Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Everything you need to know about TT's Third Round Pick... OLB Kyler Fackrell.

Everything you need to know about TT's Third Round Pick... OLB Kyler Fackrell.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...kyler-fackrell

Player Lowdown

Combine Results
    40 Yd 20 Yd 10 Yd 225 Bench Vertical jump Broad Shuttle 3-Cone Drill
    4.72 ...2.75 - ...........15.......... 34 1/2 - - -

Workout Results

40 Yd 20 Yd 10 Yd 225 Bench Vertical jump Broad Shuttle 3-Cone Drill
    4.62 ....2.75 ....1.61.... 15..... 34 1/2 .............10'1" - -

Player Overview

Fackrell returned from a serious knee injury as a junior to emerge as a first team all-Mountain West player in 2015, leading the nation with five fumble recoveries while recording a team-high 15 tackles for loss and a school-record 12 quarterback hurries.

He also had 4.0 sacks while become a semifinalist for the Butkus Award and earning an invitation to the Senior Bowl.

Fackrell suffered a season-ending torn ACL in September of 2014 after emerging the previous season with a team-best 13.0 tackles for loss, adding 82 tackles, 5.0 sacks and a 99-yard interception for a touchdown.

Strengths Weaknesses

STRENGTHS: Tall, long-levered frame. Worked hard to develop his muscle and limb strength. Loose athlete with smooth redirection skills and long strides to cover a lot of ground. Lateral quickness to sidestep blocks or string plays to the outside. Active rusher and quick to read, adjust his angle and close. Uses his length to engage and lock out.

Looks natural in reverse and has experience in coverage.

Offers athletic versatility and natural ball-skills (eight passes defended and four interceptions in his career).

Played on special teams coverages in college, including one blocked kick. Humble and hard-working, but also feisty and competitive - singled out as the leader of the defense by his head coach.

Football junkie who already works and prepares like a professional.

Highly productive with 253 tackles and 36.0 tackles for loss over 41 career starts.

WEAKNESSES: Lean-muscled body type with lanky bulk. Not a forceful player at the point of attack and needs to develop his take-on strength to push through the shoulder of blockers. Plays tall and too easily caught up in the crowd. Quick hands, but shed technique and block recognition requires fine-tuning.

Needs to better break down and finish in space. Long-legged mover, leading to choppy steps and lost balance in short-areas. Inconsistent backfield vision and anticipation, which leads to overaggressive tendencies.

Older prospect and will be a 25-year old NFL rookie.

Missed all of the 2014 season due to an ACL tear in his right knee (Sept. 2014).

IN OUR VIEW: A three-year starter, Fackrell lined up as an edge rusher and outside linebacker in Utah State's 3-4 base and was a jack-of-all-trades defender who rushed and dropped in coverage.

He is a tall, long-armed and flexible athlete with range and closing burst, doing his best work in space because he's not a power player.

Fackrell can be too easily controlled at the point of attack and needs to develop his take-on strength to better dispose of blockers, but the competitive toughness is there.

He has above average intangibles and you won't find anyone who says something negative about him as a person.

Fackrell isn't an explosive player, but floats with great effort in pursuit and offers functional versatility to be an every-down player, ideally suited in a 3-4 scheme.

--Dane Brugler (2/13/16)
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-29-2016 at 10:22 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Teddy said 4th round comp picks or no, they were going up for a guy in the 2nd as the board was running short. When they figured they could get Spriggs and the cost wasn't bad, easy decision.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 17m17 minutes ago
    Fackrell: "We're just grateful to be here right now and be part of the #Packers organization."

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 17m17 minutes ago
    Fackrell said injury was blessing in disguise. Wife was pregnant at time and was sick a lot, so he got family time.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 17m17 minutes ago
    Fackrell said the torn ACL came at a fortunate time because his wife was pregnant. He got to spend extra time with his daughter.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 16m16 minutes ago
    Fackrell: "It's a great team. I'm so excited to be there, and to learn, and to contribute everything that I can."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 15m15 minutes ago
    Fackrell: "I think definitely upper-body strength is something I continue to work on. I think I can put on maybe 10 pounds, be more stout."

