Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remember growing up on the playground...

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    you spelled your own name wrong.

Again I appreciate the normal font.

Thank you

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    It's time to do 'a Scott Campbell in the basket ' job
    your a kinky guy, aren't you?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Welp, must be the offseason. Some of us are more prepared than others. #sportsball
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    you spelled your own name wrong.

Again I appreciate the normal font.

Thank you
    Aren't you sharp this morning.

I had to edit Teacher.

STOP picking on all the small stuff and lets get to the heart of what we are mister.

I'm positive I'm at least as good as any of you three...four ..five.

Grab a number and wheel over to the Meadow and test your best crap and VS me.

I'll school all of you.....for a joke that gets done.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

What do you hope to accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Your a non descript nothing to me mraynrand.

A total waste of a man...a double ZERO.

Here you are being paid to work and the BEST yopu can give back is your silly ways here.

Your a disgrace to what it should mean to be gainfully employed.

There are men that would push a broom that have a tojn of more real substance and character than you'll ever manage to acquire. You life was ruined by your stinking sickass attitudes that do nothing but lable you as the miserable tanker you are.

This sin't the pklace to express such obvious analysis of you mister.

No more that and here. This isn't my platform place nor yours. This is a thread for the membership and maybe simply a small preview of how it will go in the Meadow. You and I mister You and all the fricken support you'll obviously need as I see the Big Picture mraynrand...

I want to 'virtually of course ' ...... tear you a new asshole. I'm really sick of you punk.

PLEASE.....Try to have Mad arrange it (the thread and proper setting RE: Exclusive rights to post and a no holds bar's rumble again of a virtual reality. This won't be by any sense of the imagination...CLASSY. ....Your going to go up against a bigger brain than that wasted brain you mraynrand so 'worn out - barn storm' through Packertrats.

I now and for all time.....desire so much....to get this done in the place I wanted here years ago to deal with just your kind:

THE MEADOW.

I'm going to 'shit can you' in there 'small man'. . . .and all the time I'm doing so.

Please .....let's get this done. I've NEVER run away from anything like you mister. I've pissed all over better men.....than you've ever been mraynrand.

You've got me to where it must go down as I ask. I deserve my honour.

My formal and your stinking attitude.

THE MEADOW
    ...not anymore here.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

So the kid on the playground, yes I agree with the OP on the matter. Cam demonstrated his lack of maturity. He is all flash and swagger when things are going in his favor, but when the chips are down, and the cards are stacked against him he pouts. Not the type of guy I want leading. Carolina needs to focus on developing another leader on their team. Someone that demonstrates respect and earns respect from the league. I would not promote Cam if I was the Panthers.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    As ruler of the Meadow, here is the link to the official Meadow:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...ghlight=meadow

Have at it kids.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post

Have at it kids.
    "As ruler of the Meadow ..." Cheesehead Craig

I can hardly wait to analyze it to see why that title is set down in stone as yours. Is the crown made from your kids (grand kids) construction paper?

I hope you'll check in fr. time to time as these punks have 'no real sense in their classless arrogance' to where I'll take them.

Poor 'ill equipped' Scott Cambell lost his mind a few times trying to go head to head with the Ole woodbuck27.

I've spent a lifetime dealing with such 'shit ass's'. I'll back myself up. This is one Maritimes Canuck of REAL substance prepared by life's experience that doesn't back down.

It's as it'll be....get V. shitty.

Dirt Bags...those creeps....fight like well.....'Dirt Bags' or DIRTY.

That's all they know until they run their shit up their own ass's.

As a leader for what's BEST...for the BEST WAY..THE TRUTH

My commission zero ..............the satisfaction..............GLORIOUS !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-09-2016 at 10:01 AM.

I set up the Meadowlands, with a set of rules in the Romper Room, I think we can all be sociable without profanity

Have at it kids.
    woodbuck27, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What has been created there?

Something like this:

or Something like that!?

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    Welp, must be the offseason. Some of us are more prepared than others. #sportsball
    That's become BIG in Canada's ...'a major' center Toronto.

I have to be cautious not to insult 'any other' .... 'they think their greater' Canadian City.

ie Montreal is a world Class City...my favourite city to visit all my adult life. I love it so much I keep a garden home thee for short vacations and stop overs.

Too much happens in Montreal and the food and overall atmosphere is awesome.

The weather too is always it seems excellent except for about 1-2 weeks of high humidity in July.

woodbuck27, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Something like this:

or Something like that!?

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Something like this:

or Something like that!?

I already fired the first shot in the Meadowlands, it will be hard for you to recover but I can toy with you for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I set up the Meadowlands, with a set of rules in the Romper Room, I think we can all be sociable without profanity
    I assume you should know this is all about me Vs mraynrand.

If you groupies need to carry his shield that's just fine. I can handle any of your minds.

This is my proposal.

I want the owner to judge this affair as it goes down.

I want to see mraynrand out of here in all his memberships until one week before the 2016 season begins. I've got better things to do than deal with his sick stalking of me.

His obsessive needs and me is just fricken creepy.

I want that ended forever. PLEASE place yourself where I am and don't suggest that the IGNORE OPTION is the correct response.

The proper response is for mraynrand to muster up any dignity he may have and STOP stalking me.

If he cannot control his sickness and that...ban himself from Packerrats. His obsession is madness.

So RULES I'll check them out and offer any needed revision as I see it.

The goal is the reason for any debate clean or as dirty as it needs to be played out.

I want mraynrand far less occupied with my contribution here that is certainly positive. I don't see any other way that he do the correct thing and just retire all of his memberships.

I've always fought my own fights.

I hate bully's. This forum certainly has that ribbon pinned on it's lapel.

I assume you should know this is all about me Vs mraynrand.

If you groupies need to carry his shield that's just fine. I can handle any of your minds.

This is my proposal.

I want the owner to judge this affair as it goes down.

I want to see mraynrand out of here in all his memberships until one week before the 2016 season begins. I've got better things to do than deal with his sick stalking of me.

His obsessive needs and me is just fricken creepy.

I want that ended forever. PLEASE place yourself where I am and don't suggest that the IGNORE OPTION is the correct response.

The proper response is for mraynrand to muster up any dignity he may have and STOP stalking me.

If he cannot control his sickness and that...ban himself from Packerrats. His obsession is madness.

So RULES I'll check them out and offer any needed revision as I see it.

The goal is the reason for any debate clean or as dirty as it needs to be played out.

I want mraynrand far less occupied with my contribution here that is certainly positive. I don't see any other way that he do the correct thing and just retire all of his memberships.

I've always fought my own fights.

I hate bully's. This forum certainly has that ribbon pinned on it's lapel.
    you seem obsessed. I would suggest taking a break, or heading to the meadowlands for some relaxing conversation. Please do not bring any of you S&M equipment.

To the Meadow!!!

The Meadowlands are waiting for Woodbuck. All he needs to do is to head over there.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    "As ruler of the Meadow ..." Cheesehead Craig

I can hardly wait to analyze it to see why that title is set down in stone as yours. Is the crown made from your kids (grand kids) construction paper?

I hope you'll check in fr. time to time as these punks have 'no real sense in their classless arrogance' to where I'll take them.

Poor 'ill equipped' Scott Cambell lost his mind a few times trying to go head to head with the Ole woodbuck27.

I've spent a lifetime dealing with such 'shit ass's'. I'll back myself up. This is one Maritimes Canuck of REAL substance prepared by life's experience that doesn't back down.

It's as it'll be....get V. shitty.

Dirt Bags...those creeps....fight like well.....'Dirt Bags' or DIRTY.

That's all they know until they run their shit up their own ass's.

As a leader for what's BEST...for the BEST WAY..THE TRUTH

My commission zero ..............the satisfaction..............GLORIOUS !
    The original Meadow was set up by mraynryand. You had actually posted the rules (in multiple colors). Essentially it was whomever was able to make another person change their opinion would win. I was the first and only victor, therefore I am the ruler of the Meadow and all it's fuzzy tailed inhabitants. Besides, it says I am in my autosignature as well.

It got moved to the Garbage Can when there was a rather graphic photo of a sexualized nature posted in it.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

The original Meadow was set up by mraynryand. You had actually posted the rules (in multiple colors). Essentially it was whomever was able to make another person change their opinion would win. I was the first and only victor, therefore I am the ruler of the Meadow and all it's fuzzy tailed inhabitants. Besides, it says I am in my autosignature as well.

It got moved to the Garbage Can when there was a rather graphic photo of a sexualized nature posted in it.
    I don't recall having anything to do with 'The Meadow'