Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SB 50 Game Day Thread

Jonah Keri ‏@jonahkeri 3m3 minutes ago San Francisco, CA
    Peyton Manning accepting the championship trophy, then announcing he juiced his whole career would be the greatest moment in sports history.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Have to say that I've enjoyed watching Scam get his ass kicked this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Wait, when Rodgers and the Packers looked like shit against Denver everyone here was saying it was because Denver's defense was so good. But Cam and the Panthers don't get that same excuse?
    Do you pay attention to anything besides the voices in your head? Most here have been saying all game how good the Denver defense is.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaa, I want 15 yards, waaaaaaaaaa
    Ok. So you have made your agenda clear.

"Is this it for Peyton?"

Duh......

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    How does punting help your team there?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    Ok. So you have made your agenda clear.

When he quits acting the fool I may change my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Wait, when Rodgers and the Packers looked like shit against Denver everyone here was saying it was because Denver's defense was so good. But Cam and the Panthers don't get that same excuse?
    Sure, they do. But mcginns article was dumb as shit. There was absolutely no reason to write it except as click bait
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    Have to say that I've enjoyed watching Scam get his ass kicked this game.
    He's going to be back.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Aaron Schatz ‏@FO_ASchatz 1m1 minute ago
    Only years in DVOA where best D was stronger than best O, since 1989: 2015 DEN, 2008 PIT, 1991 PHI, and 1990 PIT.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

No idea what that was about.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    That's Riverboat Ron for you.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    That was a cool play. Too little too late.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Matt Lepay ‏@MattLepay 5m5 minutes ago
    Good for Owen Daniels. The next Badger to win a Super Bowl. The weather geek is about to be a champ. Sweet.

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 9m9 minutes ago
    This Panthers offensive line is going to grade out awfully. Pass blocking obviously bad, but got manhandled in run blocking too

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 5m5 minutes ago
    Also, many on here clamoring for 7-man pass pro and chips, but where were the screens from Carolina? No credible screen threat to slow rush?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    17 points set up by D and special teams. Horrible game for both Os.

-Tim Harmston

Boy Manning was bad.......that defense is awesome though.

Phil, "Ron thinks their chances of getting the ball back are better than getting 4th and 24".....yeah no shit phil the problem is they will be down 14 with no timeouts and 45 seconds left. Devils in the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Do you pay attention to anything besides the voices in your head? Most here have been saying all game how good the Denver defense is.
    Actually I was talking to the people that tried to blame this whole loss on Cam. Yet when the Packers lost to the same team it wasn't that the Packers played shitty, which the whole team did. It was how great Denver was. Get your shit straight.

Was that F*cking Papa John just there kissing Manning's cheek?

Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell 4m4 minutes ago
    The irony is that the same people trashing Newton are almost surely the ones who buried Peyton for his playoff performance in years past