Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: SUPER CAM

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    For some sick reason that sort of got me horned up a bit.

Blog Entries
    Pug rules in this thread.

Whatever pimple faced 19 year old kid in Taiwan photochopped that one deserves a beer.

Who's titters are those anyway?

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Pug rules in this thread.

Whatever pimple faced 19 year old kid in Taiwan photochopped that one deserves a beer.

Who's titters are those anyway?
    Maybe, but would have been tons better without the bra. Does that make me a pervert?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Maybe, but would have been tons better without the bra. Does that make me a pervert?
    pretty much. But we don't judge here - except Woodbuck.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m4 minutes ago
    Archie Manning won’t blast Cam Newton for walking off, since his son did something similar http://wp.me/p14QSB-9YZz
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m4 minutes ago
    Archie Manning won’t blast Cam Newton for walking off, since his son did something similar http://wp.me/p14QSB-9YZz

Only difference is Archie's son doesn't doesn't act the fool on every play. Still was a poor thing on his part in that instance. I could even understand Cam acting as he did if he didn't endlessly say on the field "look at ME, look at ME, I DID something GOOD"!

There is a difference between an immediate reaction when the game ended, such as Manning walking off the field, and Newtons attitude long after the game ended, after players and media had left the field, after Newton had time to get out of uniform and into sweats, after he had an opportunity to collect his thoughts, check his attitude and go to the interview area.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    There is a difference between an immediate reaction when the game ended, such as Manning walking off the field, and Newtons attitude long after the game ended, after players and media had left the field, after Newton had time to get out of uniform and into sweats, after he had an opportunity to collect his thoughts, check his attitude and go to the interview area.
    True. But there is also a difference in honoring your opponent/sportsmanship and walking out on a group of media badgering you.

Badgering? It sounded like a few were feeding him the answers as part of their questions to help the guy out when he went into his shell.

Badgering? It sounded like a few were feeding him the answers as part of their questions to help the guy out when he went into his shell.
    Well maybe at first. Still Chris Harris JR was being interviewed feet away within earshot of Cam, and was asked about Denver's game plan.....which consisted of loading the box, man outside, and forcing cam to beat them with his arm. Now was it badgering? Maybe not. But I would bet they were more interested in getting a negative reaction from him than any insight.
    Cam definitely could have handled the adversity better....I'm just pointing out that shunning your opponent is much more of a bitch move than shunning the media.

Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    I'm just pointing out that shunning your opponent is much more of a bitch move than shunning the media.
    In the world of the multi-billion dollar NFL, which will make Cam Newton extraordinarily rich, all due to the publicity and fame that grows out of the publicity the NFL gets, I don't think that is true.

Does the media pay Cam? Is he obligated to smile when he talks to them, or talk for longer than 4 minutes? I'm not talking about what Goodell finds more offensive, I'm talking about man to man what's a weaker move.

In the world of the multi-billion dollar NFL, which will make Cam Newton extraordinarily rich, all due to the publicity and fame that grows out of the publicity the NFL gets, I don't think that is true.
    I agree the media stunt is more impactful (and probably more of a concern to the League and team) but ignoring the opponent probably raises more flags for the players.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I'm just pointing out that shunning your opponent is much more of a bitch move than shunning the media.
    I'm not sure what you mean, but typically you pay a steeper price for cutting off the media because - they're the media, they don't like it, and they can do something about it. If you act like a jerk towards your opponent it isn't gonna get much exposure, unless it's routine and egregious. I can't even think of an example where a player suffered much for 'shunning' opponents. Maybe Terrell Owens, but he was a cock to everyone.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

In the chaos that is the field when the SB ends, I seriously doubt the winners care which of the losers comes up to congratulate them. If they realize one who did not, they have no way of knowing if it was intentional, or if they couldn't find each other, or were prevented from getting to each other by the crush of people on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post

You see, it's funny because the breasts suggest he's a woman... you know because, he's like, emotional. Like a woman. With breasts.
    My take:

If it's emotional!

If it has breasts!

It might be an:

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Now this also qualifies as a possibility:

A female Sasquatch

Here's a story and a Sasquatch story for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF052W4G7bc

Now this is the TRUTH:

Two summers ago driving from N. New Brunswick to Fredericton and just south of Woodstock, NB and just nearing dusk....Mae and I saw what we believed was a Sasquatch moving across the Trans Canada Hwy and approx. 200 yards south of us. A large dark brownish figure on two feet and moving fast from east to west.

This event was startling and obviously very strange for us. It was moving far to fast to be a man and it was tall or approx. 7-8 feet tall and large framed.

We truly believe we had a Sasquatch sighting. I'd not enjoy ever encountering such in the woods and back East I'm often alone working in the woods or hunting or fishing trout.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-15-2016 at 08:13 PM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    For all his talk of being a QB like no other that had ever been seen the Broncos D sure recognized him.
    The Denver pass rushers were keen to embrace all that CAM had become to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean, but typically you pay a steeper price for cutting off the media because - they're the media, they don't like it, and they can do something about it. If you act like a jerk towards your opponent it isn't gonna get much exposure, unless it's routine and egregious. I can't even think of an example where a player suffered much for 'shunning' opponents. Maybe Terrell Owens, but he was a cock to everyone.
    Just stating my opinion that not acknowledging the opposing qb postgame is more classless. Completely agree that shunning the media is more directly detrimental. But with Cam.under the microscope I'm quite sure him stiffing Peyton postgame would have been a pretty big deal.

But with Cam.under the microscope I'm quite sure him stiffing Peyton postgame would have been a pretty big deal.
    I agree