Something like 72% of the so called NFL experts were calling the
Super Bowl in Carolina's favor.

WHY !?

A) We were aware of the force that is the Denver 'D'. The TOP DEFENCE this season in the NFL. A DEFENSE constructed by a man that saw a great 'D;' in Seattle and put his 'keep it simple' cap on and decided he wanted such a 'D' for his Denver Broncos. Denver’s defense led the way scoring one touchdown and setting up another.

B) At QB you have 'an excitable, relatively wet behind the ears' Cam Newton' Vs a wily 4 time NFL MVP in Peyton Manning who ate the 'winning the Lombardi trophy cereal' every single morning.

In fairness to myself.

I) I always support the NFC as 'the football fan'.

II) I felt the Carolina Panthers were a very solid team.

III) I believe the Jerricho Cotchery 'CATCH no catch and NOT 'no catch NO CATCH decision affected Can Newton in a way that must be coached out of him if he's ever to reach his potential and win a Super Bowl.

iV) It wasn't a typical Championship game by any means. Where was all the great passing; and in reality ZERO TD pass's. There were 6 TO's. The teams combined for 15 punts. We saw (didn't see ) only four out of 29 third downs converted ! What !!

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/02/07...-super-bowl-50

If TT didn't go to school and all that went into the Broncos winning Super Bowl 50 then Packer Nation is plain n simple screwed again. SCREWED for another season. The Packers need to concentrate on gaining an edge with a dominant pass rush....and yes protect Aaron Rodgers (A strong OL) because he'll be up and on the field more with all the 'D's 3 and outs.