Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: The 2015-16 'OFF SEASON' NFL Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Great, now CApers can refuse to have someone cover him on a more regular basis.
    Boldin ain't what he once was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Great, now CApers can refuse to have someone cover him on a more regular basis.
    he he

TurfShowTimes ‏@TurfShowTimes 11m11 minutes ago
    #Rams WR Tavon Austin carted off during practice. Various reports coming in to TST.

Stay tuned.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Charles Johnson is supposedly having a great camp for the Vikes.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3h3 hours ago
    After great 2014 and rough 2015, WR Charles Johnson is off to a strong start in Minnesota

https://t.co/DfJAd47mse
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Boldin ain't what he once was.
    That's what the word was when he went to the Niners also. The Packers secondary is the fountain of youth for aging wide receivers.

Andy Reid clone starts press conference.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...531-sf32260531

This preseason,

Adrian Peterson has a hamstring injury.
    Matt Forte has a hamstring injury.
    Ezekiel Elliot has a hamstring injury.

Packer disease is spreading.

Saints poised to sign John Kuhn.

Now every article on the Packers will move from "the Packers have not made a decision to bring in veteran John Kuhn" to "how will the Packers move past John Kuhn no longer being on the roster".

I hope Kuhn has a great season. Not too great, but great none the less.

Seth Wickersham, ESPN: Ex Green Beret Hopes to Impove Draft Success Rate

For instance, Marcus Mariota and Jimmy Garoppolo had high levels of fluid intelligence but lower levels of relevant experience in a pro-style offense, so they were projected to have a low floor and high ceiling. Guys like Teddy Bridgewater and Derek Carr were rated as having high floors and low ceilings -- players who could contribute immediately. Only rare prospects with exceptional fluid intelligence and experience -- Andrew Luck, for instance -- were given the highest mark. "It was a completely fresh approach," Lombardi says.
    I am impressed by the approach and the guy. But this paragraph is a restating of EVERY scouting report done on those QBs. It reveals nothing new and Lombardi looks like an idiot for praising it, if these are the actual conclusions he was commenting on.
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-10-2016 at 10:10 AM.

Free Agency is terrible!

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 7m7 minutes ago View translation
    IK Enemkpali waived/injured to make room for Kroy Biermann

ANOTHER VERY REX RYAN IDEA GOES UP IN FLAMES

Anyone want to bet that the Cardinals improve from last year?

Fitz hurt his MCL, Palmer is older, Arians just got out of hospital for some gastro-intestinal thing and everyone has all the film and offseason to watch.

Too many people work in the NFL and team front offices:

NFL drops “probable” from injury report, redefines “questionable” and “doubtful”

“The ‘Probable’ category was eliminated from the Game Status Report because approximately 95 percent of the players who were listed as ‘Probable’ in prior years did in fact play in the game,” the league explained.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Setting your weekly lineup in fantasy football just got tougher.