Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Playtime - Define 'a specific word' in the English Language with a ' SPECIFIC PHOTO '.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    In the mid 1980'a the noted Canadian and best selling novelist Margaret Atwood gave a famous lecture to an American audience about Canadian-American relations. Whether it was a reason for us to pound our chests or to hang our head for the shame she might have brought down on our collective minds/conscience is open to interpretation. I like to think as Canadians in a Free Society everyone needs to examine matters as the individual. I've never been a person to hang on the collective response; if my conscience instructed I take a personal stance not popular with the ass kissing group thinkers.

Margaret Atwood addresses her childhood in northern Quebec in the 1950s and how she saw Americans:

" My attitude towards Americans was formed by this environment. Alas, the Americans we encountered were usually pictures of ineptitude. We once met two of them dragging a heaving metal boat, plus the motor, across the portage from one lake to another because they did not want to paddle. Typically American, we thought, as they ricocheted off yet another tree. Americans hooked other people when they tried to cast, got lost in the woods and didn't burn their garbage. "

From my personal viewpoint Margaret Atwood gave the lecture not woodbuck27.

I don't care what society you enter and for any real extended duration. Your going to find the Bad Guys...the bullies, the sociopaths, the psychos and the tricky ones to expose? NO ! I see such easily. It's been part of my path in life to expose these BAD guys.

I don't hate such people. In TRUTH and for my LIFE... I cannot hate. How can anyone hate sick pathetic lost souls? I merely attempt to isolate them from decent people so their often charismatic ways don't suck others in.
    You should go down there to America and punch them all in the throat and stuff.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    You should go down there to America and punch them all in the throat and stuff.
    Like mraynrand...your should learn reading comprehension.

You cannot read accurately.

Try to smarten up before your wondering how you wasted a life.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Like mraynrand...your should learn reading comprehension.

You cannot read accurately.

Try to smarten up before your wondering how you wasted a life.
    You Canadiens ought to get down on your knees and thank us americans. If it weren't for us, you'd be speaking German or Japanish.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Howard, for crissakes smarten up before you waste of a life!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    You Canadiens ought to get down on your knees and thank us americans. If it weren't for us, you'd be speaking German or Japanish.
    If you said that to my beloved Mother she'd slap you silly...my Father would be nice.

He's grab you by the throat and heave you up on a wall and stare into your ratty face and exclaim:

" Mister Punk... I fought a lot in WW II and I kllled better men than you."

Your totally out on a thin limb now mraynrand (HowardRoark)....looking very defeated.

Your style by the way...is in very poor form....in plain language ...YOU SUCK as a debater as bad as your life sucks.

What's it like to be such a creep mraynrand.?

How do you sleep?

How do you face your ugliness in a mirror?

How do you ever imagine a proper social life with others when no one with any sense would entertain time and you.

Your the DEVIL on Packerrats mraynrand / HowardRoark/ Cleft Crusty and however more.

Your such a coward you need covers. What a small 'castrated by your vile nature' low life wee man you are. How do you exist........... so weak.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

If you said that to my beloved Mother she'd slap you silly...my Father would be nice.

He's grab you by the throat and heave you up on a wall and stare into your ratty face and exclaim:

" Mister Punk... I fought a lot in WW II and I kllled better men than you."

Your totally out on a thin limb now mraynrand (HowardRoark)....looking very defeated.

Your style by the way...is in very poor form....in plain language ...YOU SUCK as a debater as bad as your life sucks.

What's it like to be such a creep mraynrand.?

How do you sleep?

How do you face your ugliness in a mirror?

How do you ever imagine a proper social life with others when no one with any sense would entertain time and you.

Your the DEVIL on Packerrats mraynrand / HowardRoark/ Cleft Crusty and however more.

Your such a coward you need covers. What a small 'castrated by your vile nature' low life wee man you are. How do you exist........... so weak.
    you of course realize you have no sense of humor

The word is 'preserved'.

56-Year-Old Model Rocks Bikini In Swimwear Campaign, Looks Phenomenal

Good lord! You think that beast is well preserved?! She fucking looks 80, and you're telling me she's 56, and somehow that's preserved? I think your brain fell out your lying butthole on one of those 65,000 crunches you do every day. Fuck! LOL. "Preserved!" Either you're a complete moron, or you have the totally wrong idea of what that word means.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Isn't Howard black? That makes you a total racist. Asshole. You don't get to run around calling black people the devil, even in your god forsaken country.

