Thread: Packers 2016 Offseason

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Edited From:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-playoff-teams

2016 NFL DRAFT and Green Bay Packer Needs.... The Packers to pick in the NO. 27 spot this year::

Top need: Pass rusher

Other needs: TE, DT, OT and ILB

Top prospects at positional needs:

Note: In brackets You'll find the number where an NFL Draft Site Ranks that player. For this post the site I've chosen is DRAFTTEK and as of Friday 29 Jan. 2016.:

http://www.drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL-...pects-2016.asp

Pass rusher: ( 8 ) DeForest Buckner (Oregon), ( 2) Joey Bosa (Ohio State), ( 41) Leonard Floyd (Georgia);

TE: ( 75 ) Hunter Henry (Arkansas), (104) Nick Vannett (Ohio State), (95) Austin Hooper (Stanford);

DT: (37) Andrew Billings (Baylor), (17) A'Shawn Robinson (Alabama), (91) Jarran Reed (Alabama);

OT: (14) Laremy Tunsil (Ole Miss), (2) Ronnie Stanley (Notre Dame), (36 ) Jack Conklin (Michigan State);

ILB: (23 ) Reggie Ragland (Alabama), (27) Scooby Wright III (Arizona), (169)Antonio Morrison (Florida).

Analysis:

Green Bay has tried to play Clay Matthews all over the field, but he's only one man and another one like him is needed whether it is at inside or outside linebacker.

The Packers appear to be set along the offensive line, but will need to find a swing tackle who can play on the left or right side.

B.J. Raji might not be re-signed, so adding a defensive tackle with mass is likely.

The Packers are always looking for a quality combo tight end and this year should be no different.

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-29-2016 at 01:15 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau