Thread: WR Routes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    McCarthy really doesn't have very many bullets left in his gun. In 2010 we were hit with a similar group of injuries and didn't start coming together as a team until the last few games. If I remember correctly, the NFC that year was pretty weak. We went in as a number 6 seed and ended up winning the Super Bowl. It's kind of eerie how similar this season is to that one. There's still a lot of football to be played in December. Maybe Montgomery and Abrederis coming back allows us to adjust the offense to a 4 wide look with 2 slot receivers, similar to New England. Maybe the light comes on for Adams. It will be interesting.
    Good luck with that, imo this team is nothing like that 2010 team. in 2010 even when the rest of the team was playing like shit, Rodgers was playing solid if I remember right. This season Rodgers is leading the ones that look like poo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Good luck with that, imo this team is nothing like that 2010 team. in 2010 even when the rest of the team was playing like shit, Rodgers was playing solid if I remember right. This season Rodgers is leading the ones that look like poo.
    Rodgers and the offense struggled during several games that season. They were 10th in ppg that year. 11th this year with enough games left to move up yet.

The 2010 comarison is not as far out of line as you seem to think.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Rodgers looked like total garbage at Detroit before his concussion. He definitely got on a roll, but still struggled with Chicago. The Defense pulled their own weight that season.

DYoop is right - this team could look like 2010, but they'd have to hit their stride with Abracadabra and Monty and maybe Q-less. They need their depth to come through, just like it did in 2010 (e.g. Shields, Walden, Green...)
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck