Thread: Why Is My PackerRats Forum Template Screwed Up?

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar

Why Is My PackerRats Forum Template Screwed Up?

The background is white, there's writing all over the place and it's hard to read. Been that way since the damn Bears game ended. Cutler doing this too?

It's not normal. It looks like a white boy talking jive and wearing saggy pants.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You may have fucked with the view setting. If you scroll down to the bottom do you see a link saying "full site"? If so click it.

i thought he was being sarcastic and saying he's not use to people posting so much on here

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    You may have fucked with the view setting. If you scroll down to the bottom do you see a link saying "full site"? If so click it.
    Yeah, I was mad as hell after the Bear game and fucked up somehow.

The screen still is not right, though. Now there is no separation between posters. It all kind of runs together. Still the background is more whitish. Got any other ideas?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

Maxie, can you upload a screen shot? Post it here (or you can PM me for other options).

Phone, tablet or laptop/desktop?

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    The background is white... It looks like a white boy talking jive and wearing saggy pants.
    white privilege.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

pb,
    Here's a screen shot of what I'm seeing...

You took your kids to the swap meet? That's nice.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

And then there's this...

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Yeah, I was mad as hell after the Bear game and fucked up somehow.

The screen still is not right, though. Now there is no separation between posters. It all kind of runs together. Still the background is more whitish. Got any other ideas?
    So you had it in the mobile version? I would suggest deleting your browser cache. If you're not familiar with how just tell us what internet browser you use, Firefox, Chrome, or Internet explore.

I disagree with Mad, that pants look doesn't seem very mobile to me.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    So you had it in the mobile version? I would suggest deleting your browser cache. If you're not familiar with how just tell us what internet browser you use, Firefox, Chrome, or Internet explore.
    No. I somehow screwed up Firefox. pb helped me fix it. Now all is OK. Thanks.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    OK, PB, now contact McCarthy and help him fix the receivers problem with man coverage.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    OK, PB, now contact McCarthy and help him fix the receivers problem with man coverage.
    Unfortunately, they changed versions on me. So I am not up to speed on fixing this version.

Usually, this is when I suggest turning it off and turning it on again.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Unfortunately, they changed versions on me. So I am not up to speed on fixing this version.

Usually, this is when I suggest turning it off and turning it on again.
    Reboot! That is in the province of the Brownies. They like to reboot about every 1.5 years on average. #thefutureisnow. It's the one thing they are good at - but if you just replace the motherboard, processor, RAM and video card with more garbage, you're not gonna like what you see on the screen even when the thing grinds through the start-up. Never have your computer build carried out by a hack:

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I wouldn't trust that guy to fill my gas tank.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I wouldn't trust that guy to fill my gas tank.
    was that intentionally ironic?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    was that intentionally ironic?
    Yes, but I should have specified truck.

Did you ever notice:

? Separated at birth? Or just from the same Owners' Tree?