Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupidly Early Mock Draft

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    At what position do you project these two LB prospects and would you be interested in them if you were TT?

Kentrell Brothers/Missouri: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j0NBU0zqS0

Myles Jack/UCLA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XSz3Lz9zvk Good athlete!
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

IMO Jack won't be available when GB picks, but he's rated as one of the top LBs and from what little I've seen has good speed and aggressiveness. I've read people call him a much better version of Shaq Thompson, who IIRC went R1 to Carolina last year.

I like Kentrell Brothers, which might be a kiss of death. I think he has enough sideline-to-sideline speed to do well in certain packages, and the ability to play coverage. I think there's a need for a player like that.

Wow look what this Mock gives us:

http://www.bigblueview.com/2016/2/26...ine-mock-draft

2016 NFL Draft: Giants get DT Andrew Billings in our Pre-Combine mock draft

By: Chris Pflum on Feb 26, 2016, 7:00 AM

GO PACKERS ! GO TT GO !!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...22-pre-combine

2016 Pittsburgh Steelers Big Board - By Position (Feb. 22, Pre-Combine)

By Scott Pavelle on Feb 22, 2016, 6:00 AM

Comment woodbuck27:

Here's a good read for you.

There's lots of information here (good or bad ...you decide).

This board grades about 200 prospects and the last entry before the Combine ncludes approximately two-dozen new prospects, including several kick returners and running backs.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

See the PACKERS ALL TIME DRAFT HISTORY in this LINK:

http://www.pro-football-reference.co.../gnb/draft.htm

GO TT GO !

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    At what position do you project these two LB prospects and would you be interested in them if you were TT?

Kentrell Brothers/Missouri: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j0NBU0zqS0

Myles Jack/UCLA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XSz3Lz9zvk Good athlete!
    I looked at Jack a little bit, but he seems to be rated high enough that he will likely be gone by the time we pick. CBSSportsline has him at #5 overall, Scouts, Inc. has him at #7.

Brothers on the other hand, CBS has him at #55 overall - I think that is way too high for him. I see him as too much of a plodder. He just isn't quick-twitch enough, has short arms... I see him as being pretty pedestrian.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...22-pre-combine

2016 Pittsburgh Steelers Big Board - By Position (Feb. 22, Pre-Combine)

By Scott Pavelle on Feb 22, 2016, 6:00 AM

Comment woodbuck27:

Here's a good read for you.

There's lots of information here (good or bad ...you decide).

This board grades about 200 prospects and the last entry before the Combine ncludes approximately two-dozen new prospects, including several kick returners and running backs.
    Good link woody... I'll try to go thru it more as I'm looking at players.

I skimmed down a bit - they had Rankins at 1:25... I'd love to see Rankins still on the board at our pick.

One guy that is a mystery to me, and he is high on this board too, is Jarran Reed. I just don't see it with this guy... haven't like what I've seen of him. Will have to look at him some more though, b/c everyone has him in the mid-first round. The Steeler board has him 1:20.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    I looked at Jack a little bit, but he seems to be rated high enough that he will likely be gone by the time we pick. CBSSportsline has him at #5 overall, Scouts, Inc. has him at #7.

Brothers on the other hand, CBS has him at #55 overall - I think that is way too high for him. I see him as too much of a plodder. He just isn't quick-twitch enough, has short arms... I see him as being pretty pedestrian.
    It looks to me as if Myles Jack will go TOP TEN.

He'll likely be the first LBer off the board.

One mock I looked at had him being picked by San Fran @ NO. 7.

Here's a Grade by the Pittsburgh Steelers:

Myles Jack, ILB, UCLA - 6'1", 225 lbs.

He's downgraded here due to a combination of sour grapes and the fact that we have Ryan Shazier on the team already, but make no mistake: Myles Jack will go in the top 5-10 picks and whoever gets him will celebrate.

Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith are the leaders of a movement toward ultra-athletic linebacker-safety hybrids:

Think Ryan Shazier but 10 pounds lighter and more Safety-ish. They're the ideal answer to the new breed of ultra-athletic LBers.

Jack, in particular, is well noted for his coverage skills. The talent is awesome and both are clear top 5 talents. Like Smith, Jack also suffered a year-ending knee injury; fortunately it is a relatively minor injury with a confident prognosis of full recovery after 6 months of rehab. He should be ready for training camp, and thus we can be 99.95% sure it Ain't Gonna Happen.

This goes to a gif-supported scouting report from Bob Sturm, a favorite writer in Dallas.

Kentrell Brothers/Missouri: ....Grade 3.24

6'0-1/2", 249 lbs. with 30-3/4" arms. A pure Buck ILB with tremendous instincts and a knack for getting his nose into an impossible number of tackles despite his somewhat limited physical assets.

