During the game I posted this:
"James Jones is dogging it tonight, no doubt about it. He makes one cut and gives up. Not going full speed ever. ...Maybe a hamstring? Or just an old guy dogging it?"

And this:
"James Jones is not even running full speed. He's loping. Has been all game. Plus, I've seen him stop running when Arod is scrambling."

I've always liked Jones, but there's a reason he left and didn't stick to the Jets(?). He's still strong and has great hands, but he's slow and takes plays off. He gets gassed running downfield. I could cover him, except for those out-of-bounds TD catches he makes. That has been his forte lately, catching the TD out of bounds. It's the only place the defense can't cover him.

And Adams is Jones's's's' weak sister. He's not strong enough to muscle through body checks and hand checks. He's slow running downfield and slow breaking to the ball. He loses on most jump balls. He's smart and maybe that's why Arod likes him. Maybe on the sideline and in meetings he can talk a good game, but he can't come through on the field.

Cobb? Nothing wrong with Cobb. He's not the fastest guy in the world, but he's strong, has great hands and gets to the ball. He's just trying too hard, trying to do it all himself. He knows he ain't got much help.

Situation has been this way for over a month and it ain't going to get better without some speed in our WR corps. And you can't teach speed.

Just my opinion as I see it.