Please don't mix up have decent eye sight with a generalzed dislike for women.
    So... you're telling me you have failing eyesight AND you generally dislike women? That explains just about everything in this thread, from you picking men you'd like to poke to you mocking larger ladies and fat shaming them. You really are a disgusting soul. I'm glad you're in canada, where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    So... you're telling me you have failing eyesight AND you generally dislike women? That explains just about everything in this thread, from you picking men you'd like to poke to you mocking larger ladies and fat shaming them. You really are a disgusting soul. I'm glad you're in canada, where you belong.
    Your prejudice ...your hate and sick narrow minded rotten attitude really **takes the prize** Skinbasket.

How can anyone like you slant everything to alighn with your twisted sick mind? I mean your actually someone who needs to be studied for the advancement of psychiatry.

May I have permission to advance your name to the Canadian Psychiatric Association and Group dedicated to 'Special Studies' ....at some desired reneumerative fee 'of course' SkinBasket.

Now I'm not 'only' your friend but proposing I be your agent.

Now **to receive that prize** you must travel to 'the Great white North'.

Do you look OK in a white smock? Maybe you'd prefer Hospital Green?

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    The word is: booby

All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

^^^ Is Trump wearing a merkin on his head?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post

Now there's a Merkin that needs to be introduced to Gillette.

Your prejudice ...your hate and sick narrow minded rotten attitude really **takes the prize** Skinbasket.

How can anyone like you slant everything to alighn with your twisted sick mind? I mean your actually someone who needs to be studied for the advancement of psychiatry.

May I have permission to advance your name to the Canadian Psychiatric Association and Group dedicated to 'Special Studies' ....at some desired reneumerative fee 'of course' SkinBasket.

Now I'm not 'only' your friend but proposing I be your agent.

Now **to receive that prize** you must travel to 'the Great white North'.

Do you look OK in a white smock? Maybe you'd prefer Hospital Green?

I don't associate with racists.

I don't associate with racists.
    I'm aware that racists/bigots once identified have to be watched and the imprint of what makes people aspire to stoop so low is a study far surpassing this space.

So you prefer to be a loner as a racist.

I feel there is something almost commendable in you taking such a stance.

What happens when you place say five scorpions in the same observation tank...ie aquarium?

Do they all survive the other in terms of longevity?
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-15-2016 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wootah View Post
    Never left North-America, heh?
    Nailed it.

Just because mraynrand compliments Canada....see's us as somehow better than his peers, acquaintances etc. in some generalized sense; I'm not going to pat myself on the back as a Canadian.

I don't hate canadans, I just think they're a bunch of queers and pussies. And no, I don't think this is a man. I do think she is kind of fat though. Especially after your rant about American women being fat in the backside in comparison to your horse faced ladies up there, which was pretty damned misogynistic of you.
    " Especially after your rant about American women being fat in the backside...." SkinBasket

I just came across this little observation of Americans and the predominance of obesity in your general population SkinBasket. It seems that I'm just one of a general population of Non- Americans that see's the poor condition of too many women south of the Canadian border. I mean it's alarming to say the least.

Fr. an Article entitled:

15 Things Foreigners Are Surprised by in America

February 5, 2015 by Sloane Emerson —

LINK:

http://www.destinationtips.com/desti...-in-america/7/

7. Widespread Obesity

" With more than one-third of the U.S. population categorized as obese, it’s not surprising that a number of visitors and expats commented on the sheer size of Americans. Many foreigners also made a connection between obesity and poverty as they noticed many of the unhealthy food options are cheaper than the organic choices."

woodbuck27:

It's been an observation of mine that:

Often this issue is related to poor eating habits and a certain preponderance to neglect proper conditioning and an emphasis of maintaining overall good health. We love Dr. Oz up here. That man takes it to us straight. Dr. Oz is recommended as knowledgeable and Canadians respect such in anyone we may meet. I'm guessing that's just a part of why Canadians are so loved and respected world wide.

The excellent way our Canadian soldiers behaved and their bravery in WWI and II and the Korean War certainly placed a feather in the hats of Canadians today. It's been accepted by the modern day Canadian we owe a certain great debt to our War Hero's and we must maintain a certain status quo of excellence in terms of Good Will. It can only be imagined the vast multitude of people in other countries who aspire to and dream of one day calling themselves Canucks. Tis a fine honour indeed a blessing I strongly appreciate and hold dear in my heart and soul.

Ignorance is far from bliss Dear member and I care. I'm here to keep you better informed. I do so out of my need for compassion for my fellow man/woman.

Peace out SkinBasket...... your growing daily here on Packerrats. I'd say that's a fine reason to celebrate our Green Bay Packer Home.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-15-2016 at 06:56 PM.

One of the most horror inspiring places in the United States is the indoor water park. I was at one of those ten years ago and about 1-5% of the people there were not obese.

We get it woody, you hate women. And black people.