View Poll Results: 2015 Turd Award goes to......

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rodgers

9 32.14%
  • Lacy

5 17.86%
  • Adams

7 25.00%
  • Cobb

2 7.14%
  • Other

5 17.86%

Thread: Biggest Offensive Bust this Year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    I'm waiting til after the postseason to vote. I know technically it says 2015, but to me its a vote that must consider every game. Examining the question is a disturbing one. Since week 3 vs KC, (which I would say is the Pack's last great offensive performance) Cobb, Lacy, and Adams have a combined 5 tds. 13 weeks, 5 tds. That's an insane lack of production from your top 3 skill players going into the season, with Jordy being hurt.
    I think what amazes me the most is that James Jones, a free agent pick up cut by two teams, is the most productive offensive player on the team. In contrast, the rest of the skill position players, for whatever reason, have had poor seasons. In many cases, the worst of their career. A Rodgers, Lacy, Cobb, Adams, even Starks, have failed to produce on a consistent basis, and have had physical and mental errors that have lead to losses. I believe Patler mentioned in one thread that this offense is basically unable to score a touchdown inside the red zone. He's right. That's a strong indictment on the total lack of playmakers on this team. It also shows why I can't vote on this poll. Other than Jones and possibly R Rodgers, everyone is culpable. This offense, since the San Diego game, is the Cowboys offense minus Tony Romo.

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    I think what amazes me the most is that James Jones, a free agent pick up cut by two teams, is the most productive offensive player on the team. In contrast, the rest of the skill position players, for whatever reason, have had poor seasons. In many cases, the worst of their career. A Rodgers, Lacy, Cobb, Adams, even Starks, have failed to produce on a consistent basis, and have had physical and mental errors that have lead to losses. I believe Patler mentioned in one thread that this offense is basically unable to score a touchdown inside the red zone. He's right. That's a strong indictment on the total lack of playmakers on this team. It also shows why I can't vote on this poll. Other than Jones and possibly R Rodgers, everyone is culpable. This offense, since the San Diego game, is the Cowboys offense minus Tony Romo.
    And that his best year was this year. He had his highest season yardage total at a whopping 890 yards receiving.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.