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 13m13 minutes ago
    Fackrell said knee felt great last year. Wore brace for two practices, then ditched it. “It got stronger as the season went on.”

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 12m12 minutes ago
    Fackrell, on what this means: “Incredible. To be able to share it with my wife, it’s just such a huge blessing.”

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 13m13 minutes ago
    Fackrell on his length: "I think that's one of the first things people look for. The length and being able to keep OTs hands off you."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 14m14 minutes ago
    Fackrell on his pass-rush style: "I think speed first and foremost. Speed kills, and that's why I always try to win with speed first."
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    height; 6'5"
    weight: 245 lbs
    arm length: 33 1/4"
    40 Yrd Dash: 4.72
    20 Yrd Dash: 2.75
    10 Yrd Dash: 1.61
    225 Lb. Bench Reps: 15
    Vertical Jump: 34 1/2
    Broad Jump: 10'01"
    20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.36
    3-Cone Drill: 7.34

Speed and length in the mold of Jeremy Thompson or Clay Matthews. Hopefully more like the latter.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Rotoworld's Josh Norris compares Utah State OLB Kyler Fackrell to Connor Barwin.
    Norris ranks Fackrell as the No. 35 prospect in the 2016 NFL Draft. "Reminds me so much of Connor Barwin," Norris wrote. "Can be a starting caliber drop end/linebacker for a team opposite a designated pass rusher. His safety background shows in his comfort in space. Still growing as a pass rusher, but has a foundation for hands and lateral moves." The 6-foot-5, 245-pounder received a second-to-third round evaluation from the NFL, but Senior Bowl executive director Phil Savage indicated he'd heard first-round chatter.

Source: Rotoworld Feb 19 - 6:03 PM
    Kyler Fackrell - DL - Aggies

NFL Network's Mike Mayock sees Utah State OLB Kyler Fackrell as a potential second or third-round selection in this spring's draft.
    As Mayock colleague Chase Goodbread noted, during Saturday's Senior Bowl, Fackrell showed well when he "beat Texas Tech left tackle Le'Raven Clark with an inside move in the first quarter to get a hit on Alabama QB Jake Coker just as he released a pass, forcing an incompletion." The 6-foot-5, 245-pound NFL hopeful might have received a second-to-third round evaluation from Mayock, but Senior Bowl executive director Phil Savage indicated that he's heard first-round chatter during the practice week. This past season, Fackrell notched 82 tackles (15 for loss), four sacks and 12 quarterback hurries. He's done well to recover from a torn ACL suffered in 2014.

Source: NFL.com Jan 31 - 6:55 PM
    Kyler Fackrell - DL - Aggies

Senior Bowl executive director Phil Savage said he's heard some first-round talk surrounding Utah State OLB Kyler Fackrell.
    "He missed some time with an injury as a junior, but I felt like if he came back and had a good senior year, he'd be a good candidate down here," said Savage. "You hear some talk that he could potentially be in first-round consideration. I think he's definitely in the class of guys that could get a potential (NFL) starter grade. We'll see where he goes from there over the next few months." The 6-foot-5, 245-pounder had 82 tackles, 15 TFL, four sacks and 12 quarterback hurries in his return to the field last year. He's a a pass-rushing linebacker best suited to a 3-4 defense, but is auditioning as a 4-3 strong-side linebacker this week to fit his squad's scheme. "Striking, getting off blocks, I'm always trying to gain weight and mass in my upper body," Fackrell said. "So shedding blocks is something I want to work on. The advantage to my game is speed and an ability to play in space."

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    height; 6'5"
    weight: 245 lbs
    arm length: 33 1/4"
    40 Yrd Dash: 4.72
    20 Yrd Dash: 2.75
    10 Yrd Dash: 1.61
    225 Lb. Bench Reps: 15
    Vertical Jump: 34 1/2
    Broad Jump: 10'01"
    20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.36
    3-Cone Drill: 7.34

Speed and length in the mold of Jeremy Thompson or Clay Matthews. Hopefully more like the latter.
    Pro Day he ran 4.62 in 40. Also CBS had that as the workout where he clocked 1.61 in the first 10 yards. If true, he has an impressive top gear.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    but Senior Bowl executive director Phil Savage indicated he'd heard first-round chatter.
    and there goes the credibility
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I have a feeling this is another of Ted's passrushers who can Plan B as an ILB. If that's the case I hope it doesn't take a whole season for him to find his home. No time to waste with a guy this old.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Pro Day he ran 4.62 in 40. Also CBS had that as the workout where he clocked 1.61 in the first 10 yards. If true, he has an impressive top gear.

I pulled from here:

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...016&genpos=OLB

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Brady Poppinga?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Brady Poppinga?
    The secret underwear is similar anyway.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

I did see a report from one guy who said he projects Fackrell best as a 3-4 ILB. Not sure if that's an outlier or if the Packers are thinking along the same lines. Perhaps, this could be a similar play as last year whenever everybody had Randall at S, but the Packers brass envisioned him as a CB.

http://live4sportnetwork.com/footbal...draft-profile/

Positives: Kyler Fackrell has unique size for the position. Fackrell possess good linear movement, short area burst and agility. Fackrell is a natural tackler and pass rusher.

Negatives: Kyler does not possess good coverage ability. Fackrell's straight line speed is not impressive.

Overall: It's always questioned when a player gets a position change in my rankings but Kyler Fackrell's game translates too well to a 3-4 ILB for me to list him with the OLBs. With an impressive combination of size, agility, football smarts and tackling ability, Fackrell should be an early contributor at the next level. His ability to shed blockers utilizing his arm length and hand placement works well in confined spaces.

Kyler Fackrell is a starting ILB on my '2016 All Rookie, Pre-Draft Team'.
    Not sure how reliable this guy is though. I had him as a good coverage LB, and this guy rights that he doesn't possess good coverage abilities. It it contradicts everything I've heard and seen on Fackrell.

NFL.com

NFL COMPARISON Connor Barwin
    BOTTOM LINE When it comes to the length and athleticism teams will look for off the edge, Fackrell will be one of the poster boys. His field versatility, coverage talent and potential as a pass rusher could make him one of the fastest rising prospects in this draft and a future contender for a Pro Bowl nod.
    ESPN

3rd Down Capabilities: Provides quality balance to contribute as a pass rusher and in coverage in this area. Adequate first step quickness. Uses length well and shows active hands. Average torso flexibility but shows the ability to dip pads and gain outside leverage point. Flashes some speed-to-power capabilities but needs to incorporate more of it into his arsenal. Fluid athlete and shows above-average range in underneath one coverage. Will have some limitations against more athletic TEs in man coverage.
    CBS

STRENGTHS: Tall, long-levered frame. Worked hard to develop his muscle and limb strength. Loose athlete with smooth redirection skills and long strides to cover a lot of ground. Lateral quickness to sidestep blocks or string plays to the outside. Active rusher and quick to read, adjust his angle and close. Uses his length to engage and lock out.
    Looks natural in reverse and has experience in coverage. Offers athletic versatility and natural ball-skills (eight passes defended and four interceptions in his career).
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Voch Lombardi likes Fackrell... just wishes his athleticism matched his football IQ.

Like I said, I think Fackrell knows how to play football... great instincts, smart football player. Diagnosis instantly - he's just limited athletically; and, at 25, how much bigger can he get??

wist

I'm convinced Ted has a personnel strategy in place to address all linebacker spots with the same type of prospects. The mold is guys who have the combination of experience and physical skillset to both rush the passer and cover.

