Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015-16 'OFF SEASON' NFL Happenings Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Maybe the Leos can cut him and we can play him to play TE

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Megatron will be a Packer.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Megatron will be a Packer.

The Lions would have to terminate their rights to Johnson. That's probably not going to happen.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    The Lions would have to terminate their rights to Johnson. That's probably not going to happen.
    Even if they did, who believes we would pay what he could get on the open market???

Translation: he wants to play for Green Bay.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Patriots LB Jerrod Mayo retires. He finished the year on IR for the 3rd straight year. http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/16/jer...gland-patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Patriots LB Jerrod Mayo retires. He finished the year on IR for the 3rd straight year. http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/16/jer...gland-patriots
    Brutal. He was a big piece that helped restore Hoody's defense after he went through a drought trying to rebuild it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Mayo spent a long time being a tease and then finally grew into the hype. Fast forward two seasons and his body was disintegrating. Football is a harsh lover.

JS Comments ‏@JSComments 6m6 minutes ago
    Not a single comment worthy of @JSComments. Disappointing.

Red! Quit slacking off!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    JS Comments ‏@JSComments 6m6 minutes ago
    Not a single comment worthy of @JSComments. Disappointing.

Red! Quit slacking off!
    Problem solved!

JS Comments ‏@JSComments 22m22 minutes ago
    Sadly,, Ted best move was a HUGE no brainer,Drafting Aaron Rodgers

Problem solved!

JS Comments ‏@JSComments 22m22 minutes ago
    Sadly,, Ted best move was a HUGE no brainer,Drafting Aaron Rodgers
    But was it really? Rodgers was not going to be an impact player for us with Favre starting. I recall many loudly groaned when Ted picked Rodgers, decrying how we needed weapons for Favre. Ted was drafting for the future, what he still does much to the chagrin of many fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    But was it really? Rodgers was not going to be an impact player for us with Favre starting. I recall many loudly groaned when Ted picked Rodgers, decrying how we needed weapons for Favre. Ted was drafting for the future, what he still does much to the chagrin of many fans.
    The problem that was solved was someone saying something completely at odds with reality.

The problem that was solved was someone saying something completely at odds with reality.
    What do you mean?

Jared Allen announces his retirement. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ter-12-seasons

Always respected that guy. Always played hard no matter what the score.

Blog Entries
    Played in the SB with a broken foot.

A 3 down, bust his ass player for his whole career.

A true gamer and hard core party guy, he was old school all the way.

Los Angeles Rams ‏@RamsNFL
    Rams release @JLaurinaitis55, @JOEL9ONE and @JaredCook89

That is TE Jared Cook, DE Chris Long and ILB James Laurinaitis. All available without pick compensation. Let the hectoring commence!

Los Angeles Rams ‏@RamsNFL
    Rams release @JLaurinaitis55, @JOEL9ONE and @JaredCook89

That is TE Jared Cook, DE Chris Long and ILB James Laurinaitis. All available without pick compensation. Let the hectoring commence!
    Cook or Laurinaitis could fill immediate needs in GB. Long's a very good player and I wouldn't get too upset if the Packers signed him but he might be the most expensive and the least need. I won't be surprised if he goes to Chicago. Fangio would know him somewhat and he'd be a good fit there.

Cook could be Finley in GB's offense, 10 cent head and all, and he might be interesting as a pairing with the Rodgerses. I'd imagine Sirimans will have some in-depth intel on him.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    That is TE Jared Cook
    6 targets, 1 reception, 8 yards. Finleyesque!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-comments-and- reaction?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newslett er&utm_campaign=nfl

Stephen Tulloch to Be Released by Lions: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction

By: Matt Fitzgerald , Featured Columnist ... Feb 18, 2016

" Per Spotrac, Tulloch would have been a $7.3 million cap hit in 2016. The Lions will save $6 million in cap space by letting him go, since the dead cap penalty is only $1.3 million. ... "

" The 31-year-old missed 13 games in 2014 because of a torn ACL he suffered celebrating a sack. Otherwise he's proved to be a productive, savvy veteran who started all 16 games for the Lions this past year, registering 107 combined tackles, one sack and one forced fumble." .... "
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...m_campaign=nfl

Insider Buzz: Jaguars Planning Free-Agency Splurge, Targeting Top Pass-Rushers

By Team Stream Now , B/R Video Feb 18, 2016

" According to multiple sources around the league, the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to be huge spenders in the free-agent market this offseason.

Who are some of the Jaguars' top targets? Why are they focused primarily on premium pass-rushers? "
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau