This is what sports are all about. For any who have been involved in sports for a while, I'm sure you can look back at teams you were with that were talented, but under performed. Sometimes that is the death knell for the season, sometimes it is only a point of interest for a season that rights itself before the end.

I don't care that they lost to the Lions. I don't care that they lost to the Bears. I don't care that they have lost two in a row at Lambeau in which they were strong favorites.

I do care that they are 7-4 and could still finish the season at 12-4. Will they? Probably not, but 11-5 or 10-6 are certainly attainable.

At this point they have two goals, figure out/fix what is wrong with their passing game and make the playoffs. If they accomplish both, they will be playing well in December. Successful playoff teams are not always the ones who cruise through a season without a rough spot. They often are the teams who are playing their best football in December. The Packers very well can be a team that plays its best football in December because ST and Defense are improved from last year, and the defense can be decent enough at times. The running game seems to be finding its way. The one aspect of the team that I think this staff, both players and coaches, can fix on the fly is the passing game; and that is the area needing repair.

They may or may not do it. I make no predictions. However, this is shaping up like a very interesting end to the season.