From JSO: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/352964131.html

Pressure on QB Teddy Bridgewater? “The most important thing was stopping Adrian.” Peterson is a great back; Bridgewater made some big plays. Getting sacks was important for Green Bay.

SO NO, NOT WORRIED ABOUT BRIDGEWATER

Gut check? “I don’t think it was a gut check at all. I’m very proud of the team that stayed the course. We’ve been open about it – this stretch of games was going to be the toughest stretch of our season, hopefully.” Preparation was reflected in outcome. This is a group that’s close. “They’re very accountable.”

The running game and the offense overall. “I think Aaron is doing a very good job managing the game.” The run game started with the offensive line. Starks and Lacy did well. “This is the way we prefer to play.” Gave us a chance for a run-pass balance. “We don’t want to be 66 runs or 66 passes. The way our offense performed today is what we’re looking for.”

Eddie Lacy: Played well. “He’s hitting his stride. He was unable to play last week because of the groin injury.” Hope he can bounce back quickly for game Thursday.

Jeff Janis and speed helped: “We’ve been a very successful team historically with the quick game. Running the football and getting the ball out quickly.” Minnesota will challenge you protection-wise with pressure package. Long shots is a reflection of the run game and Janis did some good things.

SO NO, IT WAS RUNNING NOT SPEED THAT HELPED THE OFFENSE

JC Tretter: “He did pretty good.” … That’s such a key position with the mechanics of the offense tied to the players who handle the ball every play.

McCarthy didn’t talk about the division race and playoff scenarios. “We’re 7-3. There’s a lot of football left.”

Complete game: “All three phases contributed but I’m not naïve to the fact that there’s things that we can do better.”