Thread: Read 'Em and Weep: 2016 Top 20 UFAs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    If the Broncos can't afford Malik Jackson, I'd take him in Green Bay!

If the Bears are moving on from Forte, and you were the Packers GM, would you have any interest? Would you pick him over Starks as a compliment to Lacy?
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    If the Broncos can't afford Malik Jackson, I'd take him in Green Bay!

If the Bears are moving on from Forte, and you were the Packers GM, would you have any interest? Would you pick him over Starks as a compliment to Lacy?

I love RB Matt Forte's skill set. He's a strong competitor game in game out. He'll look great in New England. Bill Belichick will pull out all the stops to get back to the Super Bowl next year.

A big OK for #8. DT Malik Jackson and #9. DE Olivier Vernon as other FA's TT should be watching.

The problem on the Packers now is how much CAP does TT actually have free to sign Vets? He's committed to paying a lot of cash to just two Roster player. As important as they may be graded by Packer fans. The cost of (Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews III) bothers me.

GO PACKERS !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau