1. 1997
I still can't watch this game when it comes on the NFL Network. The game was just a blur at the time and I refused for a long time to accept that the game was even played. The defense just couldn't handle the Bronco's running scheme in the second half. The Packer's front seven just didn't hold up well and Favre and the offense didn't have the magic at the end of the game. When Freeman dropped that pass I think I puked in my mouth.

2. 2007
Ten years later Mike McCarthy seemed to have rejuvenated Favre, he was have a magical year and leading a high powered offense into the Playoffs as the NFC's second seed. The Packers had a home game for the NFC Championship game that was in horribly cold weather, which everyone thought was going to play nicely into the hands of the Packers until Brett Favre came out of the locker room. He was off the entire game, he was stiff and didn't have the usual zip behind his passes. The Packers managed to get the game into overtime where Favre threw a pick on the first play of overtime and set up the Giants for the game winning field goal.

3. 2011: Probably one of the most dynamic offenses in NFL history, but one of the worst defenses. Rodgers was the NFL MVP, the Packers had the #1 seed in the Playoffs, and were the defending Super Bowl Champions. Against the Giants the Packers had nothing. There defense actually played better, but the offense fell apart.

4. 1962 as mentioned above

5. 1995: This team wasn't ready yet to beat the Cowboys in the playoffs. They had Favre who was the MVP of the League, but they really couldn't slow down the Cowboys offense when it mattered. The fact is, they weren't a better team than the Cowboys.