Nutz, I like your draft concept as well. Except TT would never use a number one on a TE, IMO.

I would like a fast, hard-hitting, good tackling SS because I'd like to see our defense pair a bigger safety with Barrington, rather than a typical ILB. With TE's getting faster and more integral and RB's getting more receptions and running routes over the middle, I think a hybrid SS/ILB is the way of the future.

Considering what I just wrote, I think the Packers offense MUST go the way of the future and acquire a big, fast, good-hands TE and a quick, good hands RB and incorporate them more into our offense. I also think we need another good WR to avoid the situation we had this year. We need a smaller, speedy WR like Tyler Lockett or Antonio Brown. I'd be willing to spend a top draft choice to get one.

As for RB's, I notice two that are quick, fast and near the top of the NCAA stats in pass receiving: Kenneth Dixon and Tyler Ervin. Dixon would require a higher draft choice. Ervin is a "scatback" type and will probably be available in later rounds...unless he blows the top off the combine.