Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: *other Packers forum no worky?

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar

*other Packers forum no worky?

I know...

I'm cheating on this forum by visiting another forum. I'm just not a forum-monogamous dude. But some of y'all who post here, also post "over there". Just checking to see if anyone here knows what's up with that site.

If it's any consolation to those who may feel violated, I post here WAY more often than I post there.

Also -

I miss Jordy. After all, only one thing's for certain:

"Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

There are fora?
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    There are fora?
    There are many Fori.
    - or -
    There are many Foru.

It depends on if you're from southwest WI or northeast WI. But yes.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

I'm confused, Flora or Fauna?

Are you talking about Just Jeff's forum? For some reason it has been down since yesterday.

Dear Captain,

Your letter is so cruel. You can't even pretend you're faithful?

You come around once a week, hardly stay but a moment to get what you want, and then you're gone. And by the way, it's the same every time. You never do anything different. You never ask what I might want. You just show up, do your thing, and off you go.

And now you tell me you've been seeing other forums. Do you take them out to dinner? You never, ever even bother to bring some Chinese when you come over here.

Is the other forum nicer? Or is it one of those slutty forums where anything goes?

And puh-lease. Don't give me "there's only one other" crap. I wasn't born yesterday. Who knows how many other forums you've been doing all along?

You bastard. I don't ever want to see your face here again, ever. Get out of my life.

No, wait, don't. I didn't mean that . . . I . . . I can't stand the idea of a game day thread without your succinct, pithy post appearing early on. Is there anything I can do? What am I doing wrong?

Signed,

Packerrats
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Fritz == Johnny Drama
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Fritz == Johnny Drama
    Fritz = Captain co-dependent
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I have an account at that other forum. I saw that the owner passed a while back. Maybe the kids stopped paying the 'lectric bill.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

You laugh, but who knows how many ports the Cap'n has visited and how many diseases he may be bringing with him!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Yeah.

Just Jeffs has been down for a couple days now. Just wondered if anyone here knew what was up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    You laugh, but who knows how many ports the Cap'n has visited and how many diseases he may be bringing with him!
    Fact: I once infected a Minnesota girl and an Idaho girl plus her offspring with Packer Fandom.

I didn't use protection and watched the game in the open living room in front of everybody right in plain view. In retrospect I could've sent them off on meaningless errands, chores or got off my ass to watch at the bar. In my defense I was young and needed the money.

Oh and Fritz:

"Variety is the spice of life, one Packers forum cannot possibly satisfy a Captain completely"
    "You can read about the Packers anywhere as long as you post at home"
    "It's not me, it's YOU!"

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    FYI Bullshit move and next time you make a thread like this in the Packers area I will do more than move your thread.

Mr. Thinskin returns. You might want to try doing things that make your website look better in comparison to other sites, rather than looking petty and small.

Having participated in several Packer forums, I'll say with certainty, I like the way this one is run a helluva lot more than the others. And no that ain't brown-nosing. If it was otherwise, I'd say so too.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Mr. Thinskin returns. You might want to try doing things that make your website look better in comparison to other sites, rather than looking petty and small.
    i haven't seen many forums anywhere on the net where you can go on the main page and start talking about other forums you go to

thats forum posting 101

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i haven't seen many forums anywhere on the net where you can go on the main page and start talking about other forums you go to

thats forum posting 101
    so what? I thought this forum was different and could talk about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Having participated in several Packer forums, I'll say with certainty, I like the way this one is run a helluva lot more than the others. And no that ain't brown-nosing. If it was otherwise, I'd say so too.
    I agree. that's why there's no need to threaten a poster.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Tell you what let me make you a admin and you decide what happens on the forum. Last I checked everyone is still able to post on here yourself included. I admit an update is overdue but I haven't had much time to spend on this place. If it doesnt look good enough for you well sir you can let the door hit you where the dog should have bit you. If you have some time and the know how to help out let me know.

Your routine gets old. If I was such a fucker wouldn't I have just deleted the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Tell you what let me make you a admin and you decide what happens on the forum. Last I checked everyone is still able to post on here yourself included. I admit an update is overdue but I haven't had much time to spend on this place. If it doesnt look good enough for you well sir you can let the door hit you where the dog should have bit you. If you have some time and the know how to help out let me know.

Your routine gets old. If I was such a fucker wouldn't I have just deleted the thread?
    swing baby, you're platinum

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Your routine is old.