If Ragland for some reason drops the Packers will take him, otherwise it will be DL or an OLB. I would see the Packers only going offense if one of the top tier OTs drops to them. The Packers have all their starters coming back and although it is a need especially at right tackle I don't see the Packers drafting OL out of the gate. It is more of an issue with depth, same at WR.

The only real hole this team has is at inside linebacker, and even that is ok if you consider Matthews and ILB.

Also Peppers says he wants to play in 2016 and the report also states that the Packers are willing to pay his 8 million, which seems ridiculous. I see Peppers as a down linemen in our nickel package. I see him getting 30 snaps a game doing nothing but pass rushing.

With Guion being signed, the Packers could be in a position to let Raji go. It is better than having both of them leave free agency but there will be a roster spot available.

This is a draft that the Packers should look to move up in the first round if they can secure Ragland. He had a really good Senior Bowl and can make an immediate impact to the Packers defense. Ragland and Ryan in the middle with Matthews moving back outside. I know a lot of you are not sold on Ryan, but I feel like he had a decent rookie year, had a quality game in the playoffs against the Cardinals and can be a steady player for the Packers.

If Ragland is not available I think the Packers might be in a good position to trade out of the first round. I like the depth of second round talent and third round talent where the Packers can draft quality depth players that could play significant snaps if needed. I am talking about offensive line, wide receiver, outside linebacker, defensive line, running back, and in the secondary. All units can and should be improved going into next year. They could make a good trade for their #1 for a second, and third, depending who they trade with.