He will be an early Day 2 value if the Steelers somehow manage to lose Lawrence Timmons instead of arranging an extension. But if Timmons comes back, the presence of Vince Williams as a more than acceptable backup severely reduces Brothers' value from the Pittsburgh point of view.

This goes to the NFL.com scouting profile. This scouting report examines Brothers' fit for the Steelers if Timmons departs.

This goes to an article published after Brothers' triumphant college season.

This is a scouting profile from our sister site for the Redskins. This is a scouting profile from a Jets-oriented site. This is a good, gif-supported scouting report from our sister site for the Jaguars. This goes to a more lukewarm scouting profile.

Watch fir this guy:

Terrance Smith, ILB/OLB, Florida State - 6'3", 234 lbs. GRADE: 4.01

Expect to hear more about Terrance Smith because he's very likely to blow up the Combine and generate "Ryan Shazier Lite" comparisons. They're not entirely unfair and Pittsburgh could do worse than to draft a kid like this in Round 4 if Sean Spence leaves in free agency.

As summarized in the NFL.com scouting profile, Smith has a High School sprinting background and uses that to great effect as a run-and-chase, sideline-to-sideline pursuer. The major flaw is that he's very inconsistent about making the actual tackle once he arrives. Good tackling is a thing you can teach, however. The native athletic ability to get to places that other men can't is a lot more rare.

BTW, if you like such trivia it's notable that Smith's father was a star college WR and that Deandre Hopkins is a cousin.

In this dual scouting profile (Terrance Smith and ** see below **.....Nick Kwiatkoski), retired NFL executive Greg Gabriel adds an excellent point: "Won't be a rookie starter but will be very good on specials while he learns."

Note that a high ankle sprain put significant dents into his 2015 film, and that he looked excellent in the Shrine Game practices before tweaking a hammy.

**Nick Kwiatkoski (quit-KOW-ski)**, ILB, West Virginia - ....GRADE - 6.01

6'1", 241 lbs. with 31-3/8" arms.

The descriptions remind you a lot of Vince Williams: a tough, hard-driving, spark-plug tackling machine who lacks only that little bit of athletic magic that turns NFL-caliber football players into NFL starters. He's a poor fit for the Steelers because Williams is already here, but I really do believe that Kwiatkoski has a future in the league.

This goes to the NFL.com scouting profile. This goes to a brief BTSC Fanpost that suggests he could expand to an Arthur Moats role in addition to being Vince Williams.

Here is a nice article from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. This local news article describes his Senior Bowl practices as "eye catching."

GO TT GO !

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    My IDEAL draft wish list at this early point in time. My criteria were as follows:
    * Increase team speed
    * Allow the Packers to become an elite pass rushing defense
    * Improve OL and better protect AROD
    * Improve our ability to stretch the field vertically, both from the TE and WR positions
    * Add a fast, tough ILB who will enable Clay to move back to OLB
    * Improve 3rd down and Red Zone offense by adding a pass catching, change of pace RB
    * Improve our KR and PR games
    [Scouting analysis from NFL Draft Tracker]

1. DE KEVIN DODD 6'5" 277 LBS, 4.86 SEC 40 YD
    CLEMSON
    Strengths Relentless competitor with NFL-*ready frame. Refuses to give offensive lineman a play off. Not content to be around a play, wants in the action. Won't lay on blocks and able to improve his position after contact through footwork and strength. Never drops eyes from ball location and is able to unhinge from blocks quickly to make a play when the ball enters his patch of grass. Extremely instinctive and well-coached. Snuffs out screens, bootlegs and shovel passes almost every game. Takes his contain responsibility very seriously. Insane production spike from last year to this season. Saw his quarterback pressures go from three to 46 and he was credited with 12 sacks in 2015 season. Athletic upfield burst with desired bend and hip flexion to corner the edge. Has length and leverage to become an effective speed-*to*-power rusher. Wore Alabama out with three sacks and two tackles for loss. Tape shows a player who played his best football at the end of the year.

VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APlMJ6uxUeg

NFL Comparison Michael Bennett

2. DT VERNON BUTLER 6'4" 323 LBS,
    LOUISIANA TECH

Strengths Long-*armed knee-bender who can play the role of low man at the point of attack. Plays with strong hands and good arm extension and can ?peek*a*boo? both gaps as he reads which hole the running back heads for. Impressive stack and shed timing and power. Able to eat up double teams and keep his linebackers clean when asked to. Excellent athleticism. Can make plays all along the line of scrimmage. If blocker doesn?t finish, Butler will work himself back into the play. Able to coordinate hands and feet smoothly and has change of direction and closing burst to become a dominant pass rusher from inside. Can slide from gap to gap as a pass rusher and is a perfect fit for twist-*based defense. Generally attacks gaps with forward lean and ability to corner the edge when he has his man beat. Can stutter-*step into pass rush to disrupt offensive lineman?s timing or generate a speed-*to-*power bull rush that can severely dent a pocket. Gives consistent effort and plays like a lead dog looking to eat.

VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltL6872vGzs

NFL Comparison Muhammad Wilkerson

3. OLB DEION JONES 6'1" 222 LBS, 4.59 SEC 40 YD
    LSU

Strengths High-twitch, well-muscled athlete with tapered waist and powerful trunk. Quick lateral slide from gap-to-gap mirroring running back. Speed to chase from sideline to sideline. Accelerates off his spot and into his target preferring to wrap up and drive hips through the tackle. Brings pop behind his pads. Trustworthy. Handles his run fits and isn’t looking to be a hero. Bouncy feet enable sudden change of direction. Willing to step into hole and deliver a blow to pulling guards or iso *blocks. Has strength at point of attack to squeeze the edge against tight ends. Able to defend passes or pick them off in coverage. Special teams demon on cover teams. Maintained focus and team-*first attitude despite being unable to crack starting lineup until his senior season. He played primarily on special teams in 2012 (23 tackles, three for loss) and 2013 (15 tackles) before seeing more time on defense as a junior (27 tackles, 3.5 for loss). Then came Jones’ chance to start with Alexander moving on to the NFL. He became permanent team captain and defensive MVP after leading the team with 100 tackles and 13.5 tackles for loss.

VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwNB_QfeoPc

[Darron Lee gets pushed all over the field and is tenuous as a tackler. Jones is a load. Not as proficient in coverage as Lee, but that should improve with experience and coaching. With Jones as our ILB, Clay can go back to OLB.]

4. OLB AARON WALLACE 6'3" 240 LBS, 4.64 SEC 40 YD
    UCLA

Strengths Well*-built with good muscular definition. Slightly pigeon-toed with explosive burst upfield to threaten tackles. Quick-*twitch athlete. Plus lateral quickness and good knee bend in his play. Has enough juice to be a true edge rusher. Can dip and trim the corner with a tight turn. Finished this season with seven sacks and 17 pressures despite playing less than 60 percent of the snaps. Holds a solid edge against tackles and has the strength and potential to own tight ends at point of attack. Shows agility in space to cover. Has experience as 3*-4 rush linebacker and 4*-3 WILL and SAM. Showed massive improvement over the course of the season. Was playing his best football at the end of the year.

[Wallace has great bloodlines. Reminds me of Clay.]

4a. G JOE DAHL 6'4" 304 LBS
    WASHINGTON STATE

Strengths Has started at guard and tackle and could be considered emergency tackle in a pinch. Decent flexibility in his lower half. Uses wide base as run blocker. Despite playing in pass-happy offense, shows ability to fire out with pop into defender and get some initial push as drive blocker. Good grip to maintain his initial block. Has hand quickness to move inside. Does a nice job of shifting weight to challenge inside moves. Coaches rave about his work habits and ability to retain information. Added weight and then muscle to his frame over last two years. Works his tail off to recover when beaten in pass protection. Constantly looking for work and will cave in pass rusher engaged with his teammate.

NFL Comparison
    T.J. Lang

4b. OT KYLE MURPHY 6'6" 305 LBS
    STANFORD

Strengths Has good feel for the position. Very aware in pass protection seeking out blitzes and twists and takes consistent angles up to the linebackers in the running game. Once he gets moving in space, is able to open up his hips and run with a relatively athletic gait. Plays with strong hands and good placement that can snatch and latch if he gets there first. Makes low pad level a priority in run game. Is usually low man and will use good leg drive or snap hips to secure the block. Adequate change direction in space. Patient second level blocker allowing the block to come to him. Outstanding work with teammate Joshua Garnett with combo blocks and double teams. Doesn’t lean in pass protection and can gain decent ground with his kick *slides.

