Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Meadowlands

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Everytime you post here on company time proves you to be 'a thief'.
    self-employed, Woody. I work 24/7. And demolish the occasional internet troll (usually all it takes is about 5 minutes of posting in one day before I get a surrender, but I only have an N of 1)

LOL

Enjoy your crushing defeat!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Observe my glorious victory over Woodbuck right at the end of the video!

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Hey stalker.
    Everytime you post here on company time proves you to be 'a thief'. It's just pathetic that you even imagine that's in the least honorable or a sign of anything that brings you more than disrespect.

Low blow of the fight right here folks, Woody is not only losing the war of words but the popular vote as well. Woody might be showing his true colors, and folks that color is pure darkness!!! Woody has the mask fallen off, has he reached for the darkness brought on by his enemies? He can no longer deal with the shame!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    He can no longer deal with the shame!!!!
    Apparently that lighthouse was a real blow to his canadien ego. It's in India, where the men are rumored to run a little small, so if he couldn't rise to that bar, I guess he just decided to run away from the meadow, tossing insults (because thats the HIGH road), as he retreats to his farm full of dead chipmunks. If he woud send me his address, I would send him some of those pills I see advertised all the time.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I just expect a little bit more of a contest. Totally disappointed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    It's more of a formal title with no real power like the British monarchy. So yes, Nutz is like the British monarchs. I have no idea of his dental situation however or how he feels about the Irish, Scots or French so I cannot make a full qualification of my comparison.

Besides, he has stated he only wishes to do color commentary. So long as doesn't get all Phil Simms-esque, he'll be fine.
    Yes 'the Deputy' would fit as a color man. He's a tad short on artistic quality and humor but I'd have to say he deserves a shot. After all there are few naturals available on this site and decent satire and / or humor.

Does real talent drop off going south @ the Canada/American Border?

I mean your Border guards certainly prepare us Canucks for what we should expect spending time in the NE United States. What's with all the BIG ASS women down that way as well? I don't feel one bit sorry with Americans that can't afford proper eyewear.

I mean if I'm an American manufacturer of woman's undies. I'm charging for my product by size. I'm not going to make a whole lot selling extra small, small or medium but the whooping profit with the 65% Market share for XXL will more than compensate and send profit sky rocketing.

Maybe that's why the likes of SkinBasket is all in a tiff and Canada. We really do have so very much to be truly grateful for in this awesome Nation. Our women are gorgeous. I hope every Packerrat feels just like that and their honey's.

I seldom start a day when I'm not subconsciously reminded to say out loud.....I'm a very proud Canadian.....Ohhhhhh Canada !!! The TRUE North... Strong and... Free !

What an amazing country and PLease all you Packerrats.... PLEASE visit this great country and enjoy the awesome friendly and intelligently humorous people that live everywhere and the good news!That fine quality stretches from coast to coast. Now OK .....things are never perfect...there are some Canadians that are 'Red Neck ' challenged.

Personally....I've discovered in traveling to the Province of Alberta; many citizens of that Province and too many citizens with their 'natty tatty Red Neck manners' are paying the price demanded for BAD Karma. Damn but isn't that something that Bad Karma always has it's say. Alberta has been in a real recession and the once booming Oil Rich Province; that possesses the fifth largest oil reserves in the world 'in case you didn't know'...is depressed.

Ohh Dear.

Yes if I elect to grill mraynrand and in the formal setting of "it's the Meadow...not Meadowland (s)...PLEASE get with the Program...Thanks.

I agree to Deputy Nutz and his role but that .... solely being neutral and 'only' as the color guy.

Now Cheesehead Craig you raise a point and the Deputy spoofing Phil Simms. Phil really isn't Packerratsesque to borrow without permission your term and not to do so without respect. Nice touch by the way. I appreciate such whit .

I'll contribute this:

It's going too much too ALL 'Norman Julius "Boomer" Esiason' that I'd be concerned with. Dear lord but that man needs some proper ego etiquette. Don't you love that word. The fricken French can't fight even present a decent argument worth a damn but their toilet poetry and use of their language in many worthless endeavours is interesting.

