Thread: "Marc Sessler informs us :Tte Broncos will win Super Bowl 50 and why. - What do you think?

"Marc Sessler informs us :Tte Broncos will win Super Bowl 50 and why. - What do you think?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...super-bowl-50\

Why the Denver Broncos will win Super Bowl 50

By: Marc Sessler - Around the NFL Writer

Published:Feb. 5, 2016 at 12:08 p.m. ... Updated: Feb. 5, 2016 at 01:55 p.m.

" All of the analysis and pregame festivities are almost over. Super Bowl 50 is nearly here, and it's time to make our final cases for who will take the trophy. Here is why the Denver Broncos will win their third Super Bowl title on Sunday night: "
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

The Broncos were pressuring Brady with a 3 man rush. That is how good their DL is at generating pressure.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Can the Broncos run better than the Patriots? At times this season they have been awful.

But CJ Anderson at least gives them a fighting chance to keep Peyton upright.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Arguments can be made for both teams winning.

Brady is barely more mobile than Manning. Newton can evade some of the pass rush.
    The Panthers defense is better than the Patriots.
    I also think that the 2 starting safeties for the Broncos are dinged up.

I'm going Panthers.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    The Broncos can win, but their offense has to be solid. They don't have to be great, but they have to get first downs, change field position, and not give the Panther defense any gifts. I think they do that, get a couple of TD drives, and they win. More likely, Peyton will have one of his 'playoff specials' play like absolute garbage, and the Panthers win 42-17.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    The Broncos were pressuring Brady with a 3 man rush. That is how good their DL is at generating pressure.
    They also did that AT HOME where crowd noise gave them an enormous advantage. You can hear a pin drop at the Super Bowl. The Denver pass rush also actually has to respect the Panthers run game. The Patriots, as usual, completely abandoned the run and played right into the hand of the Denver defense.

I think Denver is going to have to get a special teams or defensive score if they want to win this one. Their offense simply doesn't appear good enough to put up much more than 2 scores on the Panthers.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

The Panthers also have a much better O-line than the patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    They also did that AT HOME where crowd noise gave them an enormous advantage. You can hear a pin drop at the Super Bowl. The Denver pass rush also actually has to respect the Panthers run game. The Patriots, as usual, completely abandoned the run and played right into the hand of the Denver defense.

I think Denver is going to have to get a special teams or defensive score if they want to win this one. Their offense simply doesn't appear good enough to put up much more than 2 scores on the Panthers.
    I agree with pretty much all of this. I wouldn't expect them to be successful on a 3 man rush against the Panthers. My point was that their DL has the potential to help them keep the game in check. They are also pretty good against the run. They have survived many games because of their ability to move the other team backwards and then pin them with the punting game.

The point on Colquitt was a good one. He's been brilliant most of the year and Denver's punt coverage has been very good. I'd bet Green Bay could have won another couple of games in season and maybe the Arizona playoff game with better punting from Masthay.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/te...enver-broncos/

It's all right on the LINK above.

The Denver Broncos must stop the Carolina Panthers running game.

Peyton Manning has to be feeling a lot of pressure. Cam Newton is going to be the NFL MVP and he's loose as a goose. He's got to be the favourite to win the Super Bowl MVP.

There are only two QB 's who've won the Collegiate Championships and the Super Bowl and they are:

Joe Namath and Joe Montana.

The best team standing in the NFL come Super Bowl Sunday... 'the Carolina Panthers'.... will finish on a high note.

I believe after this Super Bowl game another will join that select club. Cam Newton is confident young QB with a swagger and the awesome talent to back that up. He'll be the Super Bowl MVP. He's the best football player in this matchup.

I have a score in mind but won't publish that as I'm involved in the Pro Pickem.

http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/expert-...ers-vs-broncos

My analysis says:

** Pick Carolina straight up.

** ** Pick Denver to cover. ( It was -5.5 Carolina) - and I'm seeing Carolina 5.0 now.

** O/U = 44.5 ......... Pick 'the OVER'

The Denver Bronco and Peyton Manning plan fails. Peyton will take the loss with a heavy heart and take awhile to inform us whether or not he's retiring. He still has records to beat.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nf...042449158.html

Shutdown Corner

Greg Cosell's SB 50 Preview:

Carolina's fun, creative running game.

By: Greg Cosell

5 February, 2016 1:13 PM

" When you watch the Carolina Panthers closely in Super Bowl 50, you'll see a run game that's unlike any other in the NFL.

They have a running game that, among NFL teams, is most like what you’d see in the college game. They built their running game around quarterback Cam Newton’s running skills. Newton doesn’t run that much, but defenses always have to account for him in the running game. That's huge. (We have discussed the Panthers' creative offense before, here and here.) "

Please....Click on LINK above for the entire story.

Something like 72% of the so called NFL experts were calling the
    Super Bowl in Carolina's favor.

WHY !?

A) We were aware of the force that is the Denver 'D'. The TOP DEFENCE this season in the NFL. A DEFENSE constructed by a man that saw a great 'D;' in Seattle and put his 'keep it simple' cap on and decided he wanted such a 'D' for his Denver Broncos. Denver’s defense led the way scoring one touchdown and setting up another.

B) At QB you have 'an excitable, relatively wet behind the ears' Cam Newton' Vs a wily 4 time NFL MVP in Peyton Manning who ate the 'winning the Lombardi trophy cereal' every single morning.

In fairness to myself.

I) I always support the NFC as 'the football fan'.

II) I felt the Carolina Panthers were a very solid team.

III) I believe the Jerricho Cotchery 'CATCH no catch and NOT 'no catch NO CATCH decision affected Can Newton in a way that must be coached out of him if he's ever to reach his potential and win a Super Bowl.

iV) It wasn't a typical Championship game by any means. Where was all the great passing; and in reality ZERO TD pass's. There were 6 TO's. The teams combined for 15 punts. We saw (didn't see ) only four out of 29 third downs converted ! What !!

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/02/07...-super-bowl-50

If TT didn't go to school and all that went into the Broncos winning Super Bowl 50 then Packer Nation is plain n simple screwed again. SCREWED for another season. The Packers need to concentrate on gaining an edge with a dominant pass rush....and yes protect Aaron Rodgers (A strong OL) because he'll be up and on the field more with all the 'D's 3 and outs.

and .......

Here's how a Canadian Paper saw it .... saw Super Bowl 50 ... straight up !

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/02/07...-super-bowl-50

Now that's excellent coverage.

Thanks Toronto SUN.