Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: No more excuses for Aaron.

I must say that in terms of leadership, Rodgers is really not getting it done. His petulant body language, his languishing on the sideline and not pumping up his teammates, is getting really old. I'd like to see him go up to a guy who dropped a ball and smile and put his arm around the guy, let him know that everyone makes mistakes, instead of gesturing angrily or looking into the sky as if Thor and only Thor could understand the poor bastard's having to put up with these mere mortals.

I'd like to see how things would go if a receiver would gesture angrily at Rodgers after he misses an easy touchdown throw.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Yeah, the non verbal communication is pretty obvious. Can only hope some of it was actually self directed for some of the shit he was slinging.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    How close was the defender during his throwing motion?
    I'd estimate 3-4 feet and closing in. His throw was not physically impeded, his line of sight was clear. He was hit after he threw....welcome to the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I must say that in terms of leadership, Rodgers is really not getting it done. His petulant body language, his languishing on the sideline and not pumping up his teammates, is getting really old. I'd like to see him go up to a guy who dropped a ball and smile and put his arm around the guy, let him know that everyone makes mistakes, instead of gesturing angrily or looking into the sky as if Thor and only Thor could understand the poor bastard's having to put up with these mere mortals.

I'd like to see how things would go if a receiver would gesture angrily at Rodgers after he misses an easy touchdown throw.
    +1000. These obvious signs of poor leadership certainly don't strengthen his case as being an all time great.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    This is the first thing you've said that actually rings true for me. He makes a metric fuck ton of money to be elite. It's not 100% on him but he is the leader so time to circle the wagons.

Funny, before I read your comment, I saw the animated gif and thought you might be making a comment about the conversation going around in circles. Will it go round in circles?
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

lol

Signs of displeasure means someone is not an all-time great: Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Dan Marino and Jim Kelly

Other side of coin: Joe Montana and Ken Anderson

Hardly seems dispositive.

Well, maybe its just me but if I were in the locker room, I would tend to believe the League MVP rather than a second year wideout. So if the second year wideout threw a fit, he's going to get taken down a peg long before the QB does. The WR's don't have enough pelts on the wall.

The coaches might have to back him off his high horse if that indeed is a problem, but McCarthy has had to do that before.

Sports radio today, top reason for Aaron Rodgers disappointing performance:
    1. Olivia Munn
    2. Olivia Munn is crazy (apparently an actual rumor somewhere)
    3. Olivia Munn pre-marital sex
    4. No security blanket
    5. No team is playing Cover 2 (actually this is my favorite because its wrong in both directions-Packers haven't done well against it and teams are playing it as they do not fear the running game)

On field demonstrations of frustrations would be #6 for me.
    Last edited by pbmax; 11-18-2015 at 08:19 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

My sympathy level for Rodgers is cratering.

My sympathy level for Rodgers is cratering.
    He doesn't need sympathy. His life is pretty great.

He just needs a reasonable look at why from fans. As you yourself have said, there are multiple culprits. Only when two or more of them get their job squared away, things will turn around.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I look forward to Randall Cobb striking this pose as the deep man in the Victory formation soon.

wax on, wax off

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    wax on, wax off
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

^^^ awesome

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

You guys all know my Badger Bias, well except for Tolzien, because he sucked as a Badger..........but.....was this just me or did anybody else see the same thing ????

Abby roasts a guy down the sidelines and with a well thrown ball he walks in for a Touchdown.
    Instead of a well thrown Ball, Rodgers throws it clearly behind Abby, who has to turn his entire body to make the catch and gets laid out by somebody who messed up his ribs good.

Right after this occurred, it appeared Rodgers was motioning with some anger that Abby should have caught the ball, turned it upfield, and scored but the throw seemed too far behind him to do so

Replay kept going back to AROD who seemed to be frustrated the WR didn't turn this up for a TD...meanwhile ....the WR was laid out to dry and pummeled

Did anybody else see it this way ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

How in the fuck did they get Milton Berle to do this video? LOL
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    You guys all know my Badger Bias, well except for Tolzien, because he sucked as a Badger..........but.....was this just me or did anybody else see the same thing ????

Abby roasts a guy down the sidelines and with a well thrown ball he walks in for a Touchdown.
    Instead of a well thrown Ball, Rodgers throws it clearly behind Abby, who has to turn his entire body to make the catch and gets laid out by somebody who messed up his ribs good.

Right after this occurred, it appeared Rodgers was motioning with some anger that Abby should have caught the ball, turned it upfield, and scored but the throw seemed too far behind him to do so

Replay kept going back to AROD who seemed to be frustrated the WR didn't turn this up for a TD...meanwhile ....the WR was laid out to dry and pummeled

Did anybody else see it this way ?
    I thought Rodgers was pissed at himself for a throw that got his new favorite WR blasted.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_blonde View Post
    Did anyone make it through that? Guy should be shot.
    C.H.U.D.