I humbly submit all support for Deputy Nutz as solely the 'COLOR MAN' in the fricken ass kicking smash up I'm going to unleash on mraynrand..... unless I decide because of my decency and compassion and in a true Spirit of Grace and Loving my fellow man I elect personally .....on mercy for mraynrand... I'll pull out the ' Mercy Rule card'. After all once this begins I'm 'to use a proper Poker term' and my style when the opportunity knocks and the cards are my friend.

I'm ALL IN !

When I go ALL IN....It's rare that I'll lose.

I know the weakness of my opponent and I have to pray for guidance and what is right and this 'the Meadow' and a weak man....mraynrand. That poor member has obviously had his puny ass shit kicked a lot in his loud mouth no back up attitude. What do I ever gain taking on such a pathetic low life as mraynrand?

I'll take it to prayer. My gut has been screaming NO..."just let it be as it is and always will be".Noone can check another's boorish ignorance.

To even engage someone like mraynrand means splatter on you. This isn't 'the streets' where you simply risk all and kick his low life ass. Such most likely lands me in a jail cell until I make my one call and knowing the heavy handed Cowboy attitude of anyone bearing arms acroos your border. I don't need that crap for such a minion of a man.

I asked myself today. I consuted with my Love as well. There right there . Does anyone ever really imagine poor mraynrand can turn to such? It's too obvious his life is in a turmoil. That he has too many regrets. Why should I add another defeat to his crummy life?

Once in my life and to this day I regret it. I kicked the crap out of a mouthpiece windbag. He just got inside of my Irish. Took me to where he didn't want me. To this day I regret putting him down. I've asked forgiveness hundreds of times. I'll never forgive myself and beating that fella up.

Does anyone relish beating a mad dog...any dog?

As a wanna be decent person...I hope...mraynrand is here likely and simply CRYING out for the attention his sad ego needs and can't as a result gain enough nourishment. He never examins it as it simply is:

He's got to do some real work on his fractured psyche. Wasting too much of his life here acting as he does has to leave him mired in guilt. I'm fully prepared if anyone can organize it:

Raise enough $$$$CASH$$$$$ for mraynrand ...whoever he really is....to get the proper help he deserves. We all deserve to be totally content and at least reasonably happy with our station in life.

The REAL person we all know as mraynrand is a frustrated and an obviously poor soul.

Do I need to shower excessively after engaging such a creep?

My Higher Power will guide me in all paths I ever take. I'm a zero without acknowledging my weakness before HIM. Now consultation is absolutely necessary.

In that I TRUST.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Someone got into the canadian Mist last night.

I asked myself today. I consuted with my Love as well. There right there .
    What did your boyfriend have to say, specifically? Because if this place effects you so much that you have pillow talk about it, I would leave you before you awoke from your stupor.

Although, I suppose there was a time when I told my wife that if I seemed to randomly kick some fat kid in the balls while we were out, she would know it was Partial, back when he was threatening to find me and my family to expose me for the "twisted pervert" I am. Like she doesn't know.

Woody's rants have a certain Jack Kerouac feel to them. A little out of control and chemically induced.

I enjoy them. I might gather them all together and try to sell it to the young hipsters.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

The Woodbuck awakes from his hibernation! Apparently he was morally conflicted but he is now prepared to not only defend himself but his country! Could this be the remake of Rocky 4? Instead of Russia we have the CAnadada verse the USA USA USA USA!!

WHAT!!!

Woody's battle cry is to beat Rand to the point where the proper attention and funding can be brought to fixing Rand's mental instability. Interesting tactic....

Hey "Deputy," isn't it part of your job to keep this fight in the meadow? I just came across that other thread where I was being attacked in the backside by our "honorable" canadien. Apparently he has a different idea where a man's Adam's Apple is. Hey woddbuck, it's not the prostate you shriveled up bag of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Someone got into the canadian Mist last night.

What did your boyfriend have to say, specifically? Because if this place effects you so much that you have pillow talk about it, I would leave you before you awoke from your stupor.

Although, I suppose there was a time when I told my wife that if I seemed to randomly kick some fat kid in the balls while we were out, she would know it was Partial, back when he was threatening to find me and my family to expose me for the "twisted pervert" I am. Like she doesn't know.

Skin is a twisted pervert, but his sex life is a bit depressing.

Skin continues the early round sparring, snapping a quick jab with the homosexual angle, not a bad setup, the jab isn't landing but it is providing the range he needs to start blasting away in later rounds.

He might take the round with mention of Partial. Many times we joked about running into Partial at a local establishment. It made us laugh, and cry, and laugh and cry, and laugh and cry, and laugh and cry, and laugh and cry, and laugh and cry....

What the fucking shit? Now this mentally crippled retard is impugning my reputation in threads I don't even read? That's real godly and honorable. For someone who claims they love to fight, you sure do creep around the shadows and "fight" like a queer raping a horse don't you, you smelly canadien?

Oh, and yeah, Cam Newton might as well be canadien for how big a pouty pussy he is.
    Skinbasket

I think this is fair to bring into this thread. It is a very good verbal tongue lashing that any Canadian woman would be excited to receive.

Even when you try real hard to be Bad Ass ...to measure down to mraynrand and SkinBasket........you fail.
    Woodbuck27

The quote that got Skinbasket fired up. I don't really know how I am to measure down? Skinbasket and I once compared our manhood side by side and I measured up quite well.

I consuted with my Love as well.
    Woodbuck27

You know I have a dating advice thread. If you ever have a question about dating, marriage, relationships I am available to answer any questions you may have about how to please your partner.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    That's nice.

I generally turn to the tunes when I need to nourish my still in many a way Hippy Soul.

Joe Walsh was a great LIVE band treat. Solid.

I enjoyed music in the 1970's' and so many decent bands and vocal groups. I resided near to Toronto in the late 1960's (anyone familiar to the cool scene in Toronto's Yorkville Village ?I lived and worked west of T.O.I was a young adult working for AECL and helping to design the Process Control systems for the Canadian Deuterium Uranium (CANDU) Nuclear Power Plants t Sold to Korea and Ontario (The Pickering GS and BRUCE GS designed -sold - built back then in India, Korea, Romania (as I recall) and 'of course...Ontario (Pickering and BRUCE Nuclear Power Facilities) and my Home Province of New Brunswick and the Pt. Lepreau Nuclear GS that I was selected as First Commissioning Assistant for. All I ever desired after being accepted to train as an RCMP Officer and Teachers College was a potential I was accepted at as well. was to become employed in the exciting industry of Nuclear Power.

I arrived in Upper Canada in 1968 and what a culture shock ...Hippies,POT, muscle Cars,Great Music,Music Legends dieing, inezpensive beer, cheap gasoline and groceries. We filled two shopping carts for a first order needing everything for about $25 Bucks$ Then the current Prime Minister of Canads's Father Pierre Elliot Trudeau came along and inflation took over. ........Big Time inflatiom

We just dramk beer and some of us enjoyed Lady Jane.

Who really seemed to care back then ? It seemed that so many desired too much. :
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Woodbuck27

You know I have a dating advice thread. If you ever have a question about dating, marriage, relationships I am available to answer any questions you may have about how to please your partner.
    Well aren't you such a surprize.

Just where would I find your Dating Advice Site Deputy.

Actually I've read over the top too much and Relationships.I got started on that way back in 1968-69. The thing and that is this.

You cannot arm yourself with enough and that Knowledge Arenais a huge place. Loads of tables and so much information on how to have relationship success.

All it really takes is some decent couple management and prayer. It has to be a TRUE Friendship/partnership with responsibilities of each and a sharing work ethic.

Thanks Deputy but I TRUST GOD and look for His BEST advice/need pour moi through daily prayer. I know that my Higher Power has always been there loving me.

All the same.....Thanks again Deputy Nutz.

One Joe Walsh Video made you rehash the Goddamn 60's? Are you currently smoking pot and trying to write on Packerats?