do with your Saturdays.
    A mans gotta have his hobbies...........

HILARIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    The likeness is frightening

Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

LOL! is this true?? Gay??

Quote Originally Posted by mr_blonde View Post
    Aaron Rodgers can go fuck himself sideways and die.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...233808944.html

The little pussy is offended ...... oh, too bad.
    I'm finished with this cunt. If the Packers cut him tomorrow, it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Fucking faggot. (And don't be fooled, Rodgers is as queer as a two dollar bill)

INT may have been Adams' fault but what's REALLY going on with this guy??

What's with all the excuses for aaron?

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    INT may have been Adams' fault but what's REALLY going on with this guy??
    Adams got rubbed off and wasn't open. It's Aaron's job to see that the throw isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    Adams got rubbed off and wasn't open. It's Aaron's job to see that the throw isn't there.
    On a timing route? Rodger's lets go of the ball as Adams makes break, which is when the contact happen. You are being unreasonable.

You mentioned before that Rodgers should have seen the perilous DB positioning. I don't agree (as I saw it) but there is a chance you are right on that point.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    That was completely on Adams. Second week in a row where you so want to diss ARod that you blind yourself to what actually happened on the play.

On a timing route slant Adams has to get to the spot. He can't let a little rub stop the route.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    That was completely on Adams. Second week in a row where you so want to diss ARod that you blind yourself to what actually happened on the play.

On a timing route slant Adams has to get to the spot. He can't let a little rub stop the route.
    First of all I don't need any ammo to diss A-rod, he's providing the world with plenty of that with his play. I get that it's a timing route, but don't qbs have to make snap second decisions in this league? Adams had no chance to get to his spot. On a quick pass like that how is he still supposed to get to the spot at the same time with a human impeding him as opposed to nobody being there? I just think it's a quick read Aaron should make. Or in this case not make. Just because the contact occurred just as Aaron was throwing doesn't mean the defender wasn't there the entire time.

You can say I am being unreasonable, but this dude is supposed to be the greatest, smartest, most accurate qb on Earth. And our team is built around him. Injuries or not, his level of play has been has been complete shit. We just lost to the Lions and Bears at home. Out classed by Stafford and Jay Cutler........ fucking Jay Cutler.

Rodgers is not having a great year by any stretch of the imagination, but this team would have 2 wins, maybe, without him.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

With an o'fer so far this season in these opportunities, Aaron Rodgers is still stuck at 101st all time in NFL history with 13 career game winning drives. Tied with the likes of Elvis Grbac, Vince Young, and yes Don Majkowski. He is trailing 19 other ACTIVE qbs in this category.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    First of all I don't need any ammo to diss A-rod, he's providing the world with plenty of that with his play. I get that it's a timing route, but don't qbs have to make snap second decisions in this league? Adams had no chance to get to his spot. On a quick pass like that how is he still supposed to get to the spot at the same time with a human impeding him as opposed to nobody being there? I just think it's a quick read Aaron should make. Or in this case not make. Just because the contact occurred just as Aaron was throwing doesn't mean the defender wasn't there the entire time.
    The WR runs through the defender to get to the ball. Adams has to keep going. The fault is also on Rodgers because there are two defenders, not one. Rodgers is also to blame for that INT. he has to see the guy cheating over the top.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

So true!!

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Rodgers is not having a great year by any stretch of the imagination, but this team would have 2 wins, maybe, without him.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    There is no REAL way to prove or disprove that. You could just as well say that they'd be undefeated with Tolzien as the starter since there is really no way to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    There is no REAL way to prove or disprove that. You could just as well say that they'd be undefeated with Tolzien as the starter since there is really no way to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Awesome.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^ Dyoop - I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that sequence right there.

Just remember Runtnstunt - never ever use logic, rely solely on proof. Yep, I won't be holding my breath.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck