Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remember growing up on the playground...

Remember growing up on the playground...

Tthe kid who bragged most was also the sorest loser? Cant get that idea out of my head re Cam

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'm reminded of the kid who taunts from afar, but when you corner him he whiningly pleads not to get beat up. Then when he's escaped and gotten far away, it starts all over again. But it's not Cam who reminds me of this.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'm reminded of the kid who taunts from afar, but when you corner him he whiningly pleads not to get beat up. Then when he's escaped and gotten far away, it starts all over again. But it's not Cam who reminds me of this.
    Usually its the fat kid.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Usually its the fat kid.
    In my experience its the tiny, short one.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Usually its the fat kid.
    I was kinda thinking about our drive-by trolls
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by RonWolfGOAT View Post
    Tthe kid who bragged most was also the sorest loser? Cant get that idea out of my head re Cam
    That mirror is getting clearer by the day huh?

Not sure why you relate this thread to me, but I'm flattered you all think of me a lot.

Not sure why you relate this thread to me, but I'm flattered you all think of me a lot.
    Actually, not at all. Associations of you bubble to the surface of the collective psyche like so much fetid marsh gas.

Aren't you (weren't you ) that kid mraynrand ?!! That's not really a question.

Because your still a real for nothing sad ass punk....That's what you grew up from that >>> to this poster I see here.

If you say you weren't your a phony. You couldn't get to the 'YOU' you are now without being that bad mouth silly little boy that got his ass kicked a lot.

I've got your puny ass sad white boy routine pegged.

You had the living crap beat out of you whenever your rock throwing and skinny legs couildn't save your bad ass mouth.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Aren't you (weren't you ) that kid mraynrand ?!! That's not really a question.

Because your still a real for nothing sad ass punk....That's what you grew up from that >>> to this poster I see here.

If you say you weren't your a phony. You couldn't get to the 'YOU' you are now without being that bad mouth silly little boy that got his ass kicked a lot.

I've got your puny ass sad white boy routine pegged.

You had the living crap beat out of you whenever your rock throwing and skinny legs couildn't save your bad ass mouth.
    Hmmm...seems like you are name calling from afar.

Never mind Zool... his glasses are pretty thick, and he's never quite sure what he's looking at
    wist

Hmmm...seems like you are name calling from afar.
    Dear but sometimes you become rather sensative.

Did we ever create as I suggested years ago a special showdown thread entitled 'the Meadow'.

You know... a sorta place here on Packerrts to really get it on and iron out differences and establish the real men from the wanna be's. Posters here like 'YOU' mraynrand.

When I led my gang in Saint John, New Brunswick growing up in a place nicknamed 'Little Chicago' and some kinda indifference erupted. For example my gang set foot in another gangs territory. I kept it simple as the best fighter and gang LEADER and called out that gangs leader. Then if he was foolish or unaware of my reputation. We met at a neutral place and (always) "I kicked his ass" after a final warning 'of course'. Fighting me is like betting with me. I never make a bet I'm NOT entirely sure I can't lose. Your about to be entertainment for me soon. I TRUST life and that will become a reality here.....soon. I want to expose 'you' mraynrand.

I'm going to do just that mr any rand. Take it back to my teens and when I was the toughest leader of young men you'd ever imagine coming up against. I didn't shrink at the size of anyone for the bigger they are the harder they fall, mraynrand. I've ensuresd that TRUTH way too many times to keep the record. Let's just set that to the TRUTH. I've never been defeated by a punk such as you are mraynrand. My father always raised me to stand in for myself against the likes of you mraynrand. Your type causes wars.

Now your a tad on the tiny size right? I want to encourage you here mraynrand with this wisdom from Dad. No man was tougher than Bert. Bert always advised me to take courage because....he said.....its not the size of the man in a get down a dirty scrap. It's the MAN inside of the man in that scrap.

I'm over the top a better man that you want to be mraynrand. I ALWAYS set the clown down before his peers because he wasn't eligible too lead..mr ayn rand. Your ' a littler nothing to me here mraynrand. All you ever do is stir up crap. Your brain is frasgmented. Your frustrated with your rotten miserable do no good life and waste of a career. You come to Packerrats to simply deal with all your intense frustrations that need to be taken to a skiloled professional. Your in dire need of severe intervention. This isn't the place to muck up with your miserable life.

CLEAN UP YOUR rotten manners and miserable tired ACT here...mranyrand.

In simple language....straighten up and walk ....straight. Your obvious "I'm a creep and I like it" routine is sickening.

So your always the bad mouthed wanna be small 'l' leader of the opposing gang. Your out of your league and me the leader of the best gang in Saint John. The best athletes. The best with the girls when we had the time to spare for them because I worked from the age of 7 years and I was always very extra curricular. My gang from 'Little Chicago' were the most down to earth bunch of like glue together group of 'still friends to this day' I was always so proud to lead. We rocked punks like you mraynrand. I mean I'd eat you up in a fight. It wouldn't last too long either because your a real wimp.

You've always been a poor leader mraynrand. A good leader has to be integrated in terms of who he really is and you've always been left out and hurt fractured as a result. That being a fact is too easy to analyze here mraynrand.

What's up with that anyway..your moniker..I've always shook my head and that!

mr.ayn.rand. Good grief ! Are you a fan of Ayn Rand? I really don't care to know ...simply ask yourself.

I'm proud to be woodbuck287. As that moniker I earned over a lifetime of certain pertinence and that moniker. My last name is Wood and I don't care what yopu might say and me revealing that. I'm proudly Edwin John Wood. Check out my Facebook page. Don't try to befriend me. I don't like yopu. Never will like you mraynrand because your all that so twisted in this time when we need REAL and DECENT...GOODNESS.

You've never had any of the qualities required to serve as a decent LEADER mraynrand. Your too much of a silly minded trouble maker. You exist to cause TROUBLE.

** A good leader understands common sense or has the personal quality of using good intelligence sprinkled with 'prudence'.

mr.ayn.rand I'm calling you out here and forever as a 2 cent piece of trash phony. Now if that insults your integrity you need to meet me in 'a Meadow setting' so before this Forum I can do my very best to expose you as the wanna be pretender mr.ayn.rand...YOU REALLY ARE.

It would be my greatest sincere pleasure and accomplishement as a member of Packerrats to expose you 'no CAP's mr.ayn.rand '. Your act is over the TOP tiring. Your BS overwhelming.

IN TRUTH mraynrand:

Your a wimpy coward ass'd wasted lob of useless flesh. I want you in 'the Meadow..to demonstrate what it really feels like to face a MAN on the internet with a no holds barred virtual get down and dirty no bullshit punch up. I want to kick you to the ground and raise you dirty face to your gang of admirers so they see the results of a fractured mind and personality.

I'm beyond sick of your type mr.any.rasnd or so you don't duck out on a technicality mraynrand.

Your too small. All the same it's time. You and I 'small man'. Make my Long time experience here complete. PLEASE mraynrand>>>>THE MEADOW >>>you and I.

I want to expose you as the wimp you really are in 'the Meadow. I promise you this mr any.rand. I will succedd with all my might doing so.

I cannot stand your type mraynrand. In the Maritimes or where I grew up your type cannot survive. Your always placed on the outside. Your type NEVER fits in. Why? Because your full of crap. Your the dirty mouthed wanna be that simply annoys 'the Boys' and gets it to such a level yopur knocked down and drug up the street and over the hill to the rails and black ball'd. After that you have enough good sense to act like some sort of decent person (always) or yopur drug back to the rails and get the living shit kicked out of you.

I want to go straight to THE MEADOW and virtually kick the devil out of you...your balls mranyrand are too tiny to bother trying to find and waste decent black shoe polish on.

Do you get any sense of me woodbuck27 being fed up with your weak act? get any sense that after years of you I'm toytally set and prepared to virtually dismuiss you on Packerrats as the shit disturber you are mraynrand. Your cockiness is your worst enemy right now and I fricken own you mraynrand.In the Meadow the glovers come off. You get to taste your own snot in a virtual rumble with a MAN that always baxcks himself up. TRANSLATION...I'm going to kick your ass mraynrand.

Why? Because I'm more intelligent than you are. Why? Because I come from STOCK that prepared me fo0r the low life's like you mraynrand. Why? because it's my duty as a decent person to knock you off your weak perch.

I'm sick of you and me...turning the other cheek. Before this FORUM let's fricken get it on punk.

Don't you dare shrink to the man you really are mraynrand. I deserve my show and you.

Mr Ay Rand and right on that note.Why would an even moderately normal person carry (may we pin it down to 'a moniker? ; and if that's all square with you mr. ayn . rand)
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-09-2016 at 07:40 AM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

you keep your shoe polish away from my balls!

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...Lunatic-Fringe

you keep your shoe polish away from my balls!

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...Lunatic-Fringe
    Good morning Candy Ass.

Good morning Candy Ass.
    you seem uncomfortably interested in my nether regions

you seem uncomfortably interested in my nether regions
    Come on whimpy boy.

You can drag you friends SkinBasket and Deputy Nutz in with you and the three of you take on Ole woodbuck27.

I'd enjoy that. Like a stroll and in the park.

I need a better challenge than just you would ever capably offer.

We'll see who writes the BEST along the paths I'll drag your slimy ass down.

The Meadow...arrange it mraynrand. Com onnnn !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-09-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    YES!!!!

I am now entertained!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    What do we do in the meadow? Just name call?

I'll drag your slimy ass down.
    obsession!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    YES!!!!

I am now entertained!
    I'm very serious.

It's time to do 'a Scott Campbell in the basket ' job ON ALL OF YOU THREE bullies.

I can predict this now.

Soon the regular cast of added bullies will appear summoned from wherever by your designated leader.

Yup we'll be graced by the 'fine intelligence' of Scott Campbell and who's that other member who it seems to me seldom posts here except to jump on the take down woodbuck27 band Wagon....his handle begins with 'the letter f'. If I recall his handle right it's falco..it might be Capitol 'F' ...Falco. Good grief that fella seems like a fractured part of mraynrand. Sometimes I wonder how many memberships mraynrand has here because how's it possible that different posters might even resemble his style...'no style'!? mraynrand reinvents bad ass Bobby bass. He's such a phony ...(apply 'name' ....anything that fits suitably....and isn't complimentary).

I have a nickname for this member ( a long time ..let's take out woodbuck27 mini bully) I cannot use that nickname here as it would seem tasteless to the more sensitive posters we all need to respect the rights of the general membership @ Packerrats and NOT post to serve any selfish personal agendas.

I want mraynrand and any number of the rest of his kind in a real pisser of an internet scrap in 'the Meadow. I want this Forum to see exactly what you bullies are coming up against a MAN that had dealt properly with your kind all his lifetime.

I'm sick of your put downs. Your support for low life Red Neck near or bang on.... racist and xenophobic attitudes and manners here. I'm sick of the way you idiots put Canada down. I'm a proud Canadian that's had it nearly drowning in my sorrow for your rotten attituds and lousy manners. My father fought hard for my right to call such as you three out. To bang your heads into a virtual was because you lack the character to have any decency and kindness in acceptable fellowship.

You want to have a virtual rumble writing war. I have the skill to handle 'the minors' all three of you are.

Let's get it on Deputy. Let's step into the CAGE and clear the air here once and for all time.

I'm a better person than any of you three. I was raised and trained all my life to take on the likes of you three.

THE MEADOW...let's get this started soon. Let's set down rules that once this starts ..How many you fellas need Vs me (woodbuck27) and I make this simple and common sense request.

The battle cannot be interrupted by any other poster. All other posters may 'of course' and that's encouraged witness the bang up. I'm just tired of your prejudice against my Country...against the decent man I am.

I'm SICK of it !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-09-2016 at 09:13 AM.