Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

Was I correct in thinking the Packers played offense a lot more with Rodgers under center? It seemed that way, and it seemed somehow to help Lacey.

Was it just me, or did having Tretter at center make the snaps to Rodgers in the shotgun go more smoothly? How many times, with Linsley under center, was the play clock ticking down and Rodgers impatiently slapping his hands together for the ball, and Linsley just holding it until Rodgers had to call a timeout? A thousand? I didn't see that problem with Tretter at center. And he seemed to block well, too.

The offensive line played much, much better yesterday, no? Rodgers had plenty of time (except for a few times in that half) and there were actual holes for Lacey.
Yes on under center plus a a snap or three of pistol. Pistol didn't do much except maybe one good run. They put Lacy deep as a single I back and he seemed to like that.

I thought some of Tretter's snaps were low and he and Rodgers seemed out of sync with the silent count. There was always a weird hiccup somewhere between first leg kick, lookup at the D alignment, then check back through the legs for the second leg kick for go. My assumption was that Rodgers largely abandoned a few audibles to get the snap off on time because outside of the two TOs, that didn't seem to be an issue.

Sitton got beat once and still put his guy on the ground with some kind of takedown. I would not be surprised if Lang got the highest grades though there were some bad runs to the right. They were better though. Gave AR room even with a five man rush. I think Rodgers definitely showed signs of a shoulder injury, but his legs seemed better (ankle injury from Carolina I think?).