Thread: Stupidly Early Mock Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    To be honest if Jaylon Smith can play within the first 8 games 2016 Thompson might select him. If he is going to miss most of the year I don't think Thompson will put himself in the position to take an injured player with the first round pick. Because if this team regresses from 2015 his ass will be fired for taking Smith.

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/spo...ry_793846.html

This prospect looks fine. He certainly looks the part of meeting the prerequisite of 'Packer People' we're all to familiar with here:

**a force as a linebacker for the Buckeyes and as a conscientious and proactive team leader ...

**Joshua Perry/s a true senior, and a vet of 39 games and 24 starts.

**He's was a candidate for the Lott IMPACT Award, which honors athletic ability but also character attributes such as integrity, maturity, performance, academics, community and tenacity ... see below as well.

** He had an outstanding JUNIOR SEASON (2014) and led the College Football Playoff national champions in tackles with 124, a total that ranked second in the Big Ten.

** Joshua Perry is No. 1 on the team in career tackles (193) and solo tackles (114) and is within reach of a possible Top 10 standing -- all-time -- in career tackles at Ohio State with another productive year or last season (2015).

See how well he made out in 2015 ....LINK Below:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...1/joshua-perry

** Through his Junior Year.....He's considered consistent (dependable), with at least five tackles in 20 consecutive games and in 23 games total ... he has also produced games of 10-or-more tackles four times.

** He has credits as a high achieving scholastic student....he was an OSU Scholar-Athlete following the 2012-13 academic year ...plus...he went to Costa Rica as part of the "Soles 4 Souls" program and spent a week distributing shoes to those in need...thus he has some humanitarian credentials.

he was an OSU Scholar-Athlete following the 2012-13 academic year.

GO PACK GO ! GO TT GO !!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    To be honest if Jaylon Smith can play within the first 8 games 2016 Thompson might select him. If he is going to miss most of the year I don't think Thompson will put himself in the position to take an injured player with the first round pick. Because if this team regresses from 2015 his ass will be fired for taking Smith.
    When you put it like that is sounds exactly like Thompson.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    When you put it like that is sounds exactly like Thompson.