View Poll Results: Which Coordinator has done the best job n 2015?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dom Capers

7 100.00%
  • Ron Zook

0 0%
  • Edgar Bennett

0 0%

Thread: Best Coordinator 2015

Best Coordinator 2015

OK ya bunch of wall flowers. Who is bringing home the bacon? Who delivers in the clutch? What can Brown do for you?

Who has coordinated the best this year? Not dominating but resilient DC Capers?

Looks like Frank Leahy in comparison to his predecessors, STC Ron Zook?

Given a Rubik's Cube offense, where all the corner stickers had been rearranged OC Edgar Bennett?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Right now, I have to say Capers. The defense has been average to better than average most games. I still worry about kick coverage and our punter, although they have certainly improved. No comment on the offense. When was the last time (before this year) that we had a 3rd and 8 and you felt there was no shot that we would convert?

I would have gone Zook but Capers has had to juggle a lot of people in the D backfield. Kudos to Dom.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I have no f-ing idea.

Lingering yips on kickoff returns and inability to fix a broken Masthay doom Zook.

Last January against Seattle Capers showed why MM wanted him as DC. He and his underlings have done a decent job this year, especially considering who they lost on the back end. If the offense this year were even a semblance of its usual self the team would be 10-1 and Capers would be a hero for transforming that outfit into a consistently competent unit. While it doesn't quite rise to the level of miracle, the defense has definitely improved--t's the best it has been since 2010. With all the carnage on the other side of the ball, the defense's improvement has probably been a little lost on us.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Capers>Zook>Bennett.

One begins to wonder: what is Edgar doing, exactly? Is he reaching his Peter Principle of Moments? Has he left his best coaching behind him? These questions and more will only be answered by a beckoning future.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I kinda wish Bennett was still coaching the WRs.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I wish he was taking hand-offs from Brett in 1995. Ah, those were the days.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Capers at the moment. The offense is a failure at this point. STs is ok.
    C.H.U.D.

Definitely Capers. The ST has given up a few too many returns. When you factor in that my grandmother punts better than Masthay it's Capers.
    Go PACK

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Definitely Capers. The ST has given up a few too many returns. When you factor in that my grandmother punts better than Masthay it's Capers.
    Is she practice squad eligible?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think we need to start a campaign. When I see James Jones rounding off routes, I wonder about the attention to detail in that group.