Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: SUPER CAM

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    He didn't like to hear that Denver didn't think he could beat them as an actual QB. Haven't heard an MVP being thought of as the weak link. But thems the breaks kid
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    He didn't like to hear that Denver didn't think he could beat them as an actual QB. Haven't heard an MVP being thought of as the weak link. But thems the breaks kid

Yup. He didn't like that at all and couldn't remain calm like scores of others have through the years.

Classless!

Not to mention other highlights:

- Liquored up kicker (from the guy offering to drink a lot of Bud in the post game)
    - Problems with protection
    - Ballsack on trainer

I don't know how Cam Newton will raise himself to this level to win 2 Super Bowls.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Classless!

Not to mention other highlights:

- Liquored up kicker (from the guy offering to drink a lot of Bud in the post game)
    - Problems with protection
    - Ballsack on trainer

I don't know how Cam Newton will raise himself to this level to win 2 Super Bowls.

Drew Brees is a prick.....that's all I got PB.....

All week the CAM hype was so fricken enormous even CAM was sucked into it and delivering way too much over the top too much energy when he just needed to chill.

His Head Coach needs a kick in the ass tongue lashing and what developed there.

Carolina HC Ron Rivera was out coached by the BRONCOS Gary Kubiac.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't see why there is any issue with Newton walking off on the shit media. Not like they asked anything groundbreaking. He answered some questions didn't see the point of being there any longer. He went up to Manning on the field and congratulated him. He played like shit and got his ass taxed.

The game was a nightmare come true for "Super"Cam. There are plenty of things to clown him for but walking off in some reporter pricks isn't one of them.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I don't see why there is any issue with Newton walking off on the shit media. Not like they asked anything groundbreaking. He answered some questions didn't see the point of being there any longer. He went up to Manning on the field and congratulated him. He played like shit and got his ass taxed.

The game was a nightmare come true for "Super"Cam. There are plenty of things to clown him for but walking off in some reporter pricks isn't one of them.
    it's just one more piece in the puzzle
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    it's just one more piece in the puzzle
    One more piece in the puzzle. What is that supposed to mean ...EXACTLT mr.any.rand.

Can you please STOP posting like 'the riddler'.

Do you have it in you to post more clearly mraynrand?

Translation...and I know this will certainly challenge your kind....but PLEASE try to ' MAN UP' here at Packerrats and cut out the silly ass'd style and CRAP you get away with because you likely don't have better to offer us.

We cannot read your fragmented mind. Try to clarify your thoughts or act like your really contributing to the conversation.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

The reality is that the name players who are the faces of the league, like Newton, have obligations to meet with the press. Maybe not defined obligations, but obligations never the less. Especially guys like Newton who play to the fans and press all the time. Especially when you have just been named MVP. Especially at the Super Bowl. I can be sympathetic to the player who has a microphone stuck in his face as he walks off the field, but this was some time after the fact, after he had time to collect himself and his thoughts.

It wasn't just the fact he walked off. It was his demeanor, his attitude, his answers before he walked off. Immature. Pouty.

Not the way the league wants their MVP to act, I'm fairly certain.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    The reality is that the name players who are the faces of the league, like Newton, have obligations to meet with the press. Maybe not defined obligations, but obligations never the less. Especially guys like Newton who play to the fans and press all the time. Especially when you have just been named MVP. Especially at the Super Bowl. I can be sympathetic to the player who has a microphone stuck in his face as he walks off the field, but this was some time after the fact, after he had time to collect himself and his thoughts.

It wasn't just the fact he walked off. It was his demeanor, his attitude, his answers before he walked off. Immature. Pouty.

Not the way the league wants their MVP to act, I'm fairly certain.
    I thought he was gonna cry...

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    One more piece in the puzzle. What is that supposed to mean ...EXACTLT mr.any.rand.

Can you please STOP posting like 'the riddler'.

Do you have it in you to post more clearly mraynrand?

Translation...and I know this will certainly challenge your kind....but PLEASE try to ' MAN UP' here at Packerrats and cut out the silly ass'd style and CRAP you get away with because you likely don't have better to offer us.

We cannot read your fragmented mind. Try to clarify your thoughts or act like your really contributing to the conversation.
    We now have the Meadowland. This is will be considered unacceptable in the present and in the future. Be a better person.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I thought he was gonna cry...
    Had I just lost the Super Bowl because I played like shit, I WOULD cry.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Newton is the epitome of this generation. When I'm good LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. Then cry like a bitch when it doesn't go your way.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Newton is the epitome of this generation. When I'm good LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. Then cry like a bitch when it doesn't go your way.
    303rd annual version of this statement. Congratulations everyone.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

You see, it's funny because the breasts suggest he's a woman... you know because, he's like, emotional. Like a woman. With breasts.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    ass tongue lashing
    Your gross.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post

You see, it's funny because the breasts suggest he's a woman... you know because, he's like, emotional. Like a woman. With breasts.

Those look overinflated. Did the NFL submit the PSI reports?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Saline is not on the PED list.

[QUOTE=SkinBasket;875968

You see, it's funny because the breasts suggest he's a woman... you know because, he's like, emotional. Like a woman. With breasts.[/QUOTE]

Not every woman is emotional...unless she doesn't have breasts like that.