5. RB TYLER ERVIN 5'10" 192 LBS, 4.41 SEC 40 YD
    SAN JOSE STATE

Strengths Short-*strider in tight confines with ability to make sudden directional change. Despite lanky frame, doesn?t run with any fear between the tackles and doesn't look to bounce runs unnecessarily. Combines smoothness with quick reaction time to avoid traffic in the backfield and slalom his way through shifting, fluid creases along the line of scrimmage. Plus lateral escapability. Quality hands and can function as pass catcher with some matchup potential. Very good play speed and can punch the gas to top speed quickly. High-*knee runner who can gain yardage in chunks if run fits break down. Scored three touchdowns on kickoffs over freshman and sophomore year and has returned kicks all four seasons. He led the team in rushing in 2014 (888 yards, four scores) and 2015 (1,469 yards, 13 touchdowns). Ervin's likely to play a rusher/receiver/returner role in the Dexter McCluster mold on Sundays, as he caught 73 passes for 642 yards the past two seasons in addition to his rushing work. His ability as a kick returner (2,374 career yardage, three scores) should also earn him credit.

VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4eLC2APXRc

[Is an experienced and elite KR and PR.]

6. WR KOLBY LISTENBEE 6'0" 197 LBS, 4.39 SEC 40 YD
    TCU

Strengths Able to win deep against man coverage. Averaged 19 yards per catch and 16 yards at the point of the catch in 2015. Natural hands. Doesn't typically have to fight the ball and shows very good concentration to eyeball throws into his hands. Adequate ball tracking and makes late adjustments on deep throws. Good hand fighter to free himself to be catch*-ready. Has second gear to run under throws. Adjusts well to low throws and can go dig them out.

VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD-vX71On44

[Fast! He should slide to a later round because he's less well known than others in the WR class despite outrunning all of them at the Combine. His lack of experience will put some teams off. Better than James Jones now. Will give Adams and Janis a run for their money.]

7. TE TANNER MCEVOY 6'6" 231 LBS, 4.57 SEC 40 YD
    WISCONSIN

Strengths McEvoy runs faster than any TE that attended the Combine. He's got size, speed, athleticism, has played receiver, catches the ball well and has excellent vision and moves as a ball carrier. He can line up inside or outside. I see him in the role of a third-down and red zone target and if he puts on some weight and learns to block, who knows. I do know he's willing to do whatever it takes to play. He's got courage and he's tough. Rather than list the reasons he could play TE for the Packers, I'd rather hear reasons why he couldn't.

VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ojKBcmAWQ
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    7. TE TANNER MCEVOY 6'6" 231 LBS, 4.57 SEC 40 YD
    WISCONSIN

Strengths McEvoy runs faster than any TE that attended the Combine. He's got size, speed, athleticism, has played receiver, catches the ball well and has excellent vision and moves as a ball carrier. He can line up inside or outside. I see him in the role of a third-down and red zone target and if he puts on some weight and learns to block, who knows. I do know he's willing to do whatever it takes to play. He's got courage and he's tough. Rather than list the reasons he could play TE for the Packers, I'd rather hear reasons why he couldn't.
    To start, let me say I actually would be happy if he landed on the Packers as a #7. Especially in the seventh round, ever more if he was one of two seventh round picks available after trades.

But his downside is this: He never played TE in college. Despite his marvelous athletics, he had trouble making an impact at WR due to his duties as safety. So he is changing positions and is a huge project. He is probably 2 years on the PS.

He was not a truly hard nosed safety, so it remains to be seen how he takes to blocking. He has rarely blocked. Projecting him to TE right now means that teams would treat him as a WR and substitute accordingly. He would not add to the run game and we don't know if he can beat NFL coverage.

He weighs 231 pounds. He needs a minimum of 20 pounds on that frame. Maybe he gets away with fifteen (but did anyone think DJ Williams was big enough at that weight?). What does that do to his speed?

On the plus side: Put him in a cowboy hat, hope for an accelerated learning curve and he could be Jay Novacek.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    To start, let me say I actually would be happy if he landed on the Packers as a #7. Especially in the seventh round, ever more if he was one of two seventh round picks available after trades.

But his downside is this: He never played TE in college. Despite his marvelous athletics, he had trouble making an impact at WR due to his duties as safety. So he is changing positions and is a huge project. He is probably 2 years on the PS.

He was not a truly hard nosed safety, so it remains to be seen how he takes to blocking. He has rarely blocked. Projecting him to TE right now means that teams would treat him as a WR and substitute accordingly. He would not add to the run game and we don't know if he can beat NFL coverage.

He weighs 231 pounds. He needs a minimum of 20 pounds on that frame. Maybe he gets away with fifteen (but did anyone think DJ Williams was big enough at that weight?). What does that do to his speed?

On the plus side: Put him in a cowboy hat, hope for an accelerated learning curve and he could be Jay Novacek.

. and DJ Williams was 4" shorter, if McEvoy is really 6'6". He will probably need to add at least 30 pounds of good muscle to hold up at TE.

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Good link woody... I'll try to go thru it more as I'm looking at players.

