Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: The Meadowlands

Mister you can be assured I'm NOT stalking you.

Only sick people with low self esteem resort to stalking and bullying. To use a word in a recent post such clowns have no sense of what it means to have a healthy sense of pride.

Here's the capper and why I stand against such here at Packerrats knowing we don't need such as members:

Bullies have much in common with psychopaths, in that they feel little to no remorse over their actions. That describes you if your mraynrand. It describes mraynrand to a tee. I's my duty here to not 'only' stand in against mraynrand but do all I will to expose his sickness.

It's too easy to see. If mraynrand continues I'm confident he'll be banned from Packerrats.

At the very moment that happens Packerrats improves it's status as a Forum that demonstrates that such behaviour isn't tolerated. I'm not playing the role as the victim. Just as I would and mraynrand in REAL life. I'm not standing for his psychopathy....I'm fighting back. I also expect to win because his stalking is over the top and gone to a dangerous stage for him....well it's gone too extreme and right here I'll warn him that if he reads this post (YOU) he had better clean up his stinking act.

So HowardRoark as you back mraynrand you are mraynrand and fail right along with him. Count on it mister.Your not dealing with a weak man. I seldom take a stand and lose. This stance is a 'no brainer'. When anyone turns to bullying that person chooses a losing position. That's why there is a strong correlation between bullying and being a psychopath.

If you doubt that use google and check it out for yourself. I take pleasure in being helpful. I hope this post does that. Right now it appears as if you back a lose. mraynrand is just that and this issue between he and I. I want him banned from Packerrats FOREVER and mraynrand is the person that may prevent that from taking place. I predict because of his aggressive psychopathy he'll be extremely challenged to do so.

How's the English HowardRoark?
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-26-2016 at 06:10 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://www.bullyingstatistics.org/co...ple-bully.html

Bullying Statistics

Anti-Bullying Help, Facts, and More ie Why Do People Bully?
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

What's it called when someone is addicted to feeling like a victim?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Black lives matter
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    What's it called when someone is addicted to feeling like a victim?
    Sir I'm far from acting as 'a victim' and this issue here.

I wasn't raised to play 'the poor me' victim. I was raised to stand in...fight back.

This is the Internet and an issue between mraynrand and I that's as real as life.

In life I'd certainly stop his stalk. mraynrand would be faced with paying for his stupidity.

Here I can 'only' defend as I feel I must for anyone on the Internet that's having to deal with such needless BS. I do NOT have to tolerate mraynrand's sickness.

Neither do I need to post here idly and not see your extreme prejudice and cowardly malice Vs me.

Your strong spiteful aggression Vs me has always been personally and clearly recognized and dealt with accordingly. It is what it is and if you need to know the TRUTH.

Your a minor leaguer when it comes to aggression. Next to a ZERO and me. A mere joke of a person that deserves little respect as a poster here. You not unintelligent SkinBasket.

It's over the top too bad you cannot use your gifts for a better overall contribution here. I certainly want to encourage you to make that small change in your life. Why?

You and Packerrats deserve more. Come On SkinBasket....... you... can... get... there.

Way to go Woidward, now Rand is gone.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Black lives matter
    Every LIFE matters !

Yesterday on my way back home from church I stopped at a business and in the parking lot observed a beige van parked over on the LHS. I went into the establishment to make a purchase and when I got back outside there were four Ontario Provincial Police vehicles at the rear of this van and officers actively arresting a subject that was on the run.

Somehow I felt my compassion for this man that was in deep trouble. I was aware that the police had been chasing this man from another jurisdiction. I ocver heard an officer advise that the arrested man's van would be properly taken care of or towed to a safe place.

I looked at the news last night and wasn't able to confirm exactly what I witnessed. As Christian it's easy for me to be upright in terms of any TRUTH and act in accordance with what's decent and proper and in accordance with all I feel is best.

I certainly appreciate people of other cultures and especially enjoy the humour (and more) of Black Americans.

In my experience I find that Blacks without an inferiority complex are very cool. I also appreciate the athletic prowess of many Blacks that are outstanding athletes and often depended on size speedy. The gift of speed isn't generally one enjoyed by white guys.

Thankfully I wasn't your general 'White Guy' as I could once upon a time fly. I was an accomplished runner..... a Cross Country Champion and amongst my peers the fasted guy. The guy on the ball team ie baseball and softball (Fastball) that created with my speed by stealing the base and getting into position to score for the team.

That ability sure helped me to appreciate blacks and speed all the more. Some Black men/women are just so fast of foot. They can also generally dance better than most White Guys.

Blacks people are cool. Too often way more cool than anal retentive white honkies.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Blacks people are cool.

That was a really strange post Woodmeister, and the bar is set low.

The Woodbuck Flipped at Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    As the women town folk scream !

"Excuse me while I whip this out" The new 'Black' Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    That was a really strange post Woodmeister, and the bar is set low.
    My reaction to the above.........................................