Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vikings smell blood in the water

Vikings smell blood in the water

I thought today might be a tougher one for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post

They played a very good game on defense, giving up just 3 points outside of the 7 late garbage time.

Not sure why they didn't have the effort against Green Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Because of Green Bay's prolific, unstoppable offense???

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    GB smelled blood in the water. Actually, GB is playing like a team that is looking to 3-4 games in January. They do that too much and they may have January off.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Jimmy Graham just blew out his knee (guess ACL). Non-contact - looked as harmless as Nelson's.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    GB smelled blood in the water. Actually, GB is playing like a team that is looking to 3-4 games in January. They do that too much and they may have January off.

Yea, they did come out determined and played really well on defense against the Vikings.

Damn Cards just won.

I thought the Vikings might have been too tight against the Packers -- too hot to show they were the top dogs -- and they ran into a desperate Packers team.

After today, I think both the Packers and Vikings are playoff teams in an NFC that is struggling as a whole.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

I turned on the radio as the Falcons drove to Minny's 1, down 7-3. They then proceeded to get a penalty on a TD run that moved them back 15 yards and Ryan threw an INT a couple of plays later. That was pretty much the ballgame and, from what I can tell, characteristic of the Falcons as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I turned on the radio as the Falcons drove to Minny's 1, down 7-3. They then proceeded to get a penalty on a TD run that moved them back 15 yards and Ryan threw an INT a couple of plays later. That was pretty much the ballgame and, from what I can tell, characteristic of the Falcons as of late.

Yea, it was a cheap ass block from behind they called, really dangerous. That was pretty much it from them as the Vikings turned them over about 3 times.

I think both the Packers and Vikings are playoff teams in an NFC that is struggling as a whole.
    +1
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Seahawks aren't the dominant team they were but they are feisty. That was quite a game just now against the Steelers, who threw for 490 yards but 4 INT. They'd be a more dangerous 6 seed than Atlanta.

As a Gb fan that now lives in Atlanta I knew I was in an unenviable position of having to root for the Falcons today. They have been in free fall the last several weeks, and Devonta Freeman was out. The pack provided a simple blueprint to beating Minny....limit AP and don't turn the ball over. Atl did neither.

Seahawks aren't the dominant team they were but they are feisty. That was quite a game just now against the Steelers, who threw for 490 yards but 4 INT. They'd be a more dangerous 6 seed than Atlanta.
    Yea, agree. Was hoping they'd go down today along with Arizona.

Mn playing better football right now than the Packers. Then again, so are most other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Jimmy Graham just blew out his knee (guess ACL). Non-contact - looked as harmless as Nelson's.
    Coach Petey says its his patella.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Mn playing better football right now than the Packers. Then again, so are most other teams.
    except when they play the Packers. But never say die, buddy!

I know it's wrong, but I was rooting for the Vikings yesterday. I want the NFC North to be as strong as possible. If the Packers can't beat Vikes at home, they aren't good enough to do anything in the playoffs anyhoo.

Browns hosed twice on same play they got beaten on?

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/...efs-blown-call

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.