Because pass rushers are so important, have such a high bust rate, and you can never have enough of them... you'd like to draft as many as possible just to throw a lot of them against the wall. But that's a lot of draft resources to allocate to a position where statistically not much sticks. The answer is to reclaim the failed pass rushers and give them a second chance to succeed as inside linebackers. Most college pass rushers were DE's in college who are poorly suited for this. But you look at this group and you guys with reason to believe they might be cover. Guys like Matthews, Brad Jones, Palmer, Elliott, Bradford, and now Fackrell. Some of these guys have great 3-cones, some were safeties in past lives, or in Bradford's case he had played some ILB. This is particularly well suited for the 3-4 where ILB are more often expected to stack and shed because all of these guys will have experience taking on tackles on the edge. Its also mirrors Ted's OL philosophy where he likes to get college LT's and move them all over his OL because that's where the best college athletes are. Same is true of college pass rushers.

If this is indeed what Ted's up to it hasn't worked much yet but the strategy makes sense. In theory you'll get to try out nearly twice as many draft picks at OLB and when one of your failed OLB's has the instincts to work out at ILB you'll have a higher caliber of athlete than the usual types who play ILB in college. Other teams might be doing this too. Bobby Wagner of the Seahawks comes to mind.
    Last edited by 3irty1; 04-30-2016 at 12:46 AM.

Round 3, Pick 25 (88) Kyler Fackrell OLB 6'5" 245 Utah St. 5.8

Pick Analysis: "He is very loose and bendy to wrap around blocks and pursue from the back side. He's versatile in the passing game. He can run and mirror tight ends and he's an explosive blitzer. Overall, this is a very athletic edge defender with the ability to make plays on all three downs." -- Daniel Jeremiah
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Brady Poppinga?
    That was my thought too.

And I really hope not.

I don't get the lack of athleticism argument against Fackrell. He looks athletic enough on tape (fluid and natural), and the measurables validate this. There are only three guys on my OLBs list who tested as appreciably better overall athletes than Fackrell. Leonard Floyd (who is even more thin than Fackrell), Jatavis Brown (the midget), and Travis Feeney (who is a bit light at 230 pounds). Mind you, Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith would have blown all of these guys out of the water. However, when you stack Fackrell against Lawson, Correa, Spence, Calhoun, Jenkins, Schobert, Nicolas, etc. the measurables overall are almost identical. Fackrell generally ranks slightly lower in 3 cone but slightly higher in broad jump. No doubt he will need to get stronger, and he's far from a perfect prospect, but I wouldn't nail him for a lack of athleticism.

Fackrell = 6'5" 245, 4.72 40, (4.31 shuttle), (7.24 3 cone), 34.5" vertical, 121" broad
    Lawson = 6'3" 269, 4.70 40, 4.21 shuttle, 7.16 3 cone, 33" vertical, 120" broad
    Correa = 6'3" 243, 4.69 40, (4.18 shuttle), (6.96 3 cone), 33" vertical, 108" broad
    Spence = 6'2" 251, 4.80 40, 4.35 shuttle, 7.21 3 cone, 35" vertical, 121" broad
    Calhoun = 6'4" 251, 4.82 40, 4.25 shuttle, 6.97 3 cone, 35" vertical, 115" broad
    Cravens = 6'1" 226, (4.71 40), 4.41 shuttle, 6.92 3 cone, 27" vertical, 114" broad
    Jenkins = 6'3" 259, 4.80 40, (4.32 shuttle), (7.41 3 cone), 36.5" vertical, 123" broad
    Ngakoue = 6'2" 252, 4.75 40, 4.50 shuttle, 7.35 3 cone, 34.5" vertical, 118" broad
    Schobert = 6'1" 244, 4.76 40, 4.30 shuttle, 7.11 3 cone, 33.5" vertical, 111" broad

Of the four OLBs that I had ranked just ahead and the five OLBs ranked just behind him, he's tested as slightly above average overall as an athlete. He's in the top half amongst these 10 in four of the five athletic measurables (3 cone being the outlier)
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

BTW, Eric Striker (at 6 inches shorter and 20 pounds lighter) did worse than Fackrell in every measurable, and when whoever this dude says he got out-athleted by some guy. The guy he's covering is Rashard Higgins (a WR Wist really likes). Of course, an OLB is going to struggle to cover a draftable WR. Even Clay Matthews would have problems matched up against a WR.