I skimmed down a bit - they had Rankins at 1:25... I'd love to see Rankins still on the board at our pick.

One guy that is a mystery to me, and he is high on this board too, is Jarran Reed. I just don't see it with this guy... haven't like what I've seen of him. Will have to look at him some more though, b/c everyone has him in the mid-first round. The Steeler board has him 1:20.
    Jarren Reed out of Baylor a DT:

I'm looking at a Mock by a Cleveland Sports writer that has him picked right after the Packers Pick at NO. 27 and DE Kevin Dodd (Clemson) .

The Kansas City Chiefs pick DT Jarren Reed at NO..

Damn I'd hate to get into your objective field of sight.

TE TANNER MCEVOY needs an agent that tries very hard to give him a try out in any CFL TC.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    TE class is very weak, so is the ILB class. The question is, if both Henry and Ragland are there when the Packers draft who would you want the Packers to draft?
    You go for the STEAL who should be gone before Pick NO. 20:ILB Reggie Ragland.

Maybe he's picked in some of our dreams.

What about this guy if he falls to our second Round pick?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p.../jason-spriggs

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Jarren Reed out of Baylor a DT:

I'm looking at a Mock by a Cleveland Sports writer that has him picked right after the Packers Pick at NO. 27 and DE Kevin Dodd (Clemson) .

The Kansas City Chiefs pick DT Jarren Reed at NO..
    I think you're thinking of Andrew Billings, DT, Baylor, 6'1, 311 lbs. (CBS rank #15) No way he'll be there at 27.

I was talking about Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama. He's ranked ahead of Rankins, and I just don't see that. I don't see Reed in the 1st round, but a lot of people like him.
    wist

My IDEAL draft wish list at this early point in time. My criteria were as follows:
    * Increase team speed
    * Allow the Packers to become an elite pass rushing defense
    * Improve OL and better protect AROD
    * Improve our ability to stretch the field vertically, both from the TE and WR positions
    * Add a fast, tough ILB who will enable Clay to move back to OLB
    * Improve 3rd down and Red Zone offense by adding a pass catching, change of pace RB
    * Improve our KR and PR games
    [Scouting analysis from NFL Draft Tracker]
    1. DE KEVIN DODD 6'5" 277 LBS, 4.86 SEC 40 YD
    CLEMSON
    Strengths Relentless competitor with NFL-*ready frame. Refuses to give offensive lineman a play off. Not content to be around a play, wants in the action. Won't lay on blocks and able to improve his position after contact through footwork and strength. Never drops eyes from ball location and is able to unhinge from blocks quickly to make a play when the ball enters his patch of grass. Extremely instinctive and well-coached. Snuffs out screens, bootlegs and shovel passes almost every game. Takes his contain responsibility very seriously. Insane production spike from last year to this season. Saw his quarterback pressures go from three to 46 and he was credited with 12 sacks in 2015 season. Athletic upfield burst with desired bend and hip flexion to corner the edge. Has length and leverage to become an effective speed-*to*-power rusher. Wore Alabama out with three sacks and two tackles for loss. Tape shows a player who played his best football at the end of the year.

VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APlMJ6uxUeg

NFL Comparison Michael Bennett

He's a solid Candidate.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar

All true. He's a Jeff Janis project. However, having been a QB and WR, he's likely to be a rapid learner. Moreover, I don't see the need for him to be anything other than a situational TE at the start. Use him where his height, speed and ball carrying ability can create a mismatch and complement DickRod's game. Jermichael Finley played at 6'5" 247 lbs and wasn't much of a blocker. I think McEvoy is stronger and more athletic than Finley. Probably smarter and more dedicated too. He should be able to play a Finley-type game with the Packers soon enough with work, study and experience.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-d...ierlein/300603

This Mock says TT will be advised to go with a TE if he agrees with it. That TE is:

Hunter Henry , TE - Arkansas

" Henry is a combination tight end with outstanding hands and the ability to help out as an in-line blocker or as go-to target on third downs. There are very few true tight ends in this class, and Green Bay grabs the top tight end."
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 03-04-2016 at 08:49 PM.

All true. He's a Jeff Janis project. However, having been a QB and WR, he's likely to be a rapid learner. Moreover, I don't see the need for him to be anything other than a situational TE at the start. Use him where his height, speed and ball carrying ability can create a mismatch and complement DickRod's game. Jermichael Finley played at 6'5" 247 lbs and wasn't much of a blocker. I think McEvoy is stronger and more athletic than Finley. Probably smarter and more dedicated too. He should be able to play a Finley-type game with the Packers soon enough with work, study and experience.
    If he can catch the ball high, he would be a brutal red-zone weapon.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.