Also from JSO:

And Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said the Packers executed well today. Said they have the best kicker in the league. And praised his offensive line as well as his defensive line for the sacks.

RB attack: “Eddie or James – we’ve got two great backs.” Running tough. Eddie may not have had 22 carries in awhile. “It was good to get him going. He game us a lot tonight.”

Going for 2: Equates the two-point flip conversion to a play that he made when he was at Cal – against Utah. (Another look at his long-term memory – that game was awhile ago.)

Downfield: “We took a few shots down the field. We had a couple chances; missed a couple.” Janis on a route he hasn’t run all season, just missed him on that one. He ran it a little flat. Jones had a good second reaction play. “You’ve got to be aggressive; I think we were today throwing the ball.”

End three-game skid: “We’ve been taking it on the chin –rightfully so - the last three weeks. I had a couple real poor performances. This was an important week for us. We really stuck together.” Had good conversations about what it would take to get this win.

Passing game: “I felt good with a lot of the throws.” “I felt good about the flow on offense.” Good plan this week. Routes they hadn’t got to in awhile. Run game helps too. Rodgers wants to be above 50% completion percentage and he did miss a few, admittedly. “We’ve got to catch a little better.” The shoulder felt good, although the 30 degree temperatures didn’t help. Had to loosen up. Which shoulder is it again Aaron? “What does it say on the medical (report)?” Laughs. “Right shoulder. Yeah so let’s just leave it at that. But I won’t miss any time.”

On JC Tretter: He could start for a majority of teams, and he’s the backup. “Its tough to lose Corey (Linsley), he’s such a rock for us inside.” Tretter can do a lot for the team. “He really did a good job today.”

All fixed now? “We scored on seven possessions tonight. That’s a big improvement for us.”