Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Week 13 other games thread

Week 13 other games thread

Out Christmas tree hunting this morning so tuned in just in time to catch the end of the 1 o'clock games.

Saw Gabbert's TD throw for the win in OT vs the Bears. Two thoughts in my mind when I saw that...
    1. What the hell happened at Lambeau last week?
    2. Did Jacksonville give up on an NFL caliber QB just because the rest of the team was so bad they couldn't see the forest for the trees?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Half watching Carolina-NO while decorating, NO goes up by 14 (should be 17, kicker missed a 38yard FG). Dangerous game for the Panthers. Can't trust Brees to lose when he should!
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Out Christmas tree hunting this morning so tuned in just in time to catch the end of the 1 o'clock games.

Saw Gabbert's TD throw for the win in OT vs the Bears. Two thoughts in my mind when I saw that...
    1. What the hell happened at Lambeau last week?
    2. Did Jacksonville give up on an NFL caliber QB just because the rest of the team was so bad they couldn't see the forest for the trees?
    All of a sudden NFCN teams can't win at home. Home team has lost 4 in a row. I'm sure at halftime Thursday night, Vikings were wondering how the hell they lost to the Packers. That's the NFL.

Patriots struggling.

Where are all of those who were saying that the Patriots just keep rolling despite their injuries?

Um, yeah.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

2nd INT for Brady after LaFell quit on his route.

But they just keep rolling through their injuries.

Ho hum.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    2nd INT for Brady after LaFell quit on his route.

But they just keep rolling through their injuries.

Ho hum.
    Don'tt worry, the announcers are taking up the cause lamenting about the Patriot's injuries.

yeah, its a bit shocking watching an eagles team that looked like they quit the last two weeks just destroying the pats right now

Blog Entries
    Patriots struggling.

Where are all of those who were saying that the Patriots just keep rolling despite their injuries?

Um, yeah.

The Patriots have been hurt just as much or more than GB injury wise. Is anybody who's giving backhanded criticism to NE saying GB is doing a better job to offset their injuries than NE is ???
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    yeah, its a bit shocking watching an eagles team that looked like they quit the last two weeks just destroying the pats right now

Write down the NE offensive persnnell today; it' really not shocking.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

What's annoying is the national media will act is if the Patriots are the only team with injuries this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    What's annoying is the national media will act is if the Patriots are the only team with injuries this week.

RIGHT!!
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

The thing that I see that differentiates the Pack and Pats is Brady has had solid play throughout the season. Rodgers on the other hand has looked terrible from game 6 right up until the second half Thursday night. Even if he hadn't thrown the hail mary, he looked more like the old AR in the second half. Hopefully that's the Rodgers we get the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    The thing that I see that differentiates the Pack and Pats is Brady has had solid play throughout the season. Rodgers on the other hand has looked terrible from game 6 right up until the second half Thursday night. Even if he hadn't thrown the hail mary, he looked more like the old AR in the second half. Hopefully that's the Rodgers we get the rest of the season.
    Brady looked good up until he lost his HOF TE and a few other key receivers. He looked like shit for most of the day and lost a 17 pt lead after Gronk went out last week. They were slowly petering out with injuries to their WRs.

Rodgers has been without his top target all year and has exactly one healthy WR (who can't run a route to save his life).

NO would've had that game if their defense was any better than a moist (not even wet) blanket.
    --

In the last 3 years, Brady has looked bad or worse when Gronk has been out. So, yeah Your post doesn't hold water. Sorry.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I seriously wonder if AP is going to be a Viking next year. That's twice in the last 3 weeks (both after losses) that he's called out the coaches. After his offseason issues, he felt the team didn't have his back and got all pissy about it, they game him a contract extension as he felt that $$$ was support he needed from the organization and now this. He's turned into a cancer for them, IMO. I just don't think he wants to be with the Vikes any longer.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Things started going south right after he mocked Russell Wilson. God is patient.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Brady looked good up until he lost his HOF TE and a few other key receivers. He looked like shit for most of the day and lost a 17 pt lead after Gronk went out last week. They were slowly petering out with injuries to their WRs.

Rodgers has been without his top target all year and has exactly one healthy WR (who can't run a route to save his life).
    Brady lost the 17 point lead? So he is playing defense now?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Brady lost the 17 point lead? So he is playing defense now?
    You could call it that. People say he's not a very good tackler.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    You could call it that. People say he's not a very good tackler.
    https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/n0L.../jenkins.0.gif
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!