View Poll Results: 2015 Turd Award goes to......

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rodgers

9 32.14%
  • Lacy

5 17.86%
  • Adams

7 25.00%
  • Cobb

2 7.14%
  • Other

5 17.86%

Thread: Biggest Offensive Bust this Year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    I'm waiting til after the postseason to vote. I know technically it says 2015, but to me its a vote that must consider every game. Examining the question is a disturbing one. Since week 3 vs KC, (which I would say is the Pack's last great offensive performance) Cobb, Lacy, and Adams have a combined 5 tds. 13 weeks, 5 tds. That's an insane lack of production from your top 3 skill players going into the season, with Jordy being hurt.
    You really think something will happen in the postseason to affect your vote? Seems to me the die is cast. The offense is broken and won't be fixed this year. Any chance of playoff success rests with the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    You really think something will happen in the postseason to affect your vote? Seems to me the die is cast. The offense is broken and won't be fixed this year. Any chance of playoff success rests with the defense.
    For me yes, just because I'm on the fence between a couple guys. It's possible one of them separates themselves with some leadership and playmaking during the biggest game of the season. I'm putting a lot of weight on what happens Sunday.