Striker = 5'11" 227, 4.80 40, 4.46 shuttle, 7.30 3 cone, 30" vertical, 116" broad

The guy on this video is terrible. I try to watch videos without bad commentary on it because it sometimes erroneously shades your perspective.
    Last edited by HarveyWallbangers; 04-30-2016 at 01:27 AM.

I like what TT is doing in this draft. Strengthening the lines and his third round pick at OLB may be a beauty.

Is he content at WR? (Available):

Peake, Charone WR 6'2" 209 Clemson 5.8

Cooper, Pharoh WR 5'11" 203 South Carolina 5.6

Mitchell, Malcolm WR 6'0" 198 Georgia 5.5

Higgins, Rashard WR 6'1" 196 Colorado St. 5.4

Louis, Ricardo WR 6'2" 215 Auburn 5.4

Burbridge, Aaron WR 6'0" 206 Michigan St. 5.4

Robinson, Demarcus WR 6'1" 203 Florida 5.4

Listenbee, Kolby WR 6'0" 197 TCU 5.4

Lawler, Kenny WR 6'2" 203 California 5.4

Cajuste, Devon WR 6'4" 234 Stanford 5.4

Lee, Jay WR 6'1" 214 Baylor 5.4

Sharpe, Tajae WR 6'2" 194 Massachusetts 5.4

Boehringer, Moritz WR 6'4" 227 5.4

Garrett, Keyarris WR 6'3" 220 Tulsa 5.3

Spruce, Nelson WR 6'1" 206 Colorado 5.3

Core, Cody WR 6'3" 205 Mississippi 5.3

and RB (Available):

Howard, Jordan RB 6'0" 230 Indiana 6.1

Booker, Devontae RB 5'11" 219 Utah 5.7

Dixon, Kenneth RB 5'10" 215 Louisiana Tech 5.7

Perkins, Paul RB 5'10" 208 UCLA 5.6

Collins, Alex RB 5'10" 217 Arkansas 5.5

Williams, Jonathan RB 5'11" 220 Arkansas 5.4

Pressley, Jhurell RB 5'10" 206 New Mexico 5.4

Ferguson, Josh RB 5'9" 198 Illinois 5.3

Ervin, Tyler RB 5'10" 192 San Jose St. 5.3

Taylor, Kelvin RB 5'10" 207 Florida 5.3

Johnson, Devon RB 6'0" 238 Marshall 5.3

Available at TE:

Saxton, Wes TE 6'3" 248 South Alabama 5.2

LaCosse, Matt TE 6'6" 250 Illinois 5.1

Mahina, Devin TE 6'6" 251 BYU 5.1

Holmes, Gabe TE 6'5" 258 Purdue 5.0

Pierce, Casey TE 6'4" 242 Kent St. 5.0

Lee, Khari TE 6'4" 235 Bowie St. 5.0

Bibbs, E.J. TE 6'2" 258 Iowa St. 5.0

McFarland, Mike TE 6'5" 252 South Florida 5.0

Available on the OL:

Westerman, Christian OG 6'3" 298 Arizona State 5.8

Alexander, Vadal OG 6'5" 326 LSU 5.5

Dahl, Joe OG 6'4" 304 Washington St. 5.5

McGovern, Connor OG 6'4" 306 Missouri 5.5

Allen, Jack C 6'1" 294 Michigan St. 5.5

Hawkins, Jerald OT 6'6" 305 LSU 5.5

Greene, Darrell OG 6'3" 321 San Diego St. 5.5

Turner, Landon OG 6'4" 330 North Carolina 5.4

Tretola, Sebastian OG 6'4" 314 Arkansas 5.4

Beavers, Willie OT 6'4" 324 Western Michigan 5.4

Boehm, Evan C 6'2" 309 Missouri 5.4

Jackson, Dominick OG 6'5" 313 Alabama 5.3

Benenoch, Caleb OT 6'5" 305 UCLA 5.3

Haeg, Joe OT 6'6" 304 North Dakota St. 5.2

Murphy, Kyle OT 6'6" 305 Stanford 5.2

Friend, Kyle C 6'2" 305 Temple 5.2

Blythe, Austin C 6'2" 291 Iowa 5.2

Young, Avery OT 6'5" 328 Auburn 5.2

Lewis, Alex OT 6'6" 312 Nebraska 5.2

Shell, Brandon OT 6'5" 324 South Carolina 5.2

Drango, Spencer OG 6'6" 315 Baylor 5.2

Available on the DL:

Ridgeway, Hassan DT 6'3" 303 Texas 6.0

Billings, Andrew NT 6'1" 311 Baylor 6.0

Henry, Willie DT 6'3" 303 Michigan 5.9

Day, Sheldon DT 6'1" 293 Notre Dame 5.6

Ioannidis, Matthew DT 6'3" 299 Temple 5.5

Robertson-Harris, Roy DE 6'7" 255 Texas-El Paso 5.5

Onyemata, David DT 6'4" 300 Manitoba (Canada) 5.4

Vaeao, Destiny DT 6'4" 298 Washington St. 5.4

Blair, Ronald DE 6'2" 284 Appalachian St. 5.4

Tapper, Charles DE 6'3" 271 Oklahoma 5.4

Cowser, James DE 6'3" 248 Southern Utah 5.4

Latham, Darius DT 6'4" 311 Indiana 5.4

Oakman, Shawn DE 6'8" 287 Baylor 5.3

Ochi, Victor DE 6'1" 246 Stony Brook 5.3

McCalister, Alex DE 6'6" 239 Florida 5.3

Milhouse, Greg DL 6'1" 295 Campbell 5.3

and at CB:

White, D.J. CB 5'11" 193 Georgia Tech 5.5

Miller, Harlan CB 6'0" 182 Southeastern Louisiana 5.5

Sims, LeShaun CB 6'0" 203 Southern Utah 5.5

Sanchez, Zack CB 5'11" 185 Oklahoma 5.5

Young, Tavon CB 5'9" 183 Temple 5.4

Robinson, Rashard CB 6'1" 171 LSU 5.4

Burris, Juston CB 6'0" 212 N.C. State 5.4

Hall, Deiondre' CB 6'2" 199 Northern Iowa 5.4

Murray, Eric CB 5'11" 199 Minnesota 5.4

and at Safety:

Harris, Anthony SS 6'1" 183 Virginia 5.5

Drummond, Kurtis FS 6'1" 208 Michigan St. 5.4

Claiborne, Imoan S 5'11" 187 Northwestern St. (LA) 5.4

Celiscar, Donald S 5'11" 194 Western Michigan 5.3

Prewitt, Cody FS 6'2" 208 Mississippi 5.2

Gunter, Ladarius S 6'1" 202 Miami 5.2

Bonner, Detrick FS 6'0" 207 Virginia Tech 5.2

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I don't get the lack of athleticism argument against Fackrell. He looks athletic enough on tape (fluid and natural), and the measurables validate this. There are only three guys on my OLBs list who tested as appreciably better overall athletes than Fackrell. Leonard Floyd (who is even more thin than Fackrell), Jatavis Brown (the midget), and Travis Feeney (who is a bit light at 230 pounds). Mind you, Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith would have blown all of these guys out of the water. However, when you stack Fackrell against Lawson, Correa, Spence, Calhoun, Jenkins, Schobert, Nicolas, etc. the measurables overall are almost identical. Fackrell generally ranks slightly lower in 3 cone but slightly higher in broad jump. No doubt he will need to get stronger, and he's far from a perfect prospect, but I wouldn't nail him for a lack of athleticism.
    McGinn mentioned that some scouts felt Fackrell hasn't been as athletic since his knee injury. TT didn't see a discernible difference.