Thread: Lions Week II

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 43m43 minutes ago
    Julius Peppers, T.J. Lang, Bryan Bulaga, Ty Montgomery and Demetri Goodson didn't practice. Andrew Quarless and Damarious Randall were back.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 43m43 minutes ago
    Julius Peppers, T.J. Lang, Bryan Bulaga, Ty Montgomery and Demetri Goodson didn't practice. Andrew Quarless and Damarious Randall were back.
    No update on Bulaga? His injury was originally called 'minor'.

Montgomery sure seems to be following an awful long road back.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    No update on Bulaga? His injury was originally called 'minor'.

Bulaga did the walkthrough Sunday. His absence seems to say all was not well.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 26m26 minutes ago
    The #Packers now listing Jeff Janis as their No. 1 kickoff returner on depth chart, ahead of Abbrederis, Hyde and Montgomery

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 26m26 minutes ago
    The #Packers now listing Jeff Janis as their No. 1 kickoff returner on depth chart, ahead of Abbrederis, Hyde and Montgomery
    given current injury status, that's not saying much!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    given current injury status, that's not saying much!
    I also think that M3 basically admitted the PR staff puts that chart together, not him. But let's not rain on the facts parade.

Janis is #1.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I also think that M3 basically admitted the PR staff puts that chart together, not him.
    Tauscher?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Grade 3 ankle sprain. Takes non-athletes a month to get off crutches. A year to a full recovery, if ever. He won't be the player we saw earlier in the year when he returns. Should be 100% for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Grade 3 ankle sprain. Takes non-athletes a month to get off crutches. A year to a full recovery, if ever. He won't be the player we saw earlier in the year when he returns. Should be 100% for next season.
    Isn't that torn ligaments? As in, "no longer connected together at all" torn?

Isn't that torn ligaments? As in, "no longer connected together at all" torn?
    Yes. If it's a 3, we won't see him this year.