Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bear Week

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    How much is your paycheck from Madtown?
    Cash only for Hispanics
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

This is another game that scares me. Everything on paper says it should be a win for GB, even with the injuries and short week. However this team this year seems to have a unique ability to screw up the simple tasks.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 25m25 minutes ago
    Bryan Bulaga (knee) and Mike Pennel (quad) practiced after being estimated as DNPs yesterday. No Abbrederis or Quarless, either #Packers

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 23m23 minutes ago
    Corey Linsley (ankle), Ty Montgomery (ankle) and Jared Abbrederis (rib/chest) did not practice for the #Packers.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    His play against Denver was light years better than Rodgers's's.
    This was vs. a Denver team missing their best pass rusher and on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    This is another game that scares me. Everything on paper says it should be a win for GB, even with the injuries and short week. However this team this year seems to have a unique ability to screw up the simple tasks.
    No, that is not what the paper says. The paper says that GB has lost three of the last four while the Bears have been quietly rising to the level of a competent team. The Packers beat Minnesota convincingly but they didn't convince me that the offense has solved all of its problems. But if Lacy is back and continues to run as he did against Minnesota that will make fixing the other problems so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    This was vs. a Denver team missing their best pass rusher and on the road.
    If it's time to stop making excuses for Rodgers, why make excuses for Denver?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

More good news. Some are less injured today than they were yesterday. Which is NOT to say they aren't injured at all. Nor that they won't be injured further at some future point. Bach, who is traveling backwards in time like someone from Ork, is now injured again. he will enroll in college as a freshman by January.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 42m42 minutes ago
    #Packers injury changes: Bahkttiari (knee) not listed to limited; Bulaga (knee) DNP to L; Burnett (ankle) and Elliott (ankle) L to full;...

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 42m42 minutes ago
    David Bakhtiari was added back to injury report with knee, so the entire starting o-line was either limited or DNP (Linsley) #Packers

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 41m41 minutes ago
    Hyde (hip) DNP to limited; Lacy (ankle) L to full; Pennel (hamstring) DNP to limited; Ripkowski (ankle) limited to full;

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 39m39 minutes ago
    In summary, all 5 #Packers starting OL are on the injury report, only Linsley (ankle) didn't participate. Abbrederis and Montgomery were DNP
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Tired of the injuries

Bears are playing much better than they have in the past. Their defense is no longer incompetent and Cutler still makes mistakes but not as many as he used to.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Tired of the injuries

Bears are playing much better than they have in the past. Their defense is no longer incompetent and Cutler still makes mistakes but not as many as he used to.
    On the other hand, they just lost to Brock Osweiler.

His play against Denver was light years better than Rodgers's's.
    It's easier to deal with pass rush at home.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    On the other hand, they just lost to Brock Osweiler.
    At home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Tired of the injuries

I'm delighted we don't have to face Forte. It makes it much easier to corral Cutler.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    How much is your paycheck from Madtown?
    Sorry. Had to sign an NDA to get the keys to Twitter.

Sorry. Had to sign an NDA to get the keys to Twitter.
    you weren't supposed to disclose that

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I'm delighted we don't have to face Forte. It makes it much easier to corral Cutler.
    I heard he's gonna play

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    I heard he's gonna play
    Saw it scrolling on ESPN that Forte expects to play. Oh well.

Anyone want to bet that we see a Packers Sweep tonight in honor of Bart?

Or a slant in honor of Brett?

First the bad news. Half the team is injured, the other half is not practicing.
    half the family dying, the other half...pregnant.

Or a slant in honor of Brett?

just so long as it's a first or second window throw and not a 'Bert Special' right at the LB.

just so long as it's a first or second window throw and not a 'Bert Special' right at the LB.
    None of us want to be here Klinger!