Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: SUPER CAM

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Spoofing the Al Campanis line.

Oh, I recall that!

LOL......

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He did deliver, against a horrible Saints D though. Curious how it plays out this week.

Its between him, Brady and Palmer. He has the best D, ranked 2nd by Football Outsiders, Arizona is 4th, New England is 12th.
    It's ... too much near all the media..... all the hype... ALL THE TIME last 3-4 weeks .

It's got to be:

Cam Newton will definitely win this years NFL MVP.

I believe Cam will be the Man this year.

I hope that doesn't curse him as it may have contributed to a possible curse on 'our guy'.....Aaron Rodgers.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-17-2016 at 08:14 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

BEST COMBO PASSING RUNNING QB EVER!!!
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    BEST COMBO PASSING RUNNING QB EVER!!!
    I disagree. Cam is super strong and has really improved his accuracy. He's a terrific QB. But if I wanted the best pass/run QB, I'd take Steve Young. Close to the end zone, I'd take Cam - or Otto Graham - they know how to punch the ball in there!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

What if Cam was a white QB being SO demonstrative? Never in the hx of the NFL has a QB danced SO much after routine plays they are getting PAID to make.....thoughts!??

Obviously this has been a hot topic over the past month or two on espn/twiter and people have differing takes...

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I disagree. Cam is super strong and has really improved his accuracy. He's a terrific QB. But if I wanted the best pass/run QB, I'd take Steve Young. Close to the end zone, I'd take Cam - or Otto Graham - they know how to punch the ball in there!
    I didn't see Otto, but Young was AWESOME!!!!!

What if Cam was a white QB being SO demonstrative? Never in the hx of the NFL has a QB danced SO much after routine plays they are getting PAID to make.....thoughts!??

Obviously this has been a hot topic over the past month or two on espn/twiter and people have differing takes...
    I really don't care. Dance to the moon, have some fun, it's just football. I can tell you this: what you never want to see is Lynn Dickey or David Whitehurst dancing out there.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I didn't see Otto, but Young was AWESOME!!!!!
    Otto is a statistical wonder. He has this horrible run average, but great success. I am convinced that every time he ran the ball, he either picked up a first down (on third or fourth and very short) or scored a TD.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I really don't care. Dance to the moon, have some fun, it's just football. I can tell you this: what you never want to see is Lynn Dickey or David Whitehurst dancing out there.
    Because they would injure themselves, of course.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

My issue yesterday with his celebrations and all is that he is taking away from his teammates. Ted Ginn makes and absolutely terrific run for a touchdown, and afterwards all they show is Cam celebrating, sure it was with his teammates and all but Ginn was the man of the minute not Cam. Bush league.

They are all building a brand. Football players don't make as much as other sports and the career is shorter.

Need to have second career as spokesmodel in mind.

//discountdoublecheck
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    "Get in where you fit in."

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    They are all building a brand. Football players don't make as much as other sports and the career is shorter.

Need to have second career as spokesmodel in mind.

//discountdoublecheck

Photographic memory

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...awards-winners

Panthers QB Cam Newton named NFL Offensive Player of the Year

8:47 PM ET Associated Press
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

That beat down of Cam was well earned and fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    That beat down of Cam was well earned and fun to watch.
    I bet Cam had more fun playing in the SB than watching it like most of the other QB's in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I bet Cam had more fun playing in the SB than watching it like most of the other QB's in the league.
    He sure didn't look like he was enjoying it to me. I thought he was crying at several points.

I'm not sure Cam possesses some of the necessities to win the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I doubt it. I heard a radio program with severalf ex-players who had been in the SB, some winners, some losers, some both. All agreed that being in it and losing was one of the worst experiences they ever had as players. They said it bothered them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I doubt it. I heard a radio program with severalf ex-players who had been in the SB, some winners, some losers, some both. All agreed that being in it and losing was one of the worst experience they ever had as players. They said it bothered them for years.

Sounds like us fans......