View Poll Results: Try to win last game and face Sea/Minn at home or rest everyone and play Wash on road?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Win - Season has been bad enough, need home playoff game

17 53.13%
  • Lose - Rest is important and strategically its the smart move

15 46.88%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Win or Lose? @Washington or Vs. Seattle/Minnesota for Playoffs

Nobody here besides Rastak should want MN to win this division. Smuggler is right, we need to figure out what in the hell is wrong with this offense even if we don't make it out of the WC round. We need to return to our 2014 form for 2016.

I'm nearly agreeing with Wist.

This is sick.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Woody has fan-shamed me into now saying try and win the division.

Play to lose the Division. At home. Against the Vikings. And lose the opportunity to have a playoff game at home. Oooooooooooookay............

Play to win.
    C.H.U.D.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Play to win.
    Packers did. They secured a playoff spot. Now they need to be smart about what gives them the best chance in the playoffs.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Regardless of how it shakes out - we're not getting past any of Arizona, Carolina, or Seattle.

I doubt we could win @ the Redskins... best shot for 1 playoff win is Minnesota @ home, but that would only be delaying the inevitable.
    recent history doesn't agree with you - Packers are a better road playoff team.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    recent history doesn't agree with you - Packers are a better road playoff team.
    Really?

Post 2010 history: 2-2 at home, 0-2 on road.

If you add 2009-10 into the mix they're a 500 team at home and away.

Ah, fuck it. Nobody feels good about this team right now. Home, road, grandma's back yard. Nowhere.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I wish this were a public poll so we could see who the pussy ass Packer fans are that wouldn't mind seeing them lose at home on the last day of the season against their bitter rivals from the west for the division title. You think rastak hopes his team loses for a more favorable playoff match up? Fuck no!

Ashamed of each one of you pussy fucks that voted "lose"! Bunch of limp wristed retards!!!

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    If "Lose" wins the poll I guess we'll have to change the "Vikings Week" thread to "Pussy Week."
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

The fact that "lose" is winning this poll is sickening.

I used to love this place. Now all I see are just bedwetting stupid fucking retards!!!!

You go ahead and curl up in the fetal position and suck your thumbs. I'm pressing on bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad, I know you can see who voted "lose." Let us know who these spineless fucks are so we can separate the wheat from the chaff.

PUSSY FUCKS!!!!

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Packers did. They secured a playoff spot. Now they need to be smart about what gives them the best chance in the playoffs.
    Assume the fetal position twit.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I wish this were a public poll so we could see who the pussy ass Packer fans are that wouldn't mind seeing them lose at home on the last day of the season against their bitter rivals from the west for the division title. You think rastak hopes his team loses for a more favorable playoff match up? Fuck no!

Ashamed of each one of you pussy fucks that voted "lose"! Bunch of limp wristed retards!!!
    My bad, I meant to make it public.

I will step forward, I voted Lose. Not as in throw the game, but by benching anyone with a lingering anything. Including most of the O line. And that would mean the QB is on the sideline as well.

It will never happen, but the o line has to get healthy.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

That's a pussy mindset pb and you know it. Nobody's getting healthy in a week it's do or die time. Strap up the diaper and let's go for a ride to NFC North championship and maybe beyond.

Do you think Fritz Shurmur agrees with your approach?

Ahhhh no.

Fritz put together the game plan and called the D. He's not steering the ship.

That's Ted's job.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

But thanks pb for manning (Peyton,Eli?) up with your position. I'm sure you realize the error of your ways.
    Last edited by esoxx; 12-29-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Fritz put together the game plan and called the D. He's not steering the ship.

That's Ted's job.
    I mean your "lose at home to a bitter rival for the division title but maybe we can get some players healthy in the meantime" approach.

You think Fritz would agree?

Ahhhhhh no.

dp
    Last edited by esoxx; 12-29-2015 at 06:28 PM.