Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Packers 2016 Offseason

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Is it just me, or is there a lot more churn at the bottom of the 90 man roster this year. The latest:
    http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/381568731.html
    Robinson being released with 'Non-football illness' is a new one. However he was out on the 24th, and can't tell if he practiced since. If he had an illness for a week, with a scouting report of issues with his work ethic, I can see why they dumped him, regardless of 4.3 speed.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Is it just me, or is there a lot more churn at the bottom of the 90 man roster this year.
    It seemed that way to me, too; so I went back and looked at their "transactions" lists the last few years. From April to the start of training camp, they ranged from 4 to 7 releases of bottom of the roster type players. They seem to be at 7 already this year.

WTF is a non-football illness? Better yet, WTF is a football illness?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    WTF is a non-football illness? Better yet, WTF is a football illness?
    If you are in Tampa, MRSA infections could be considered a football illness.

morning talking heads on nfl network are predicting min as north champ again and the Packers record at 9-7.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    morning talking heads on nfl network are predicting min as north champ again and the Packers record at 9-7.

Just a general offseason wondering...

we've heard all about Eddie Lacy's off-again, on-again romance with weight loss, and we've read about Josh Sitton dumping some of his long-time weight, but we've heard nor read nary a thing about Richard Rodgers, who, MM said, needed to shed a few pounds.

Anybody seen pictures or know if he has or hasn't?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    Barring major personnel changes (huge FA splash / loss, QB retiring, etc) talking heads are very good a predicting things to look a whole hell of a lot like the previous year.